Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jimmy-jeggins is awful quiet today 🥱
I wonder if hes realised his storys are a loada pish and nobody gives a f*** 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s never been what I would call a cleaner, not in my eyes, I’d say most of us here clean our houses more and work and look after our kids or in my case 2 grandkids but then again I’m not sitting filtering pics all day for the gram and I’m not a rich Instagrammer who seem to want to make us believe it’s such hard work so what would I know🤷‍♀️
I liked her for little tips at the start (dangerous water&fabric softener mix aside). She was never a cleaner. Wiping things down down a cloth does not make you a cleaning sensation 😆

Reactions: 6
I liked her for little tips at the start (dangerous water&fabric softener mix aside). She was never a cleaner. Wiping things down down a cloth does not make you a cleaning sensation 😆
That’s the thing. She was never a cleaner. She polished stuff at best. That’s not taking into account the nobs she polished in office stationary cupboards to climb the ladder 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.