Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
Is this another poor small business trying to get a mention because they’ve gifted them something and as usual not got a mention 😬👍🏼
This Boils my blood 😤😤😤😤😤 why oh why oh why do these small business insist on sending stuff to two ( unemployed ) millionaires..if they want to gift stuff they should give to families in need! not wayne & waynetta - they will never get off their arse and get a job if companies insist on giving them free stuff 😑😑😑

Reactions: 41

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
They are the weirdest parents. I get kids play with strange things sometimes, but who gives their kid fake poo, bins, kitchen appliances, empty lenor bottles and fuck knows what else to play with?

Literally all things that they should be taught to stay away from too. If I had the amount of money they have there would be so many other things I’d rather spend it on for my children
Agreed but remember this is the woman who ripped off the musical piano part of one of Ronnies books became she didn't like the noise🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
He’s really going over the top trying to prove she’s some kind of super mum isn’t he 🤮 so transparent Inch! Your followers may be thick as shit but we’re not😜

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Jesus Christ is our Soph on the turn? is she going to leave Inch and runaway to pickle cottage to be with her one true love (herself excluded) ?

“I keep reading this caption” get a bloody life. If my mate was carrying on like she does to SS I’d be terrified, she’s like a creepy stalker!

View attachment 663587
Wtf?! I’m sorry Stacey read the fucking room! Your best mate doesn’t work, has her husband at home 24/7 and her freak show mum around the corner! You talk shit for a living on loose women and most normal people are struggling through a pandemic with ACTUAL jobs! Balancing childcare and bills! I really can’t stand Stacey, she’s got the brains of a sea monkey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Puts music over the footage so you can't hear Inch saying, "no Ronnie, wait.... wait.....and action, now you can kick the ball."
You could tell by the bairns wee face that was what was happening. Waiting for his dad to say when. He's just like a little robot being programmed to do stuff for content bless him.

Attachments

• Sad

KatieK30

Looks like she’s babbling the same high pitched “yeeeeesssss!!! Mummummum” to Ronnie before he shoves the bottle in (good lad 😉). No wonder the poor little boy is developing a little slower, watching these stories from the past few days have made me desperately sad for him. As much as I’d like to give the benefit of the doubt to say I’m sure they are getting help behind the scenes, I really don’t think they are. More like Hinch has stuck “non-verbal” in to Pinterest, hence the flash cards.
And inch is just a prized prick too. I felt so angry watching Ronnie in the garden yesterday. Ron was clearly trying to communicate in his own way and as per, that pair of pricks talk over him just because “he isn’t saying words”. Do they not realise that in his mind, they are words and he is being ignored. As many of you have said, they don’t deserve that precious little boy.

couldn’t keep that in any longer 🤣🤣

• Haha

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Stenchy and Sofa the loafer have a huge projector in the living room hooked up to one of zophs million and one phones. They’re both going though tattle together with an array of crunky shnachs and gallons of squash. I hope we trolls provide your evening entertainment tonight guyszzxxjksvsjsc

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Long time lurker who has finally been tipped over the edge this last week. I honestly think she’s just not interested in it anymore, she seems to have lost some of her contracts, deals, whatever they are and has just given up. Hes desperately trying to recreate the golden Hinch years, hence the cringeworthy “putting your cloffs to bed “ video from last night and she just sounds utterly bored and pissed off with him, the cloffs and everything. Her Disney princess life isn’t happening, Jamie is still a frog and no matter how many times she kisses him he’s no Prince and her gorgeous son seems to have his own issues that need dealing with and help and it’s just too much for her. So she’s retreating to life with Henry, who she seems to be feeding to death, and Lennie who’s current demands are straightforward, feed him, keep him clean and let him sleep. I don’t know whether it’s PND or she’s just over it all, but most of the time she looks like she wants to swing for Jamie. I think she’s wondering where it’s all gone so wrong, only one post from a sheep telling them how hilarious the poo idea is, usually there’d be a page of them. I sense a deep depression coming from Soph, when the full reality of what she had and threw away because she’s just too lazy to put some effort in.

• Heart

JMS123

Chatty Member
Filtering your 2 year old is insane. The dressing him up, posing for photos and constantly calling him handsome and beautiful gives me bad Beckham vibes. Brooklyn was so talented at photography (at least until his book was published and the reality was revealed), Romeo was super amazing at tennis (but hadn’t entered any tournaments to get a ranking) and Cruz was a fantastic singer (like his mum…). ETA: their parents put so much pressure on them by saying those things publicly, that the kids were only ever going to fail and feel embarrassed

I fear they’re trying to pushing Ronnie as a child model with the staged photos. He’s a sweet child but he’s average/normal looking like 99% of kids are. We all love our kids and the way they look without thinking they’re model material or constantly telling everyone else how handsome they are. There’s a lot more to life than your appearance, or, in their case, how they pretend they look and they’ve shared a crazy amount of his life given he’s only 2. I really hope they put being good parents above pushing him to be the next Hinch revenue generator.

• Heart

gggg_o

They are the weirdest parents. I get kids play with strange things sometimes, but who gives their kid fake poo, bins, kitchen appliances, empty lenor bottles and fuck knows what else to play with?

Literally all things that they should be taught to stay away from too. If I had the amount of money they have there would be so many other things I’d rather spend it on for my children

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Lazy bastard dog owners they really are, the money they have they can advertise for a dog walker, even the cling on niece could do it for some pocket money, that fat dog needs walking at least twice a day he won’t make it to his next birthday at this rate!

And as for Ron I don’t normally comment on him but that lad just looks so sad & withdrawn all the time, hardly smiles, looks like has the weight of the world on his shoulders, his imbecile parents need to encourage him not laugh at him.

• Sad

AC55

VIP Member
Jamie stop trying to convince people that "tend poo" is something Ronnie says. He doesn't speak you fucking clown! It's no surprise really though because you don't talk properly to him! Where's the remote control digger he's obsessed with? The one he got not two months ago for his birthday? and for heavens sake when are you going to let Ronnie do anything for himself? Are you frightened Sopha will rip what's left of your bollocks off if he crashes into the sleepers?

• Heart
Reactions: 38

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
I'm not one to judge parenting at all. No one is perfect. But fuck me, Sophie and Jamie are just dire. They are awful. I just don't get them. I reckon Sophie has been dropped from whatever advertising shit she used to do. Her content sucks!! In her mind, Ronnie isn't Instagram worthy. Her only upside is her "friendship" with SS.
She won't do TV because she knows how much shit she will get. She won't do reality TV / own TV show because of how boring she would be.
She could've easily done a similar show like Billie and Sam Feiers. Based on becoming a parent. She could've easily done a BTS of launching her Tesco shite range. But apparently anxiety gets in the way. She could've easily joined forces with someone who deals with children's speech / delays / other, and used her platform. I would've saluted her for doing that. But instead she's hiding that part away.
She's useless. She doesn't know what she's doing.

allforthegram

VIP Member
1: sweet baby Jesus they actually brought that child a wheelie bin and fake pop to play with??
2: Lonnie is 100% sleeping on that propped up white thing.
3: Rex has had more interaction with lonnie than his own brother has.
4: Bore off saint sopha

• Sick

DisgruntledPelicans

It's the same shit over and over again with the comments.
Thousands upon thousands of "You two are so amazing. I love you both so much ❤😍🥰"
Then you get the odd comment where someone calls one of them out and a 'Hincher' jumps on them like a dog with a death grip calling them a nusty tattle troll.
The the big boobed bots come out asking for something big and hard. Inch thinks about taking them up in this but remembers 🤏.

• Haha