Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also what winds me up is why do they always have to say that annoying phrase 'All the best' after everything they do.

Especially after his recording of little Ronnie picking up 'tend poo' 🥴😑 'All the best'.... nah we're just wishing you guyzZzZzzzz 'All the best', when your child picks up the real poop, is covered in it, could potentially put it in his mouth/near his eyes.

I 'rest my case' 😉

Reactions: 12
Why do they both have to control absolutely everything that that child does? Now they’ve literally got him sitting in a remote control car while Jamie plays with it. Get him a car that he can drive himself you absolute nut jobs!! 🙄

Reactions: 30
Well now we have the perfect excuse for calling them every insult under the sun - it’s all in the name of education!
Honestly someone co
This sums Hinch up perfectly! Sending you a big North East of England hug! Xx

Because she's a lazy, lying arsewipe?

"Does this remind you of anything Jamie?"

" Yes Soph, it reminds me that I used to have a pair of bollocks but after our wedding night, you sliced them off and hid them in a barrrrskkit. Now all I have left is a flaccid reminder that I used to be a man. "

I am so glad I decided to post on here💜you guys are so sweet! A spot of camaraderie and a laugh is infinitely better for anxiety than a scrub with a manky minky (thanks for that one @BeeHappy 🤣) Meanwhile, my husband and I had a trip planned to visit North East England but Covid stopped that! Someday! Big hug right back from the North east of the US 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Pair of complete feking tit 💩 for brains that's all I've got to say on these two complete and utter morons.

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure how hot it is in Maldon Del Sol, but in Yorks I'm in a thin linen dress.

How on earth is she sat wearing a dressing gown ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why do they both have to control absolutely everything that that child does? Now they’ve literally got him sitting in a remote control car while Jamie plays with it. Get him a car that he can drive himself you absolute nut jobs!! 🙄
It’s basically twit man’s toy to play with. Shame he’s got a poor little boy as his stooge.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 665357
You honestly couldn't make this up. So irresponsible of them. And picking up dog tit does not a good husband make. And why is it the husband's job to pick up dog tit? They honestly live in a 1950s time warp do they, where there's "husband jobs" and "wife jobs" when really they're just a pair of knobs.
As if he knows the difference. Thick as tit those lot

Reactions: 10
I've just realised that they will never address Ronnie's speech delays as that would then expose the lies they have been telling.

Take Inchs story for example. He is pretty much implying that Ronnie is saying that, so to then come out and say he is non verbal would show that they have lied/over exaggerated and I'm guessing all those "aunties" won't like being deceived. Possibly would make them question the rest of the nonsense they spout.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Guess what Jaymay. His new favourite game is to pick up dog poo because his mother decided to go on eBay and buy him fake dog poo. If he doesn’t do this with real poo why would it even cross their mind to buy him the fake stuff?

Just another weird thing he’s been conditioned to do to fit her weird narrative. Is it supposed to be entertaining watching that poor little boy be used as a puppet? Why couldn’t she just get him real toys and share that on the gram like paints and building blocks? Why does it always have to be something that his parents do? She’s actually trying to raise him to be a hincher probably because she’s hoping it will boost her engagement. It’s just messed up.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I'm not sure how hot it is in Maldon Del Sol, but in Yorks I'm in a thin linen dress.

How on earth is she sat wearing a dressing gown ffs.
Im I’m Yorkshire too and it was cracking the flags at 7am when I took the dog out. Even he wasn’t happy at how hot it was.

I genuinely think she’s got serious mental health issues. We know she’s had issues with eating etc

Reactions: 12
I struggle to articulate why their family like looks so dysfunctional but I think it’s the lack of chaos. It’s like tumbleweed blowing, nothing ever happens. I’ve had two sons with the same age gap (nb I will not be using #mumofboys🤮) and life with them is still completely chaotic.
You name it, they’ve done it. My four year climbed to the top of a tall fir tree in a pub garden and the branches by him were so spindly that my husband couldn’t physically climb up to reach him. Every day has its share of disasters, calamities and mortifying moments. But they’re noisy and full of life and we’ve had a lot of fun along the way (as well as my sanity being tested to its limit). Their life is so quiet and ordered but lacking in the jollity and madness of young children. It makes me feel sorry for Ronnie as it can’t be much fun being in his shoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.