Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AC55

VIP Member
I think the Hinchliffe's are becoming desperate now. The content that they're churning out is abysmal and surely holds no fascination for anyone other than a few die hard followers. Do they really think that they can maintain their popularity by showing Ronnie putting imitation pooh into plastic bags and laughing at him? What sort of parents do that to their child? The very people who should put the needs of their children above all else, mock, discourage and laugh at him! I don't buy all this tripe about how proud Inch is of Ronnie either. I really believe that Ronnie has far from lived up to their expectations and they're embarrassed by him. This latest post by Inch is not spontaneous, it's not care free time in the garden with his family. It's choreographed and orchestrated and as such, appears unnatural. Why not just relax and enjoy the moment? Why does it need to be filmed for Instagram? Because they're desperately trying to stay popular that's why! Absolute shower of shite , the pair of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Short30

Is joe trolling inch with his stories of him and Rex watering the tomatoes 🍅🤣 double whammy there! If you nose you nose 👃

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
So just wondering if the postman has stopped calling. We’ve not seen the brothers waiting for all the freebies since Lonnie was born.

• Haha

sohomum

It is so baffling that she is still mouthing “mum mum mum” at him - what is so difficult about talking to him like a normal person even if it’s just pointing things out in the garden and chatting about what they did today (which, thinking about it, is absolutely nothing… but still, make something up! She has no problem with her imagination if her Instagram posts are anything to go by.)

I just don’t understand how someone can be so awkward/useless around their own child?!

Reactions: 37

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
The only reason the ss visit must have been the last few days is her nails and hair have recently been done. I’d agree Sunday is best bet. Ronnie in his football kit having been at babyballers (yet no pictures of that on the fb page this week); ss in the same clothes she was wearing when she went to the shopping centre with her sister - I’ll have to message ss and ask her what route she takes to get to Cornwall - I’ve never known anyone able to drive to and from Cornwall so incredibly quickly. Almost as if she might be lying about her timelines. Never.

• Haha

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
I’ve not read all of the other comments but im just popping on to say…

why does that big nosed cunt think that the fact his dog has fat rolls is funny?? They are killing that bloody dog

• Sad
  • Haha

LT2201

VIP Member
I've actually no words for Inch's stories. Jesus. God love those little boys and that dog, none of them have a hope in hell with that pair.

• Sad

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Also all these comments on the gram saying how great it is they found each other etc why?
Sophie claims to have a tight nit group of girlfriends from school, some if not all have children. Could she not talk to them? What about her sister? Heavens, she even has her mum! Why is she so reliant on Stacey as some sort of support system? Surely not because she’s famous? .

Sallymumof3crazyboys

incy wincy inch needs to stop posting. Honestly they both need to stop. And get off. Both their content is just all over the place at the minute. Very very weird. I’m weirded out honestly and it’s not a nice feeling. Inch is on 107mph and Sofa is literally as dead as my bullet in my chest of drawers. Whatever they’ve discussed about jaymei posting when she’s not on is just trash. Because he NEVER used to post. It’s simple manipulation.. using Ronnie now more than ever to drip feed and keep the sheep on the edge of their seats anticipating when his stupid wife is going to make an appearance. It’s all just grotesque. Chaotic and fcked up in my opinion.
She clearly has post natal depression which is why she has been missing for so long. It makes me sad that neither of them are speaking up about it. Depression of any kind is nothing to be ashamed of, they should be using their platforms to help others with mental health. Ronnie clearly has some development delays. I can say all this as I am currently experiencing all of this. I have a son of 2 and a half who we suspect is Autistic and I also have a 10 month old, however my other half works 11 hours a day 6 days a week so I am home alone, I struggle everyday and I am not afraid to admit that but I do the best for my children everyday. We have contacted the health visitor about the fact that my 2.5 year old is not talking and they have given us loads of resources to use.

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She’s on the floor but she’s not playing with him. She’s looking down to her side. Phone on the floor maybe?
Blimey all the toys out today. Inch maybe do a bit of a rotation so that he gets excited about ones he’s forgotten out rather than having them all out. You could have different zones. You could have a focus for the morning - eg this morning is the car and then we will put that away and make an obstacle course with the slide etc. Or this afternoon we will have some mud kitchen time etc. If you have them all out randomly it’s overwhelming and they end up playing with nothing
So he bought the car. Of course he did. Whatever. It’s indulgent but whatever. It just saddens me they bought him one that they control rather than he controls. At first I thought wow! He’s a brilliant driver. Then I realised oh he’s just sitting there. Surely more fun for him to figure it out?

Tiifapuds

Hate shoes in the house, I think it’s so rude to wear them and walk through someone’s house in them…although if Rex’s socks are anything to go by….🥴

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’m thank you for the thread winnzzz. I think others were way better though!
Ronderella. Oh man. Poor Ronnie! But so spot on with your recaps!
Have a wonderful day. Hope this helps. Swipe up guyyzzz.

• Haha