Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't sell myself short for a single PW moment x
I've had a charmed life,now I grow flowers and veg and ๐Ÿคซ(walk my dogs).
I'd treat a few of you though ๐Ÿค—
I don't say too much,but I'm chipping away behind the scenes.๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ
Do you really grow your own veg, Fanny? Or do you buy it from Tesco and โ€˜tend you grew it?! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've just been reading the comments on her latest grid post and I find it quite sickening that the only ones she's replied to are from Ashley Cain and SS. The other people who took the time to comment only serve to inflate her all ready massive ego while the ones worthy of her reply are from famous people! Says it all really doesn't it? She really believes that she moves in celebrity circles just because she has a tend friendship with Stacey Solomon!
she thinks sheโ€™s a proper celeb now hahahhaa

Reactions: 9
I've just been reading the comments on her latest grid post and I find it quite sickening that the only ones she's replied to are from Ashley Cain and SS. The other people who took the time to comment only serve to inflate her all ready massive ego while the ones worthy of her reply are from famous people! Says it all really doesn't it? She really believes that she moves in celebrity circles just because she has a tend friendship with Stacey Solomon!
Yep, all the life stories and sob stories from her sheep just ignored ๐Ÿ˜‚ almost feel bad for themโ€ฆalmost ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she ever respond to her followers ? Sheโ€™s blocked me so I canโ€™t see comments or posts she saw my comment ( or someone did ) and I got blocked for telling her to stop filtering her pics and airbrushing her life as itโ€™s damaging to other young mums especially those who donโ€™t have the privileges she has, mums that have to actually look after their bairns, clean, cook and shop all by themselves as their husbands are working to provide for the family , not making tits of themselves on insta and begging and selling for a living .. 7 mins and I was blocked but some of her fans from day 1 who constantly blow smoke up her arse donโ€™t even get a like doesnโ€™t match her #BeKond does it ?

Reactions: 32
It says it all. I know she can't respond to all of her comments but to blatantly just respond to celebs is typical of her mentality. She could reply to them privately. I feel almost sorry for her silly followers who think she cares when she's that girl at school who just blanks people she thinks are not worthy of her attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
New story in the daily mail - i see you nusty trolls commenting ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Majority are asking why she apologising for being off social media, no one has missed her/noticed/cares ๐Ÿ˜…
And the Anti tattler commenter assumes anyone with a negative comment is from here. How bloody deluded. the majority of those comments are negative and only a few Iโ€™m guessing are tattlers๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My heart honestly goes out to you and I hope you know that so many people support you, even if it is just on here๐Ÿค I have to pay for private therapy too and I'm currently in-between sessions as finances are tight, but there are some really great resources online for free. Obviously I don't know the circumstances of your husbands depression and I don't want to seem patronising or as if I'm downplaying it in anyway, but if you need there are a lot of free resources from universities online that may help just a littleโค I hope you're doing okay x
This is why I love tattle. Everyone genuinely cares.

One of the Hinch troll rants meant I discovered this place and I'm so glad I did

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That Anti Tattle commentator is as dumb as a box of frogs, s/he is just driving people here to see what all the fuss is about (Welcome to anyone having a browse!)

Unless it is a Tattler double bluffing, in which case I salute you ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm creasing at the Daily Fail comments ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I've been reading them all morning

And the Anti tattler commenter assumes anyone with a negative comment is from here. How bloody deluded. the majority of those comments are negative and only a few Iโ€™m guessing are tattlers๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
What Anti Tattler doesn't know that those who didn't come from Tattle will sure to be joining soon ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm creasing at the Daily Fail comments ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I've been reading them all morning

What Anti Tattler doesn't know that those who didn't come from Tattle will sure to be joining soon ๐Ÿ˜‚
Exactly stupid person, tattlers are only about 10% if that of the Daily Mail readers. What arenโ€™t you getting, the majority of the Uk population either donโ€™t know Mrs Hinch or canโ€™t stand her๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My heart truly goes out to you and your family. No words I say can make your situation better but I hope you find comfort in knowing all your friends here will always listen if you need to talk. Hinch has absolutely no idea what real life is like. Xx
Wow wasnโ€™t expecting anyone to say anything so sweet. Thank you. I was just making the comparison as there is 18 months between my two boys so similar age gap as R&L and similar development delay too. I even reached out to the wankers once! Nothing back funnily enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Guyzzzz I think we have a rival to Lonnie in the tit baby names, a fellow insta Hun Elle Darby on her son's "two week birthday" revealed his name as Saint Seven Swift.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Number of followers are decreasing!!!!
Either Instagram are now deleting bots, J bone's card has declined or people are genuinely bored of the Grinch......
I think she is showing her true colours and how fake she is. This weekends post was plain as day and any 'non sheep' followers, who can see that bears do fake tit in woods will unfollow.

Reactions: 14
Snapped neck, head bobbling back and forth like a Turkey๐Ÿ˜‚ I really hate when she does gretel!!
๐Ÿ˜‚ I think it will be a while, sheโ€™s already losing followers and canโ€™t do poor little me if sheโ€™s snapping her neck all over the place, never could read the room though ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just thinking, surely a Gretel story is due soon ๐Ÿ˜‚ *head wobble* HUNNAAAYZZZ
Naa sheโ€™s going to come back with a crying story about the trollllsssss ruining her maternity leave and saying nusty things about her family ๐Ÿฅฑ
Pull out a mental health anxiety card and BAM.
Hereโ€™s my new house hunnnnayyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Naa sheโ€™s going to come back with a crying story about the trollllsssss ruining her maternity leave and saying nusty things about her family ๐Ÿฅฑ
Pull out a mental health anxiety card and BAM.
Hereโ€™s my new house hunnnnayyzzzz
That is probably gonna happen ๐Ÿ˜ซ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Daily mail comments lmao. Love it... zophie the cracks are beginning to show. More and more people can see how lame,fake and pathetic you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.