Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sp many struggling Mums wishing they looked like Sophaseveralfaces tonight. Prize witch she really is!!! AND WHERE THE FOOK IS RONNNIE SOPHIE?

Reactions: 25
I love all dogs, except Henry, that twit annoys the tit out of me!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Lots going on at the moment and is sorry she's not on and is still finding her feet??? Making out it's hard and she's struggling having 2 kids, one who is a new born? No tit sherlock.
Face full of make up, hair done etc. Yeh she's really struggling isn't she. 🙄
Whose she kidding with all these woe me posts?
And you can duck right orrrrrfffffffffff with the couple goals picture and eye bleeping yaself to death. Get in the bin and just duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I have a theory that if you have to plaster all over Instagram how happy you are in your relationship you're probably not that happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 103
Looking at her grid post. The angle of the photo. The “beach waves” the filtered to duck face I would say the main thing she’s struggling is a) post baby body and b) ageing.
She can’t handle that her body isn’t snapping back how she wants it to be. Possibly she’s trying to work out how she could have surgery to get what she wants without anyone noticing. I think she doesn’t want to be seen being larger than she’s been before. I speak as someone who 2 years after baby 2 I just cannot shift the pounds I want to shift. They will not budge! My whole body is a different shape and it’s hard to get used to/accept. I think that’s playing a big part in how she feels.
She’s not some 21 year old love islander. But she wants to be doing photo shoots and modelling clothes & make up. I think she desperately wants to shift into Tv but can’t accept how she looks without filters. She’s dolling herself up all the time because she’s practicing new looks. She’s trying to make herself into one of those molly mae girls etc.
My sisters and I, all said the same after baby 2. I pinged back after my first baby, look like a plate of mash potato after baby 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have a theory that if you have to plaster all over Instagram how happy you are in your relationship you're probably not that happy.
Agree.

What photos I do have of me and the mister that end up on social media usually entail the captions;
"why do I put up with him"
"utter d**khead"
"haven't murdered yet despite annoying the sh*t out of me"
Or words to those effect 🤣
I do love him honest 🙈

Thank ooo for the new profile pickshhhure hun

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think I’ve ever seen Henry move so much and so fast before. Looking for the fox must be the only bit of excitement in that house. Also why can’t Zoph just say “I’m struggling to readjust after having Lonnie” rather than a long sentence alongside a video of her eye f—king herself. It’s almost like she’s hinting at her struggles but can’t actually outright say it. Fair enough if she’s struggling, yeah people do but why not actually go into it a bit more when it could actually help some of her followers if they’re feeling the same!!

Reactions: 14
Hi
She can’t even post a heartfelt post about her husband without plagiarising quotes! How does she not know what to say about her own husband?!
Hinch wrote a reminder note to herself to hold hands with Inch and now we want her to say something original about her husband, the father of her two children? That's asking a lot of a brain dead bimbo like her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The happiest couples I know never feel the need to post anything like that on social media 🤷🏼‍♀️ It just smacks of trying too hard to convince people

• Heart
Reactions: 30
that grid post looks like a whole different person! I wouldn't have recognised her if it wasn't.for inch leering over her shoulder.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just imagine how hard it would be sopha if you didn’t have 2 adults at home all day and your other kid in nursery ??

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.