Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s added to his story but nothing is there… wonder what it was. Never on this Insta just went on today to see if he’d done the same grid post as they’ve both blocked my usual one 😂
His story says 2 hours ago but it definitely wasn't there 2 hours ago

Reactions: 2
I don’t think how much support or wealth you have makes any difference to whether you get pnd or not. I had it with my first born and I can’t imagine having that feeling and knowing that hundreds of people were talking about how I didn’t deserve to have it because of my support system or how much money I had in the bank.
I do think with her platform, she could normalise pnd for so many women, hopefully when she feels a bit better she will.
I’m not part of her ‘hinch army’ by any means, just think as a woman and a mum, If somebody is struggling, like she clearly is, she should get a bit of leeway 🤷🏼‍♀️ X
I don’t think that’s what people are saying. You can have millions in the bank and get pnd however she never uses her platform for any good. If I were in that position I would talk aboutit whilst addressing I was very aware I had huge privilege with having such a large support net work money etc. Pnd doesn’t care if you’re poor or rich, it would just be nice for a change for acknowledge that. I’ve pnd when I’ve been on my arse on benefits and again with my second when I was much more secure. I felt crap with both but I did recognise I had a lot more security and my worries were not the same as the first time round

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He’s added to his story but nothing is there… wonder what it was. Never on this Insta just went on today to see if he’d done the same grid post as they’ve both blocked my usual one 😂
He posted the photo she shared on her grid saying she was punching but clearly they've been reading on here and folk saying he's a wank for it so he's been told to take it down.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Come on does Inch actually think he looks anything like himself in that photo 😂😂 filtered to duck 😂😂 the pair of them don't need to worry about being spotted while out 🙄 I'm renaming them Mr & Mrs Catfish 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t think how much support or wealth you have makes any difference to whether you get pnd or not. I had it with my first born and I can’t imagine having that feeling and knowing that hundreds of people were talking about how I didn’t deserve to have it because of my support system or how much money I had in the bank.
I do think with her platform, she could normalise pnd for so many women, hopefully when she feels a bit better she will.
I’m not part of her ‘hinch army’ by any means, just think as a woman and a mum, If somebody is struggling, like she clearly is, she should get a bit of leeway 🤷🏼‍♀️ X
No one here would disagree that mental illness doesn’t discriminate.
No one here would wish her harm if she was struggling.
No one here would say anything negative if she had the courage to share if she is battling mental illness in some form - or if Inch shared something.

The problem (for me) is, when someone who is well known for being deceptive, manipulative and self-absorbed eludes to perinatal mental illness without actually saying that’s the problem, it gives the impression to her vast number of followers that this is some dirty secret not to be discussed.
There is SO much stigma around mental illness, especially perinatal / maternal, that by suggesting you’re struggling but you don’t want to bore people with it you add to that stigma.

If you don’t want to share, that is absolutely your right. No one should pressure you into anything you are not ready for.
However, if you put yourself out there in front of millions of people, you have a duty of care to those people.

Either be brave and be honest, or just say ‘look guys, I need to take some time away from insta, I’m okay but I need to concentrate on me and my family right now’ then delete the bloody app from your phone and stop posting!!

I’m saying this from my personal opinion only, as a single mum of two who is still battling with my PND, and PTSD almost 3 years since the birth of my youngest.
So I get it if she is feeling lost and tit and scared. I really do. But there comes a time when someone has to say to you - step away from the things that are causing you more pain. Put down the things that you can, so that you can focus your energy on recovery.

(Sorry for the massive rant.)

• Heart
Reactions: 52
He posted the photo she shared on her grid saying she was punching but clearly they've been reading on here and folk saying he's a wank for it so he's been told to take it down.
He’s the sort of bloke who eyes up his own car as he drives past shop windows. Dread to think what he’s like in bed.

Whispering to himself “Go on ma son”….

“Bang!! Cheers babes”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

I can still see it

B81DB0F2-DA4D-400F-8DBF-84708A1975F6.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Honestly I've been a bit hesitant to speculate whether she has PND or not because I don't think it's right to, and myself nor my friends are at the stage of having kids (although we're getting close which is terrifying), but it's the vague-posting about "struggles" and "promising to come back" which makes me think she's just doing it for attention. If she said: "I have a really great support system around me but I'm really struggling with PND at the moment" and then gave some resources or something I'd respect her a whole lot more, but she's just a beggy attention bleep who has nothing to post about now that Freda's kidnapped/bought Ron, she's run out of pre-records with Lennie Henry and she's forgotten how to clean

Reactions: 32
STOP THE BUS. Did SS used to date Steve O from Jackass!? Sorry it’s not about the Grinch but I’ve just been exposed to this info!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
STOP THE BUS. Did SS used to date Steve O from Jackass!? Sorry it’s not about the Grinch but I’ve just been exposed to this info!!!
I remembered this a few weeks ago. So random. How did they even meet? What would they even have in common? Also kinda wish they had lasted, imagine him and Inch😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There was a woman called Hinch
Who's married to a knob called Inch..
He's not got a job, a big boring slob
Pig ugly more than heartthrob..

There was a man called Inch
Who's married to the Grinch..
She's on maternity or so she says
Here 1 minute then gone for days..

Inch then takes over, sopha's place on the gram
Endless tit posts worse than incoming spam...
You're not funny Jamie or even that smart
We all know it's Soph, using your account from the start..

So do us all a favour and give it a rest
Just piss off with Grinch
All the vest 👍
Absolutely fabulous bubs! Gave me a chuckle!😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
yes she did, I kind of found it weird to be honest that she was with him, I’m not sure why. They were together for 6 months.

Reactions: 5
He’s the sort of bloke who eyes up his own car as he drives past shop windows. Dread to think what he’s like in bed.

Whispering to himself “Go on ma son”….

“Bang!! Cheers babes”.

Couldn't find a 'boom goes the dynamite' family guy gif so this will do.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remembered this a few weeks ago. So random. How did they even meet? What would they even have in common? Also kinda wish they had lasted, imagine him and Inch😂
I think they met when they were both on The Jump, the reality ski jump programme

Reactions: 5
This is probably the worse thing I've ever read regarding the #hincheffect I'm so shocked but at the same time, I get why this poor girl has been like that. Grinch is a horrendous role model but I'm betting there are many other women going through mental health and thinking she's going to help them
Its heartbreaking isnt it? Like I said, she’s a very intelligent young lady but she’s somehow been brainwashed into thinking hinch can do wrong and she can be just like her if she copies everything she does ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.