Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not commented on here in ages due to having my 3rd 4 weeks ago just under 36 weeks.. but I’ve tried keeping up with reading the threads.. she really is still boring as hell isn’t she 😴

I’m struggling adjusting to life with a newborn and 2 other children with big age gaps. But you know you um just get on with it 🤭🤣
Oh I am with you! Newborn is 5 weeks and also have a 6 and 8 year old. Congrats!

Reactions: 6
couples who declare their love like this ime are always the ones fighting like cat and dog! I had a friend and her partner like this they were toxic and when they’d argue both would post vague quotes about strength etc. You’d always know they’d patched things up because there would be sickly sweet stories and posts like this

Reactions: 9
I don’t think how much support or wealth you have makes any difference to whether you get pnd or not. I had it with my first born and I can’t imagine having that feeling and knowing that hundreds of people were talking about how I didn’t deserve to have it because of my support system or how much money I had in the bank.
I do think with her platform, she could normalise pnd for so many women, hopefully when she feels a bit better she will.
I’m not part of her ‘hinch army’ by any means, just think as a woman and a mum, If somebody is struggling, like she clearly is, she should get a bit of leeway 🤷🏼‍♀️ X
How is she “clearly struggling” though
Nothing she posts is clear. Nothing she posts makes sense, it’s always contradictory.
Which is what makes her having pnd not believable.
Why hint to it but not say it? Unless your after attention

Reactions: 21
Go on, Fanny!
We’ll have a whip round to make it worth your while.
I’ll start by contributing a cheese string pie, that should get the donations coming in thick and fast.
I’ll donate a bottle of Febreeze with some diamanté glued onto it. Make you feel special! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Number of followers are decreasing!!!!
Either Instagram are now deleting bots, J bone's card has declined or people are genuinely bored of the Grinch......
Ooh, 2 days on the run! She’ll be back with some more breadcrumbs after that

Reactions: 6
Do it @fannysjohnny and then treat yourself to a Pretty Woman moment with the proceeds from your article
I wouldn't sell myself short for a single PW moment x
I've had a charmed life,now I grow flowers and veg and 🤫(walk my dogs).
I'd treat a few of you though 🤗
I don't say too much,but I'm chipping away behind the scenes.🕵️‍♀️

Sorry need to add this for the wiki - twonk that he is.

View attachment 677977
I know where I'd be punchin'

Only @Pepsi &I know that inch definitely smells of Blue Stratos and Denim.
Memories eh Peps ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well said. Ultimately she doesn't care enough to have that conversation with her audience. She doesn't care about them, they are a means to an end. Likewise for SS who is beyond fake and manipulative. But I digress, this is not her thread. Sophie could gain comfort from her audience beyond the superficial fawning of "you're amazing" and so on if she spoke more honestly. I also understand not wanting to divulge your innermost struggles and feeling safer by keeping it private but then don't hint at it or dangle a carrot. We know she isn't interested in accountability or taking any responsibility whatsoever and this ties in entirely with her lack of engaging in a more authentic way with her followers. Yes she tells them she loves them etc but this isn't sincere. She only 'loves' them when they're boosting her clearly fragile ego. Any requirement from her to actually engage with any of her followers in a more genuine and authentic way and she can't/doesn't. She is an utterly fascinating case study and an example of all that is wrong with Instagram.
This! Absolutely. Spot on mentioning her accountability and authenticity, well put! I was also going to mention the completely reasonable, even quite sane, desire to not divulge whatever one deems unshareable— but like you say, the dangling insinuations are ridiculous, and just rather crass.

I always think what a fascinating case study she would be, someone should write a psychological paper or dissertation or something on the Hinch phenomenon! Also, you’re absolutely right she is like pure undiluted insight into how wrong social media can go…it will be really interesting to look back on the effects of Instagram/Hinch etc in a few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Number of followers are decreasing!!!!
Either Instagram are now deleting bots, J bone's card has declined or people are genuinely bored of the Grinch......
Jaaaayyyyymmmmeeee do something!!!! For the love of god do something!!!!!! Just one more hit, I promise it’s the last one ☝

Sorry need to add this for the wiki - twonk that he is.

View attachment 677977
Guessing game! How many filters can you fit in one photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remembered this a few weeks ago. So random. How did they even meet? What would they even have in common? Also kinda wish they had lasted, imagine him and Inch😂
Wasn’t it on a reality show they met? So bizzare!

Reactions: 1
I don’t think that’s what people are saying. You can have millions in the bank and get pnd however she never uses her platform for any good. If I were in that position I would talk aboutit whilst addressing I was very aware I had huge privilege with having such a large support net work money etc. Pnd doesn’t care if you’re poor or rich, it would just be nice for a change for acknowledge that. I’ve pnd when I’ve been on my arse on benefits and again with my second when I was much more secure. I felt crap with both but I did recognise I had a lot more security and my worries were not the same as the first time round
Totally agree. I don’t think her privilege is what’s on trial. Any random wealthy person might have all kinds of mental health issues, like you said pnd/a definitely doesn’t discriminate based on income/class. I can’t really speak to how things are in the UK, here in the US money does typically mean you have MUCH better access to all health care, mental health care absolutely.

The problem is that she has a large audience, mostly women and many of them young and many of them vulnerable (checking a lot of boxes for pnd and/or other mental health issues).

If she chose to she could be really transparent about her privilege and still choose to not share all the details of what she’s experiencing. Not doing so is extremely sketchy in my opinion.

Reactions: 23
Totally agree. I don’t think her privilege is what’s on trial. Any random wealthy person might have all kinds of mental health issues, like you said pnd/a definitely doesn’t discriminate based on income/class. I can’t really speak to how things are in the UK, here in the US money does typically mean you have MUCH better access to all health care, mental health care absolutely.

The problem is that she has a large audience, mostly women and many of them young and many of them vulnerable (checking a lot of boxes for pnd and/or other mental health issues).

If she chose to she could be really transparent about her privilege and still choose to not share all the details of what she’s experiencing. Not doing so is extremely sketchy in my opinion.
I'm really tired so I apologise in advance if this is illegible ahaha, but in the UK being wealthy also means better access to mental health care. We can have treatment via the NHS, but often this is a simple prescription or a 6-session therapy course. Long term therapy is often very pricey, but she is well within her means to do this. She can't seem to grasp the concept of investing in yourself. She's the classic "shiny shiny" new money chav who thinks that having the sparkliest house = happiness.

Reactions: 22
I'm really tired so I apologise in advance if this is illegible ahaha, but in the UK being wealthy also means better access to mental health care. We can have treatment via the NHS, but often this is a simple prescription or a 6-session therapy course. Long term therapy is often very pricey, but she is well within her means to do this. She can't seem to grasp the concept of investing in yourself. She's the classic "shiny shiny" new money chav who thinks that having the sparkliest house = happiness.
Thanks for the info! Definitely sorry to hear it’s that way in the UK too 😕 I was going to ask on here before, do you guys have national laws about maternity leave?? Another thing the US is shamefully behind on…no maternity or paternity leave here! Sad truth is that without investing in your mental health first you’ll really be in danger of wasting your time and money on pointless material stuff to try to forget about/cover up the problems

Reactions: 3
Come on does Inch actually think he looks anything like himself in that photo 😂😂 filtered to duck 😂😂 the pair of them don't need to worry about being spotted while out 🙄 I'm renaming them Mr & Mrs Catfish 😁

Mr and Mrs Catfish - more filters than an aquarium but they’re still not fish people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Thanks for the info! Definitely sorry to hear it’s that way in the UK too 😕 I was going to ask on here before, do you guys have national laws about maternity leave?? Another thing the US is shamefully behind on…no maternity or paternity leave here! Sad truth is that without investing in your mental health first you’ll really be in danger of wasting your time and money on pointless material stuff to try to forget about/cover up the problems
We have one of the best maternity leave/pay in Europe. Even the self-employed can mostly I.e. hinchy can claim statutory maternity pay or at minimum maternity allowance depending on which eligibility category they fall in

We are lucky in that regard but lots of improvement needed for mental health. My husband had to give up work due to crippling depression, we are having to do the private counselling option... £50 a session which is totally worth it but now on only one income it will become unsustainable once savings dry up

Sorry I'm going all woe is me like our mate hinchy

• Heart
Reactions: 12
New story in the daily mail - i see you nusty trolls commenting 🤣🤣
Majority are asking why she apologising for being off social media, no one has missed her/noticed/cares 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.