Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear God Jamie is going for it lately.

He is neither funny nor entertaining in the least, his videos are tripe.

Is he trying to be like Swash is to Solomon?

He won't or can't ever be that, because at least Swash is a celeb (unless you count when they delusionally thought they were on their Xmas zoom call lol)

Please give it up you fool.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
By the time Hinch gets back from her maternity leave there’ll be no instagram career to come back to. I wonder what Gleam think of Inch?
Actually does he have his own representation?

Reactions: 17
That house is packed to tit... where possibly can all those toys she’s been hiding go?? The garage has minimal room? I’m so confused. Half the garden was full up with the toys we haven’t seen in months. They’re deffo moving. No more room to put tit!!

By the time Hinch gets back from her maternity leave there’ll be no instagram career to come back to. I wonder what Gleam think of Inch?
Actually does he have his own representation?
Remember that time he was on the beg for Dove men’s grooming/pampering kit.. tagging dove an all sorts.. the same man that doesn’t even own or use a flannel and uses his hands lmao. Sofuck baited him out 😂 and with his like four pairs of boxers 😂😂😂. Dirty filthy man

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched his stories. They don’t read here do they 😂😂😂

Thread suggestion. “Inch is trying to take over from Hinch, but he’s just making them both look more like the Grinch”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You see I believe that stacey’s lie about being further along than she’s implied PROVES hinch lied. It will come out eventually. It still DOES NOT ADD UP

Reactions: 28
Next, Janine will be getting him his own slot machine and Willy Hill account, because he just luuuuvs betting on the horses.
‘ Ronnie is obsessed with slot machines and has asked me and Soph if he can go Las Vegas for a holibob! Go awwwn my san! 🤪💷💷

🔽🔽🔽🔽 Inch 🤏 trying to convince sopha to let him buy a new toy for Ron

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hey Sopha, I know you haven't read on here since the battle of 1066 but for christs sake woman buy yourself a sling so you can wear you little Lenor and have both hands free to actually play with your toddler like a proper mum. And stop letting him play with 'tend poo'. It's not cute. It's bleeping traumatising.
And please don't get pregnant again. Just buy a sodding Reborn doll instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hey Sopha, I know you haven't read on here since the battle of 1066 but for christs sake woman buy yourself a sling so you can wear you little Lenor and have both hands free to actually play with your toddler like a proper mum. And stop letting him play with 'tend poo'. It's not cute. It's bleeping traumatising.
And please don't get pregnant again. Just buy a sodding Reborn doll instead.
She has a rather expensive sling. She’s only shown herself wear it once though and it wasn’t practicing TICKS

• Angry
Reactions: 14
You see I believe that stacey’s lie about being further along than she’s implied PROVES hinch lied. It will come out eventually. It still DOES NOT ADD UP
She has deffo lied. The fact they photoshopped the bump out of her shoot says it all really, the proof is there. It’s also funny how when we mentioned the unedited version of that photoshoot & worked the dates out a few threads ago, Jamie uploaded the moonbump video again saying Lonnie was in there. I just googled ‘why do people lie about pregnancy dates’ as I couldn’t imagine why & there are shockingly so many answers about privacy, i’ve said it before & i’ll always say it, your theory is the only thing that makes sense, you are spot on with it. I reckon you’re the reason Sophas on ‘maternity leave’ coz she knows she’ll fully slip up 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Apologies in advance but it is Friday 🥂🍾🌞🌞🌞
This is what I think I think.
F***s sake.I've forgotten 🤦‍♀️😂
Bare with...
There's got to be an agenda with Vestypooforbrains' latest attempt to appear famous,infamous🤔noticed.
I've reached the conclusion that Sofa knows she can't claw her way back and so he's her buffer.Coming in like a wrecking ball,destroying her last fragment of credibility.Make him right,
he should take some responsibility for the 'tend shite show he masterminded 🍆
Ps.Instead of teaching him the difference between real and toy poo,try a thumb versus a pointy finger.There I said it.

@Andioooop - i KNOOOW you can make the photoshop dream of janine on mileys wrecking ball......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@Andioooop - i KNOOOW you can make the photoshop dream of jani:eek: on mileys wrecking ball......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh my,what have I started🤭Please...not in the noddy🤢
Oh go on then 🤣
[/QUOTE]

I couldn't help noticing a distinct lack of Ss bump on the sopha with sofa?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She has deffo lied. The fact they photoshopped the bump out of her shoot says it all really, the proof is there. It’s also funny how when we mentioned the unedited version of that photoshoot & worked the dates out a few threads ago, Jamie uploaded the moonbump video again saying Lonnie was in there. I just googled ‘why do people lie about pregnancy dates’ as I couldn’t imagine why & there are shockingly so many answers about privacy, i’ve said it before & i’ll always say it, your theory is the only thing that makes sense, you are spot on with it. I reckon you’re the reason Sophas on ‘maternity leave’ coz she knows she’ll fully slip up 😂
Fully agree with all that. Was so ODD to re surface the fake bump. I was lolling so much at him putting that vid on again. Well time will tell I guess 🤷‍♀️ they lie and cover up so much gonna trip up at some point.

Reactions: 7
Unemployed dad, mum on maternity leave just had a birthday party spent a fortune on toys apparently because Ronnie loves them though never been seen since nor did he ever seem to have any interest in them previously can pop out on a whim and buy a very expensive toy car yes I can really understand how she is just like the girl next door my neighbour is a single mum of 3 her husband left to travel the world apparently it was always his dream and COVID made him realise life’s to short, she has spent 5 weeks without a penny waiting for Universal Credit she got £150 loan to tide her over which she must start paying back as soon as she receives her benefit. No family that are willing to help we have tried to help but she flat out refused so we had to resort to leaving nappies and food on her doorstep knowing she was struggling one of her littuns had a birthday last Wednesday he got no presents other than a few books and some Lego that she had already put away, no party she put up the cards from the previous year that didn’t have the age on I know This because another neighbours daughter used to babysit for them she popped round with a card and some sweets as she remembered it was his birthday of course we can’t offer to help because she would be embarrassed that we know this it’s really upset me but when I see this one here it makes me so angry thousands of parents are struggling to feed and clothe their kids and some of them are following these dishonest, greedy, scammers how they can’t see the injustice and inequality of this is beyond me it’s also beyond me what they could ever find inspiring or likeable about this couple they are boring and shallow and even with all their money and privilege they are not meeting Ronnie needs or not addressing it something that could actually be of benefit if they said they gphad concerns about Ronnie lack of interest or clumsiness and speech problems , I don’t know if there is a problem other than they have shoved a camera in his face and tried to get him to perform confusing him and making him fearful of getting it wrong poor boy seems not to be close to his mum is this because he can’t or won’t perform like her best friends son Rex ? I feel they are trying to compete and poor Ron is just a prop disgraceful and shameful if this were my daughter I would be very concerned is making money to waste on unnecessary stuff really more important or fame than their own childs well-being ?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Would of been better spending on educational things but no, get Ron the flash car for the likes on the gram 🙄 idiot parent's.
And Rondon really needs to increase his fine and gross motor skills and I don’t mean by being driven by his childish dad using remote control.
He should be using things to climb and to balance, to jump and to pick tiny things up. Throwing, kicking and lifting things not sat passively in a car.
Ok I accept it’s cute to see him “driving” but 2 year olds should mostly be active so that they develop fully

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.