Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't agree with inch and sophie both being at home, Sophie yeah OK, i don't think her jobs a job in any sense but yeah OK lets say she has a job, but inch has no reason to be at home, even if he just went back part time, he has no brand deals at all so his is just pure lazyness feeling too famous to work however i agree with what you're saying too. I totally respect if one parent works and the other stays at home with kids, I respect stay at home mums so much, I've been there. It's sometimes lonely and draining but if you can afford to do it and live comfortably, then why not!!! Why pay a massive chunk of your hard earned wage to childcare when it's expensive as hell for one kid let alone if you have a few to put in, why do that when one can be home with your kids til there in full time school? It's not lazy. It's actually more realistic sometimes.
I work part time, I'll be going full time in my position once my youngest is in full time school but for now I'm part time because we can more than afford to so why not, I'd be stupid to not take that opportunity, my husband works nights as a hgv driver. I'm at work when he has the kids and obviously I'm home when he's working so we are very lucky in that sense - BUT if we couldn't of worked round that childcare situation and money was fine then 100% too right I'd be at home full time til my youngest was in full time school instead of throwing money at a childcare centre.
Agree with everything. Stay at home mum here for the past 12 years . Both stay at home and working mothers make sacrifices. Its not lazy to be a stay at home mum and I'm certainly not sponging off my partner 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Jamie scrounging off Hinch is completely different to an ordinary stay at home mum though. Firstly there’s the dubious morals of where they actually got their cash from then there’s the fact that she’s at home all day too. And thirdly does he actually do any of the jobs that real stay at home mums do? It’s certainly not an easy option.
I’d say that Freda is actually those boys main care giver.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Totally agree with you. In Germany the government pay mothers to stay at home😍
I did it for 2.5 years by choice but it was tough! But I don't ever regret it. That time with my child is priceless. I went back part time after that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe they see it as THEIR money.
Yup,. My husband earns 4 times the money i do . I work part time because I hate my job , BUT it pays alright, covers what it needs to cover , very easy to do , very flexible , even though I’ve no little ones , I , to some extent choose my hours . so I weigh the cons against the pros , there are more pros than me not liking it . It’s a job , I’m grateful for being furlough from it and recently gone back . I do extra elsewhere, I could do extra in my primary job but I don’t want to as it would affect me mentally as I detest the place but the balance is ok for now . I have the time in the week for myself also
But , I feel better about contributing to household bills , not much of a contribution but it pays for luxuries . I COULD give up work but why , I have no small children and eventually what little I do earn willl eventually dry up
We are not lucky like inch and Hinch that could live off the fans. But IT won’t last forever , she will dry up , and she seems the type to say “I earned the lifestyle we are living , me myself and I “ in a passive aggressive fashion , although it’s probably their money , I can see there being resentment when the honey pot gets drier and drier

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't agree with inch and sophie both being at home, Sophie yeah OK, i don't think her jobs a job in any sense but yeah OK lets say she has a job, but inch has no reason to be at home, even if he just went back part time, he has no brand deals at all so his is just pure lazyness feeling too famous to work however i agree with what you're saying too. I totally respect if one parent works and the other stays at home with kids, I respect stay at home mums so much, I've been there. It's sometimes lonely and draining but if you can afford to do it and live comfortably, then why not!!! Why pay a massive chunk of your hard earned wage to childcare when it's expensive as hell for one kid let alone if you have a few to put in, why do that when one can be home with your kids til there in full time school? It's not lazy. It's actually more realistic sometimes.
I work part time, I'll be going full time in my position once my youngest is in full time school but for now I'm part time because we can more than afford to so why not, I'd be stupid to not take that opportunity, my husband works nights as a hgv driver. I'm at work when he has the kids and obviously I'm home when he's working so we are very lucky in that sense - BUT if we couldn't of worked round that childcare situation and money was fine then 100% too right I'd be at home full time til my youngest was in full time school instead of throwing money at a childcare centre.
That was my point. They're both at home but what do they do?! Not a lot.

Reactions: 4
I did it for 2.5 years by choice but it was tough! But I don't ever regret it. That time with my child is priceless. I went back part time after that.
Exactly priceless memories you never get back. I've been lucky to take my son out and capture everything and tell my partner. If I'd slung him in childcare they're not going to phone me or my partner to tell us his the first time he said this or did that. Being a stay at home mum does not make anyone lazy or a sponger😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe they see it as THEIR money.
this is how it works for us. We are fortunate enough that we can survive on one income. My husband WFH and my days are full of enrichment activities for my toddler (Ronnie’s age), all cooking washing cleaning. All parents make some level of sacrifice, mine is my career because I won’t get this time with my child back and we don’t plan on another. There is no right or wrong - just works for each family. I would love for anyone thinking all stay at home parents to come round here and have a look at my daily planner, they’ll soon change their mind! I love being a stay at home parent and I’m so thankful that I get to be one.

the only thing I have to criticise Inch for for being home is that Ronners doesn’t appear to have a particularly exciting life considering he has both parents on hand, and he clearly needs a bit more than they’re giving him from a development perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
this is how it works for us. We are fortunate enough that we can survive on one income. My husband WFH and my days are full of enrichment activities for my toddler (Ronnie’s age), all cooking washing cleaning. All parents make some level of sacrifice, mine is my career because I won’t get this time with my child back and we don’t plan on another. There is no right or wrong - just works for each family. I would love for anyone thinking all stay at home parents to come round here and have a look at my daily planner, they’ll soon change their mind! I love being a stay at home parent and I’m so thankful that I get to be one.

the only thing I have to criticise Inch for for being home is that Ronners doesn’t appear to have a particularly exciting life considering he has both parents on hand, and he clearly needs a bit more than they’re giving him from a development perspective.
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 hit the nail on the head

Reactions: 7
Sorry but if you can work then go to work. Their is nothing stopping this particular person I'm talking about getting a job. To say that she doesn't need to work, she's practically living off her partner's wage. To me that's not right. They can afford to both work and they can afford childcare.
What Inch and Sofa are doing is disgusting. He's sponging of her millions and she's practically sitting on her arse spraying a multi purpose bottle and advertising it. What has this world come to, to think that that is an influencer and that makes someone famous. And when I hear someone call her a role model, I cringe and die inside 🤢🤢🤢
Why would you work if you didn't have to? Sorry but that's just ridiculous and unnecessarily judgemental. If you're not claiming benefits for no reason, then there is no need to go back to work full time when you have a baby if you can afford not to. (unless you want to of course!)

I'm on maternity leave and will be returning to work full time soon but believe me if I didn't have to, I wouldn't. And neither would a lot of people.

I despise Mrs Hinch for many reasons but she earns enough so that her and her husband don't have to go out to work every day or claim any benefits. And to me that is not a reason to dislike them. They are incredibly lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I have always worked full time because that is my choice and I am a single Mum and I need to pay the bills. I have no issue with women who can afford to stay at home, my own Mum didn't work when I was growing up, but I think the thing that people object to is the fact that her and Jamie are both at home with the children full time but they spend very little time actually parenting. If being a parent is your full time job then it should keep you busy all day. Sitting on the sofa on your phone watching daytime tv while your toddler is plonked in front of an iPad for hours on end is not parenting. Waltzing around coffee shops and garden centres while your kids is with it's grandma all day is not parenting. I know women who's children are at school or nursery all day or who have an au pair living in and they still call themselves a stay at home mum just because they haven't worked since their sprogs were born.

Reactions: 11
I've not been on her threads for ages because she's boring. But, quick one for you regulars, is she on maternity leave? If so, leave from what? Posting tit on insta?
My thoughts exactly, I thought you had to have a job to go on maternity leave 🤔

Reactions: 7
Have you seen this girl she looks just like herView attachment 682100
Holy fuckballs , someone wants to be recognised for looking like a Z list ‘ celeb’ ? Trying to be famous for looking like someone else …there’s a whole level of wtf going on … and no I don’t think she does , get her to snarl , I mean fake grin at the camera ) then we can be able to tell

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the fact they’re both at home. Huge fat cat earners still continue to work. And there are so many places and charities crying out for voluntary work. He could’ve helped in the pandemic. He’s just a lazy git who thinks he’s something special. This will not last forever for her so unless they’ve invested really well, I think he needs to get his arse out of his Max Wall leggings, get some socks on and get a job!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s the fact they’re both at home. Huge fat cat earners still continue to work. And there are so many places and charities crying out for voluntary work. He could’ve helped in the pandemic. He’s just a lazy git who thinks he’s something special. This will not last forever for her so unless they’ve invested really well, I think he needs to get his arse out of his Max Wall leggings, get some socks on and get a job!
This!!!! 🙌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.