Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyzzzz I think we have a rival to Lonnie in the tit baby names, a fellow insta Hun Elle Darby on her son's "two week birthday" revealed his name as Saint Seven Swift.
Grace Victory called her son Cyprus Sevyn (pronounced seven) what is going on?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
We have one of the best maternity leave/pay in Europe. Even the self-employed can mostly I.e. hinchy can claim statutory maternity pay or at minimum maternity allowance depending on which eligibility category they fall in

We are lucky in that regard but lots of improvement needed for mental health. My husband had to give up work due to crippling depression, we are having to do the private counselling option... £50 a session which is totally worth it but now on only one income it will become unsustainable once savings dry up

Sorry I'm going all woe is me like our mate hinchy
Thanks for that info! Sorry to derail the thread with questions, but it does give some really good insight into just how much access to support Hinch really does have! As an American I don’t know too much about the way the NHS works, but thought I had read that the UK had really good maternity leave/support. The US is so, so embarrassingly behind.

I’m sorry to hear about what your husband is going through, that is really hard. I hope he gets good support!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And her middle name is Rose 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And that's the problem with her account. All her old followers on here said she was loads of fun when she started out. Then I think she got obsessed with tattle and everything is a clap back. She's made it so that you need to read here to understand her stories. She really needs to ignore us and get on with it, but I guess it's easier not to have to dream up original content?
I followed her when she just uploaded cleaning content and home bargains hauls and I genuinely liked her content. It is weird but I enjoy seeing how other people clean things and what they use and their opinions on products but then everything slowly turned and now everything’s either a swipe up or an ad and that’s when I started to not enjoy the content anymore. It’s doesn't seem natural or genuine anymore, it’s either a “swipe up” or a “swipe” at tattle

Reactions: 21
Might be late here, but has anyone noticed that she now has a Wikipedia page? Reckon we could get away with adding details from Tattle's Wiki page? 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Might be late here, but has anyone noticed that she now has a Wikipedia page? Reckon we could get away with adding details from Tattle's Wiki page? 😁
They probably started one for themselves after they tried deleting the one here overnight and it was restored in 3 seconds flat the next morning. They know that one can be edited too right?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mine was, how dare you!! 😜😅

I do seem to recall him balancing on a precarious surface without a step 'brushing his teeth' which us nusty trolls picked up on. Que story tonight from Hinch...
The boy was put on a bleeping hob at one point so anything else seems plausible. The woman hasn’t got a maternal bone in her body. She should never have had children.

Reactions: 12
100% you are right actually about mental health access. The waiting list is so long here for mh services as mh isn’t seen as “urgent” unless it’s someone that needs emergency help like being sectioned. She could afford to jump the queue so to speak and have the best therapist of cognitive behavioural therapy. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s doing what she did before and actually waiting to put the details in a book for more 💰
I’m certain you’re right about her waiting to put it in the next book 🙄

I never read her “memoir”…is that where she came forward about being on antidepressants? As someone with anxiety/depression who has recently been pregnant and still is breastfeeding that’s another thing I find extremely odd: wouldn’t you think she’d discuss the choice of being on antidepressants while pregnant and (allegedly) breastfeeding? It’s such a huge and important topic and I’m sure many people could relate and get some comfort from the discussion. I would totally respect anyone’s privacy to NOT want to share those choices, but since she already revealed that she was on antidepressants but then didn’t go on to talk about that choice specifically as a pregnant/breastfeeding mom just seems really weird to me…

Reactions: 9

I never read her “memoir”…is that where she came forward about being on antidepressants? As someone with anxiety/depression who has recently been pregnant and still is breastfeeding that’s another thing I find extremely odd: wouldn’t you think she’d discuss the choice of being on antidepressants while pregnant and (allegedly) breastfeeding? It’s such a huge and important topic and I’m sure many people could relate and get some comfort from the discussion. I would totally respect anyone’s privacy to NOT want to share those choices, but since she already revealed that she was on antidepressants but then didn’t go on to talk about that choice specifically as a pregnant/breastfeeding mom just seems really weird to me…
Thats how she operates. Drops something vauge then never mentions it again.
She’s not interested in helping others, it’s so obvious now

Reactions: 20

She’s never actually come forward with something that could help others or is actually relevant to the real world, just vague hints for sympathy then its back to perfect Disney life, just laaaav it guyssssch, sell sell sell! She barely mentioned the pandemic until a year in 😂 removed her BLM post etc etc

Reactions: 14
She’s never actually come forward with something that could help others or is actually relevant to the real world, just vague hints for sympathy then its back to perfect Disney life, just laaaav it guyssssch, sell sell sell! She barely mentioned the pandemic until a year in 😂 removed her BLM post etc etc
Even if I was a fan, which I’m not 😂, I would find that silence so strange

Reactions: 6
I don't know, have you seen Absolutely Fabulucy's kids names?!

Guyzzzz I think we have a rival to Lonnie in the tit baby names, a fellow insta Hun Elle Darby on her son's "two week birthday" revealed his name as Saint Seven Swift.

Reactions: 2
I think her time is up and if she's still hoping to stick around for a while, then she needs to make her mind up. Is she on 'maternity leave' or not? She claims to be, but turns up once a week (or currently gets jimbobnojob to do it for her) just so the sheep remember that she's still there.

It's time to make a decision Sopha. Either get off the pot or tit :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂 The person that set up her Wiki page got her name spelt incorrectly twice as well. And they call themselves fans!

The Tattle one is a much more interesting read

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.