Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion :

Inch lies hes on boys day out, mad freda babysitting soph, no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My brother in law's girlfriend reminds me slightly of Inch... We had a conversation today, and it came up about jobs and working. My partner said "at least I have a job". The girlfriend turns round and says, " I don't need a job". My brother in law works as a joiner/ builder, he has a mortgage, which he pays for everything. And she sits on her arse living in luxury. They have a 1 year old together. She's basically a stay at home mum. I'm sorry but if you are able to work, then get off your arse and work!! Kids can be put into day care. It just made me laugh that people like this take the piss

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I watch Gemma Atkinson with her little girl. She’s so natural and engaged in what her daughter is doing and saying. Repeating words and chatting away together. I find it hard to believe that Ronnie and Mia are around the same age. Gemma doesn’t screech ‘good girrrrrrllllll’ and she uses full words and no baby speak. I’d love the Hinchliffes to speak to Ronnie like this. But they are far to engrossed in giving the best impressions for it to happen.
She doesn't follow her ... how long before she (never) checks here and that changes 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So what are thoughts on the Lonnie photo white background. Is that a rug or bedsheet? I think rug. Does she have that rug in the nursery? Which room was that taken in? Hmmm.

ETA - I think she has bought a rug for the nursery cos the grey carpet clashed with the biscuit. Maybe the rug is her new range. I’m intrigued by the resposting an old image. I’m wondering how old lonnie really is…..
Looks like the picture was took in her bedroom, although the curtains are silver, I’m sure she changed to her ‘summer frescchhhh white ones though) .. and the rug looks eerily similar to the bit white tufttt cushions she has on her bed, so defo an undeclared ***AD😉

ETA.. it could've been taken in the WaiTIng RoOm🥴

Reactions: 6
I don't mention my Johnny much,he's a man's man and I wish he'd keep his pecker to himself 🤦‍♀️
🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧-no Johnny,wouldn't even know how to approach them nor what to write.🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧

• Haha
Reactions: 8
8C4ACDCC-F8DF-43D0-AC2E-4865CFD9C372.jpeg
39568E03-DE3F-4307-A7E0-4665C1B0EF5F.jpeg
13 days difference. Someone, somewhere has been telling porkie pies. Iv had 5 kids, and Iv never gone from bloat to full term bump in 13 days!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Thread title: (I will go with my earlier comment!)

More filters than an aquarium!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just watching Inch’s story with Ronnie and laughing at the lyrics of the song he chose:

🎶You got a fast car
I got a plan to get us outta here
I been working at the convenience store
Managed to save just a little bit of money
Won't have to drive too far
Just 'cross the border and into the city🎶
You and I can both get jobs

Making plans to escape Greyskull, Inch?
Absolutely STOP IT ✋ The IDIOCY!!!!!! This song is written and sung by a Black woman from a working class area of Cleveland.

It’s about getting yourself out of a toxic family pattern, being desperate, and doing anything and everything you can to get out of poverty- literally living on the dream of a better life because you have a car that can get you out of that neighborhood, and not much else.
duck OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF to the Instagram millionaire/influencer

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Absolutely STOP IT ✋ The IDIOCY!!!!!! This song is written and sung by a Black woman from a working class area of Cleveland.

It’s about getting yourself out of a toxic family pattern, being desperate, and doing anything and everything you can to get out of poverty- literally living on the dream of a better life because you have a car that can get you out of that neighborhood, and not much else.
duck OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF to the Instagram millionaire/influencer
but it’s got car in the title, innit

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just watching Inch’s story with Ronnie and laughing at the lyrics of the song he chose:

🎶You got a fast car
I got a plan to get us outta here
I been working at the convenience store
Managed to save just a little bit of money
Won't have to drive too far
Just 'cross the border and into the city🎶
You and I can both get jobs

Making plans to escape Greyskull, Inch?
Sorry I missed this when making a similar comment

Reactions: 2
Another boring week with no actual work being done by anyone in the Hinch household.

The weekend saw Soph’s BFF Stacey Solomon attending a surprise hen weekend organised by her sister before she postponed her wedding until next year.
Shockingly, despite Stacey loving Soph to the moon and back she wasn’t invited. Surely she’s not going to be snubbed as her best bub’s bridesmaid...

Whilst this was all going on Inch was giving the impression that Soph wasn’t home, claiming to have been “sent” a photo of Lennie whilst he was in back garden with Ronnie and only sharing pics of himself and Ronderella. Surely they weren’t trying to con the sheep and us nusty trolls into thinking Soph was by her bestie’s side?

The ‘tend tit theme is still going strong. Inch thinks it’s appropriate to throw it at Ronnie when he’s not looking. Games with the tit now also includes Ron picking it out of his ‘tend toilet potty and sticking it on his white board, this bodes well for potty training, I hope they’ve got some spare tins of Egyptian Cotton for touch ups...

More boring baby content with a grid post from Soph which was a photo dump of Lennie wearing an outfit that looked like he was on the 80’s comedy club circuit, his Arsenal kit, oi oi savallllloyyyy, proper geezer like his dad and sitting on mummazzz knee.
Videos uploaded of Soph poking him and saying mumma, *poke* mumma, * poke * mumma... she’s like a particularly irritating Tiny Tears doll.

Inch decided to share his creepy collection of Sopha on the Sofa photos, we can only be thankful he held back from sharing his Freda Fiddle Fingers in the garage shots.

We then had lots of Henners content with Inch posting various pics of him as a puppy before they fed him up to be the size of a rhino and Sopha treating us to a video of her apparently putting him to bed on a fleece blanket in the middle of a heat wave whilst she was up to do Lennie’s feed.

Soph ironically started following Jake Quickenden so that she could jump on his post about trolls to have her own moan. (Dog bed meltdown incoming). She clearly hasn’t noticed that Jake is known to take the piss out of her himself on his stories despite them both being mates with Stacey and him being a friend of someone who works at Hinch’s agency...or perhaps that’s because of rather than despite..it’s almost like he knows something... 🤔

Off the gram and in the press The Sun and Fabulous mag began advertising for her new Teshhhco tat range which will be released later this year. Expect more on her design journeeee guyssshhh as she points out which pieces of crap that Tesco have already bought she likes best and tells them she needs it to be more grey / beige and more off the shoulder.
Hello magazine also did an article and accidentally pointed out she’s dressing Len in Tessshhhco’s rival Morrisons. Let’s hope her bosses at Tesco didn’t read it...

Inch decided to tell everyone on his grid that he is #blessed with Ron and Len.... please bless us and get a bleeping job lazy arse... and then felt the need to point out that the Hinch Bros look so alike it’s almost like they’re related. They actually don’t look that alike except they’re both bald and little and by that reckoning Stanley Tucci could be their triplet.

Thanks for reading guyssshhh I promise I’ll be back soon 💕 insert plagiarised quote of your choice here.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Mod edit that title is far too much saying f'ing and twit in it! Report if there's a better one. Titles that are bodering on abusive and with swear words even censored aren't allowed.

Pretty sure I just wet myself at this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.