Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ haha dog can’t even have a piss without it getting it’s bleeping head chewed off😂

It annoys me that she has the platform, I bet loads of people are struggling right now! She could use her platform to be real and actually speak about her struggles like most influencers. Instead she likes playing the guessing game for bleeping content! That’s why I don’t see how anyone of her followers could relate to her
She probably knows it doesn’t come across very well when she’s got as much as she does plus a lot of help. I would imagine she’s finding the right way to word an announcement without losing followers!

Reactions: 3
I wonder if they’ve been told to stop using Ronnie as a performance monkey for money and actually interact with him to help his development.

Is this what she’s finding hard to adjust to? Actually being present with her toddler? Not staging his whole life for strangers to gawp at? Actually playing and talking to him?
Poor little man.

Reactions: 27
I have to say though it’s one thing I am envious of her about is having such huge support! I work full time and have two kids, my dad is no longer here and my mum lives miles and miles away, I would absolutely love to have my mum round the corner! Or even my husband at home so he can keep the house tidy 😂

Reactions: 19
I wonder if they’ve been told to stop using Ronnie as a performance monkey for money and actually interact with him to help his development.

Is this what she’s finding hard to adjust to? Actually being present with her toddler? Not staging his whole life for strangers to gawp at? Actually playing and talking to him?
Poor little man.
*poor little manzzz

Reactions: 4
Hes not looking for the bloody fox shes winding him up for content ffs the most boring content poor dug 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Just watched lydia brights post.. Hinchy if you're reading here then you need to watch aswell
Top parenting and she's doing a
It all alone!! 😍

Reactions: 15
Just watched lydia brights post.. Hinchy if you're reading here then you need to watch aswell
Top parenting and she's doing a
It all alone!! 😍
Love following her. She reads and talks properly to her daughter everyday. Watch And learn Hinch, watch and learn🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
I fell for her tit about having anxiety so excuse me if I’m a tad cynical about her vaguely alluding to PND.

I’m off to scrub myself raw with some elbow grease after watching that eye duck video. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Long time lurker here, used to like her when she first started out by my god I've seen the light. Me me me all the bloody time. I don't have children but I've watched my sister single handedly raise her wee boy who she had at 17 years old. Baby daddy cheated on her when she was about to drop, total asshole and his mother was just as bad. She left him and has done it all on her own whilst juggling college and now university to make sure she gives her boy the best possible life. Not once has she complained, not once has she pulled the "poor me" card, she's 20 now and my nephew is 3 and the happiest little boy who is so advanced for his age because she actually speaks to him properly and doesn't just poke a phone in his face all day screeching "mummaaazzzz". Then you have Sopha the Sofa slug crying about the "hard" life she has, with her millions in the bank, her stay at home dad and mother dearest at her beck and call. She needs to get a grip! Why do people even follow her now? She can hardly claim to be a cleaning account she just sits on the sofa or on her bloody egg chair cradling a baby all day whilst poor Ronnie is clearly struggling and needs some tlc not to be used as a circus clown.

Sorry for the long comment but she boils my blood with this poor little me nonsense, get off your lazy arse and stop making out you're hard done by!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
“I’m really struggling right now”

Here’s me filtered to duck, fully made up, hair and nails done - eyeballing myself in the camera.

Geezus bleeping Christ (sorry for the blaspheming) but SERIOUSLY!!!

Pick a lane Soph. Struggling or not struggling?

There are millions of women out there with multiple children, no full time help, and mostly working to pay the bills who don’t have a minute to piss, never mind eye duck themselves on Insta!!

duck me!! 🤯🤯🤯

Sorry @Pepsi 😘 (Thought I’d bring that back after the reminiscing earlier!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Zophs ‘ I’ll be back soon’ is fb equivalent of ‘ deleting fb’ status updates.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What the actual flip is she on now. We all know your struggling but please be honest what you are struggling with. Because it's not looking after a newborn (hardly newborn anymore) and a 2 year old while your partnerr works all day (or being a single parent, you guys are amazing!)
Crikey

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.