Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Jamie babes can you pass me the elbow grease?”
“Just a minute darlin’ I’m just breakin me new jeggings in for me day out wiv the lads...”
29C2F96E-F11D-4C29-9E34-DC22563F506C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
That would probably be the case if she hadn’t given him a miserly 5% of her ‘Hinch’ company shares. He’s hardly a financial equal in the relationship!
Would that be for tax purposes? I don't know because I'm not a millionaire who became so by lying, deceiving and fleecing people! ATV 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Look at JS style. Looks like its not just hinch who is copying her Bestie... Hubby wants what her hubby has too. But while Hinchybitch is rehashing old photys, Hoe is hobnobbing with Celebs on Masterchef!!! Win some lose some eh Hinchybitch!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know people love or loathe SS but when you see her latest story finishing one of her son’s room. it’s all what he wants, the colours he likes etc etc. That’s how you do it Hinch. Enough of the selfish attitude, you can’t be a Good mum and a selfish witch at the same time🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Completely agree.

I don't particularly like SS, but it's clear to see that her kids are happy and confident and allowed to make their own choices.

I was watching Rex rubbing her bump the other day and saying "Sister" and "Night night baby". They've got him involved in what's happening and he's been introduced to the idea that there's a baby coming.
I don't ever remember Sopha or Inch doing anything like that with poor Ronnie. I think the poor child probably got the shock of his life when Lonnie suddenly appeared because he had no concept of what was happening and certainly didn't realise that the new baby was here to stay.

My neighbour has two little girls. The older one was about 2 1/2 when the younger one was born and she was so excited because her parents involved her in everything and she 'helped' her Dad put her old cot together for the baby.

There was a slight bit of confusion one day though when I was in their house and was holding the baby (who was about 2 months old at the time) and she nuzzled into my chest (her mum was breastfeeding) and I passed her to her mum and laughingly said "No milk from me I'm afraid".
Naturally her big sister wanted to know why I didn't have any milk because "You got boobs Cassie".
A quick biology lesson ensued whereupon she was fascinated to discover that only Mums had milk in their boobs.

Her Dad came home from work shortly afterwards and she rushed to the front garden to loudly inform him (and the rest of the neighbours) that "Daddy, Cassie got boobs but NO MILK!" 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hang on a minute. If you can afford not to work when your child is young and want to stay at home and both parents have agreed to it then that is totally acceptable. It is not easy anyway being a stay at home mum. It's a job in itself which never stops all day. You don't get breaks and time out. The attitude that stay at home mums are lazy instead of valuing what they're doing raising children is depressing and part of what is so wrong with society. Motherhood is undervalued.
Confirmed. I was in the position to be a stay at home mum, my hubby earns good money, FAMILY money - not "his". I went back to work when my youngest was 11 months old. I couldn't hack it at home. It's bloody hard work, mentally and physically draining. Put me in a hotel kitchen with 200 wedding guests any day over looking after my kids 24/7!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it me but has all her videos from tik tok gone??
Well if they have I am so happy I had the foresight to record this little gem of our shy little Soph from the tiny village of Maldonia. It always makes me smile!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Confirmed. I was in the position to be a stay at home mum, my hubby earns good money, FAMILY money - not "his". I went back to work when my youngest was 11 months old. I couldn't hack it at home. It's bloody hard work, mentally and physically draining. Put me in a hotel kitchen with 200 wedding guests any day over looking after my kids 24/7!
Good for you , your job sounds soo stressful to me . I'm better with kids, 6 cats and 1 dog🙃

Reactions: 2
Did Bestie Bubs ever comment on Stacey’s picture yesterday which got over 50% more likes? I don’t always see her comments

Reactions: 7
I stayed home with my kids for 2.5 years love them more that life itself but I bleeping ran back to work 😂

being at home watching your own gremlins is 100000% harder than being at work 😂

Reactions: 7
Did Bestie Bubs ever comment on Stacey’s picture yesterday which got over 50% more likes? I don’t always see her comments
Grinch probably knew the exact time,date and location of the photo because don't forget, they FaceTime each other every single night and love each other to the moon and back bubs so she wouldn't need to comment. Either that, or she's spat her dummy out of the big fat gypsy Moses basket because SS, Joe and the children all look genuinely happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No, not that I could see.
I’m worried now, what if she doesn’t really love her to the moon and back? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love going to work. Absolutely no one that I know of pisses on the floor there so it’s different from home.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.