Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t it on a reality show they met? So bizzare!
They met on the Skiing show The Jump

New story in the daily mail - i see you nusty trolls commenting 🤣🤣
Majority are asking why she apologising for being off social media, no one has missed her/noticed/cares 😅
Sophie "skidmark" Hinch. Made me bleeping cackle..some of the comments though, people are right. No one gives a tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Totally agree. I don’t think her privilege is what’s on trial. Any random wealthy person might have all kinds of mental health issues, like you said pnd/a definitely doesn’t discriminate based on income/class. I can’t really speak to how things are in the UK, here in the US money does typically mean you have MUCH better access to all health care, mental health care absolutely.

The problem is that she has a large audience, mostly women and many of them young and many of them vulnerable (checking a lot of boxes for pnd and/or other mental health issues).

If she chose to she could be really transparent about her privilege and still choose to not share all the details of what she’s experiencing. Not doing so is extremely sketchy in my opinion.
100% you are right actually about mental health access. The waiting list is so long here for mh services as mh isn’t seen as “urgent” unless it’s someone that needs emergency help like being sectioned. She could afford to jump the queue so to speak and have the best therapist of cognitive behavioural therapy. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s doing what she did before and actually waiting to put the details in a book for more 💰

Reactions: 10
Oh I am with you! Newborn is 5 weeks and also have a 6 and 8 year old. Congrats!
I have a a son of 2 and a half who has got some kind of developmental delay, only says daddy and no! He flaps and spins like an Autistic child, he has constant meltdowns and whilst it has all been hard to accept we have approached our GP and health visitor who are supporting us with resources but unfortunately peads won’t see him till he is 3! Sleeping is horrendous it takes me till gone 9pm every night to settle him and then he gets up 2/3 times a night and for upto 3 hours! On top of that I have a 11 month old son a teenage son and a hubby who works 6 days a weeks 12 hours a day. So she Grinch can duck right of with I’m struggling! My children are similar age gap to hers plus a 14 year old and a husband who works his arse off and is hardly home

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If she hides for all of this time with the new baby it means she gets to
-hide how she’s feeding the baby
-hide that she doesn’t interact with Ronnie
-hide that she doesn’t change nappies
-hide that she doesn’t put the baby to sleep
-hide that she doesn’t do bath time

If she just came on as normal filming herself wanking her taps and popping to b&m for a tat haul we would also see that she doesn’t do the childcare in her family and it shatters the facade she has attempted to create that she does everything.

She needs to wait until Lennie is having “regular naps” so she can say “Lonnie is just having a nap so I’m going to wipe the kitchen”. Guarantee you she has been busy filming a load of gloved content. She is refilling her content bank.
I was brushing my toddlers teeth last night and it got me thinking that this must be something she’s never done with Ronnie. How could she with claws which she’s always had?
They wriggle about and you have to be pretty hands on (unless it’s just mine?!). But considering she would say how much of a fuss he would make about getting dressed I can’t imagine he would be the most cooperative at teeth time?

Reactions: 7
I was brushing my toddlers teeth last night and it got me thinking that this must be something she’s never done with Ronnie. How could she with claws which she’s always had?
They wriggle about and you have to be pretty hands on (unless it’s just mine?!). But considering she would say how much of a fuss he would make about getting dressed I can’t imagine he would be the most cooperative at teeth time?
I think she showed him once - well toothbrush in his mouth. I remember it because of instead investing in one of those baby steps (which admittedly don’t fit in which anyone’s aesthetic, but we do it anyway) he was stood on the toilet and had to lean at quite an angle to be over the sink. Had he slipped he would ha e smacked his chin hard on the edge of the sink. Still it made a cute picture, so…

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I think she showed him once - well toothbrush in his mouth. I remember it because of instead investing in one of those baby steps (which admittedly don’t fit in which anyone’s aesthetic, but we do it anyway) he was stood on the toilet and had to lean at quite an angle to be over the sink. Had he slipped he would ha e smacked his chin hard on the edge of the sink. Still it made a cute picture, so…
She also showed him with his feet wedged in a sofa cushion "tending" to stand up with a toothbrush in his mouth, if he had fallen forward it doesn't bear thinking about, but hey ho another cute picture ....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Yeah I remember this but he would have been about 12 months at the time that she was showing these things (and swiftly stopped when we were saying how irresponsible it is). But what 1 year old can brush their own teeth?! Literally not possible!
you need to get right in there yourself to do a thorough job right? No way would you be able to do it with her talons scratching away!

And that’s not an invitation to anyone who wants to claim their 6 month old was brushing their teeth all by themselves while reciting the Lords Prayer or something equally as ridiculous 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
And that’s not an invitation to anyone who wants to claim their 6 month old was brushing their teeth all by themselves while reciting the Lords Prayer or something equally as ridiculous 🤣
Mine was, how dare you!! 😜😅

I do seem to recall him balancing on a precarious surface without a step 'brushing his teeth' which us nusty trolls picked up on. Que story tonight from Hinch...

Reactions: 7
I have a a son of 2 and a half who has got some kind of developmental delay, only says daddy and no! He flaps and spins like an Autistic child, he has constant meltdowns and whilst it has all been hard to accept we have approached our GP and health visitor who are supporting us with resources but unfortunately peads won’t see him till he is 3! Sleeping is horrendous it takes me till gone 9pm every night to settle him and then he gets up 2/3 times a night and for upto 3 hours! On top of that I have a 11 month old son a teenage son and a hubby who works 6 days a weeks 12 hours a day. So she Grinch can duck right of with I’m struggling! My children are similar age gap to hers plus a 14 year old and a husband who works his arse off and is hardly home
My heart truly goes out to you and your family. No words I say can make your situation better but I hope you find comfort in knowing all your friends here will always listen if you need to talk. Hinch has absolutely no idea what real life is like. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've not been on her threads for ages because she's boring. But, quick one for you regulars, is she on maternity leave? If so, leave from what? Posting tit on insta?
Basically. I’ve been off here since the birth of the unrhyming named Hinch Brother. Not missed Hinch one bit, but I’ve missed tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've just been reading the comments on her latest grid post and I find it quite sickening that the only ones she's replied to are from Ashley Cain and SS. The other people who took the time to comment only serve to inflate her all ready massive ego while the ones worthy of her reply are from famous people! Says it all really doesn't it? She really believes that she moves in celebrity circles just because she has a tend friendship with Stacey Solomon!

Reactions: 50
I've just been reading the comments on her latest grid post and I find it quite sickening that the only ones she's replied to are from Ashley Cain and SS. The other people who took the time to comment only serve to inflate her all ready massive ego while the ones worthy of her reply are from famous people! Says it all really doesn't it? She really believes that she moves in celebrity circles just because she has a tend friendship with Stacey Solomon!
What pisses me off is not using a capital letter for Saff, Obviously Ash's more important..
Too early for be pissed off 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They met on the Skiing show The Jump

Sophie "skidmark" Hinch. Made me bleeping cackle..some of the comments though, people are right. No one gives a tit.
Love the quotes from Costa Rica , a lover of us NOT🤣🤣🤣 wonder if that's where Hinch has gone on holiday 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We have one of the best maternity leave/pay in Europe. Even the self-employed can mostly I.e. hinchy can claim statutory maternity pay or at minimum maternity allowance depending on which eligibility category they fall in

We are lucky in that regard but lots of improvement needed for mental health. My husband had to give up work due to crippling depression, we are having to do the private counselling option... £50 a session which is totally worth it but now on only one income it will become unsustainable once savings dry up

Sorry I'm going all woe is me like our mate hinchy
My heart honestly goes out to you and I hope you know that so many people support you, even if it is just on here🤍 I have to pay for private therapy too and I'm currently in-between sessions as finances are tight, but there are some really great resources online for free. Obviously I don't know the circumstances of your husbands depression and I don't want to seem patronising or as if I'm downplaying it in anyway, but if you need there are a lot of free resources from universities online that may help just a little❤ I hope you're doing okay x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm thankyou 😘
Wasn't too bad considering I'd had a few passionfruit martinis at the time, couldn't think straight to be honest 😂😂😂

Kouros or Aramis 🤮🤢.. God im old lol
Passionfruit martinis! Yum! I hope you iced some biscuits and shined your sink after.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.