Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m seeing a pattern here, sorry if it’s been spotted before, with Hinch and SS, one is suspiciously silent and the other posts for days, then vice versa🤔

Reactions: 22
Is that grid post because someone said what is she finding hard exactly? And they listed falling out with Jamie as one so of course we get the pic to disprove that now 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Once in your life you'll come across a special person that supports you, makes you happy and makes you a better person " What happened to you then Soph? Because from what I can see, you've ended up with a eunuch! An unemployed, sexist, weapons grade wanker! I guess that's why you're the biggest feature of the grid post about him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Haven't been on here for a while as Soph and the fam are just boring 😴

Same tit, no cleaning , I will be back soon I promise ... blah blah

And today couple goals picture, Soph and her witch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish I could rub that filter off... But for someone Struggling soooooooooo much she's quite OK getting dolled up ain't she....

SS comment though - proven tattle has gotton to her too much, and she's unwell and not coping. There we have it my darling peoples xoxoxoxo

Reactions: 33
She's always got her shoulders out.

Does she own any proper fitting tops?

Looks like she's really struggling by posting these 2 oh so different pics on the same day.

Probably hoping to get into the papers seeing SS and Joe have re his earring hissy fit.

1.png
2.png
3.png

Reactions: 21
I like that Stacey always gives her a 🖤 emoji is that cos she has a black heart bubs?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
FFS. If she IS struggling (and I struggled with mine) then why not be real and show the sheeple that? I’d have so much more respect for her keeping it real - warts and all. This drip feeding of ‘I’m really struggling’ (with pots of cash, a huge house and garden, a stay-at-home husband etc) yet eye-bleeping herself into orbit when posting calm little stories of snuggle time. It just doesn’t ring true. What is she trying to say? Pick a bleeping lane Zoph. Your an honest account about your real life, or you’re not. But don’t bleeping bleat about trollz when we can all see you’re totally inauthentic.

Reactions: 36
She doesn't seem to be struggling with using filters and putting her face on... if anyone thinks anything genuine comes out of her mouth they might want to think again.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.