Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Are we supposed to believe Ronnie says “tend poo”. My 4 year old says “tend”’instead of pretend. I always model back “pretend” eg “oh you want to pretend that it’s a dinosaur, good idea”.
But Ronnie says tend? Hmm nice try Inch.
And he will make a good husband one day because he’s good at picking up poo?? There’s so much wrong with that I can’t even begin to rant about that. What an awful awful thing to say.

Reactions: 44

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I was going to go on a little snoop to see if those dates/outfits matched up with previous claims in Inches latest stories but I really don’t care. The point is:
Yay Ronnie got to go see some animals
I doubt Hinch was with them
He was drinking juice from a bottle that he was rubbing against the animal enclosures 🤢
He was touching a display car despite the sign advising otherwise
The car was a better birthday gift than the one he actually got
Ronnie only leaves the house with Inch
Ma barker stays home with Soph
I’m starting to think Soph has been dropped by brand partners too
House move imminent. These time stamped videos are attempts to prove it hasn’t happened yet.

• Heart

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
New thread tittle suggestion..
Inch n Grinch put their cloffs to bed, pair of twats are not right in the head!

• Haha
  • Heart

BBC1HD

VIP Member
This is why they are lying knobs for parents.

Ronnie doesn't say "tend" whilst attempting to say "pretend" because Ronnie doesn't talk.

Inch says "tend" because he's a moron.

And I very much doubt Ronnie knows the difference between fake shit and real shit so if you could just realise that it was fucking ridiculous to buy FAKE SHIT for him that would be great.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Just catching up with the latest from this pair of dickheads. What the actual fuck am I seeing. Fake shit piles for Ronnie to pick up? Nah mate. They've lost the fucking plot. Who in their tiny mind would even buy fake shit for a 2 year old? Like seriously? They have a warped mind if they call that entertainment.
I'm all for having fun with the bairns but this is wrong. Just no. That poor boy will see dog/cat shit when he goes out and will go straight to pick it up. Then he will get a firm NO! from mummmaazz and daddaazzz and be very confused. I just can't believe they've ordered it off eBay especially for Ronnie. And then for him to put it in his own "toy" wheelie bin? Nope. Just fuck off. Then fuck off some more.

• Haha
  • Heart

Homebird44

VIP Member
I think the only reason they let him pick the dog shit up us because he has a melt down if he can't. They can't say no to him and because he can't communicate he has a tantrum. Completely normal at his age, my two did it but they still need to hear no.

• Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
Haven't commented on here for a looong time as she's boiling my piss.

I do however keep the wiki updated so that's my contribution lol

Anyhoo.
Sorry, but WTF, Ronnie shouldn't be picking up poo at his age, even if it is fake. Morons.

and to state it's a game, no it is not a game Jamie.

Oh and another thing Henry needs to go on a diet. Don't ridicule just do it.

They are both just irresponsible dog people owners and parents.

217138640_785390872152022_4623388308562056992_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Ofcourse her inbox was filled with questions about her rings. Her sheep would buy her bottled fart if they could.
Sorry Soph and sheeple but the rings are bloody horrible. Hope this helps xx happy Wednesday everyone xoxo

• Haha
  • Wow

geordielass72

VIP Member
Fake poo and a wheelie bin. FOR A 2 YEAR OLD.
I just can't fathom. At all.
Kids are doomed.
And that dog. Never seen a larder lazier spaniel in my life. They're a fucking disgrace the pair of them.

Reactions: 42

Be kond

Chatty Member
I don’t comment often I’m more of a lurker but I’ve been here since the voice notes in like thread 155😭

Personally, as an outsider looking in, they haven’t let ronnie develop his own personality. He doesn’t have his very own likes, such as dinosaurs, cars, football or whatever. I truly believe inch wanted a stereotypical “boys boy” a little lad shall we say, loud, wild, loves music, football etc. And I think both hinch and inch are gutted ronnie is a reserved quiet child. If they encouraged it I’m sure he’d show more emotion or would show what he likes, but all these pair of wet willies have done is shove their likes onto ronnie, constant football with inch for example.To Sophie he’s part of the brand, has to fit the hinch brand, hence the cleaning toys. Theyhaven’t got ronnie best interests at heart at all if they don’t acknowledge things and let him be his own person and develop his own personality

• Heart

HannahF

Haven't been on here in a while, got a couple of things to say, firstly like whyyy oh why would you but your kid fake shit, and then encourage them to pick it up. Absolute madness. What a shit excuse aswell that he wants to copy his mum, guess what lots of kids want to copy alot of stuff there parents do, should we let them no! My 1 year old wanted a shaver whilst I was shaving my legs other day, should I let him have one, oh sorry a pretend toy one 🙄

And then when stacey came round the other day, is it me or have we seen rex cuddle and be more interactive then we've ever seen Ron with baby?
When i was little, my younger brother was obsessed with watching my dad shave his beard and mimic the moves. One day we were both in the bath (i think we were like 3 and 6) and we had just got back from a caravan holiday and my mum was bathing us while my dad unpacked. He left the wash bag on the side and my brother found his razor and proceeded to mimic shaving down his face. My mum had only turned her back to grab towels and i screamed the place down as my brothers face was bleeding. He had shaved his skin and had to be rushed to the hospital. I remember sitting in the car with wet hair and mismatched pjs with one shoe on as my mum was crying hysterically. Luckily he was ok but he had nicked his face a lot and now hes in his late 20s and he still has very slight markings on his face still from where he basically shaved his skin off.

this is why you should never think its funny for kids to play with potential dangerous items even if you buy a toy version. As accidents do happen, we are human and a child could get ahold of the real thing whilst your back is turned.
What if the dog poos in the garden, he is going to think its ok to run up and grab it or even worse put it near his face and mouth. I get toys like cars and vaccum cleaners but fake poo, come on!!

• Sad

CraziCatLady

It's 11.30am I've had some terrible news and I've been drinking since 10am. Usually I don't comment and keep my thoughts to myself, but I feel so sorry for little Ronnie, he's literally a performing monkey for them. Always makes sure he's doing right, Grinch has such a massive platform, help him. Help others. Help yourself.

She's putting herself first as usual and does not even consider that little child's feelings, always laughing at him, mocking him. Mate. That's your child. You're there to nurture him, Help him grow. Stop mocking him. He's a child. Give him colour. Give him puzzles. Give him entertainment.

Inch is just as bad, used to think he was a decent dad, nah mate. Just as bad as her. Cherish your babies.

I've got friends and family rallying around me atm in my time of need, Grinch, use your platform to help others or keep your beautiful children off social media.

Rant. Over.

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
He's trying too hard. Listen tubby get a job, stop being a Lazy cunt, you're a clever bloke so Stop being a bitch or are you soo scaredyweardy of wifey4lifey?

You're gonna get no brand deals if that's what you're hoping 😴 oh and GET THE FUCKING CAMERA OUT HIS FACE

I really really don't pissing like him

• Haha
  • Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I thought Ron had suddenly come on leaps and bounds there and then realised he’s just sat in it with Inch controlling it as usual. No wonder he’s not at his full potential.

• Sad

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Oh fuck off stinky stacey. Fake as fuck. I wouldn't want someone who barely washes kiss my baby 🤮
"you're such an amazing mummy" she isn't though is she, they've defo been talking bout tattle...
Definitely The Bullshit Quote Of The Day "you're such an amazing mummy" 🤭🤭🤢🤢🤮🤮
Errrrrrr she's encouraging her son to play with fake poo, Stacey 🤷🏼‍♀️ need we say more??? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Hinchy’s Tamagotchi

I can’t provide a rational explanation for this, but their obsession with sodding personalisation gets right on my very tit ends! Always has done. 😂
If your child is wearing a personalised football shirt, do you really need to stick a personalised hat on too? When I was a kid people used to say never wear double denim, I think this rule should be applied to personalisation too! 😂

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Lmaooooo
"you ready.. 1...2... 3, right press post"
It's like when you copy eachothers homework in school but you changed ift up a bit.
They're soooo cringey they might aswell flick eachother off.
Ronnie isn't even allowed that yoghurt drink whatever the frig it is by himself, she has to hold everything for him. Absolutely no independence at all

• Haha