Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #408 - Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa & Inch haven’t got a clue

Winning Thread Title by @HinchesSousChef

Quick Recap

Sophie came on the gram using her own account to post on Friday. She graced us with a weird, filtered to fuck, video of herself and Lenor in the egg chair in which she continued to gaze adoringly at herself as she rocked in the chair. She looked like something out of one of those American daytime films on channel 5 were they’ve hired a psychotic nanny.
She then posted a photo on her story of Ronderella looking like a 90s boyband member in an oversized denim jacket, with his usually dead straight and flat hair curled to look very similar to Rex’s curls and Lonnie looking like a plastic doll because he was so filtered.

She was back on her stories on Monday to repost a post from the official England football team account. She never mentioned the Euros before this, never showed her or Ron getting excited for the match, nothing, but as usual seemed to take delight in everyone else’s misery and disappointment. She also failed to help raise any awareness of the vile comments directed at the young black players despite whinging she’s viciously trolled because someone doesn’t like her scrabbly nail extensions.

Her BFF Stacey Solomon’s fiancé Joe Swash posted a video of him feeding some alpacas, it’s unknown if this was a dig at Soph, who is obsessed with buying a huge house with grounds, just like Joe’s, in order to keep three alpacas.

Monday night and Inch was out in full force, something that’s not happened since Lenor’s conception and Freda Fiddle Fingers pool trips. He was posting a torrent of stories including one that showed Ronnie picking up plastic dog poo because it’s his favourite thing to do. No worries that he’s now going to walk along the road trying to touch real shit...

Outside of Castle Greyskull the little fella was shown at soft play and baby ballers, dad muttering “hilarious” and sniggering at him as he played. No hint of any fun or enjoyment on Ron’s little face, maybe if they stopped laughing at him it might help.

We were also treated to a photo of Soph, looking suspiciously more healthy than in her own photos, sitting on the sofa watching Ron and Len asleep on two cameras. Len shouldn’t be sleeping away from his parents at all at this point whether she’s got a camera on him or not. Inch posted this to tell us she’s an amazing mum. Evidence suggests otherwise.

Then there were photos of them at Freda Fiddle Fingers caravan, “selfies” supposedly taken by Ron as he tries to summon help on dad’s phone, pictures of her books in the bargain section of Tesco which makes the layabout loser “so proud” cos now he doesn’t have to work and a pic of her cleaning sponge collection which she must have sent him when he texted her for a pic of her minky from the garage.

Then there was the infamous garden centre bump video and a photo of Henry with Hinch which he took the piss out of because Henry is so overweight he has neck rolls, newsflash Jamie you fat twat, you also have neck rolls because you’re also overweight and you can’t blame having irresponsible, lazy owners who are neglecting your health and care on yours.

We were also treated to some scary fan art, a vomit inducing fan made montage video and various photos of her cheap tat homeware range to keep the sheep onside.

This morning he was back!
More Ronnie playing with plastic shit content. More mum and dad mocking him for putting his wellies on the wrong feet and laughing at every move he makes.
They also showed little Ronderella sweeping up and playing with a wheelie bin whilst Inch ironically sang “hi ho hi ho, it’s off to work we go” hmmm not for you for a very long time is it mate?

Then a video of Henry lazing about on some cushions with “this is how we do it” playing as the soundtrack. Yes, Inch, that is indeed how YOU do it.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 156

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I’m a single mum, my son has ADHD, I have always worked full time and when he was younger I was also studying for a professional qualification as well as doing all of the housework, shopping, cooking, washing, ironing and everything else on my own. Yes it was hard work at times but I did it. You know what I didn’t do? I didn’t have another baby because the first one wasn’t “perfect”. I put all my time and effort into trying to help the child that I had achieve his full potential regardless of how difficult that might be.
She’s such a spoilt brat! She thinks that every time something isn’t exactly the way she wants it to be she can instantly change it or replace it.
Don’t like my garden. Change it.
Don’t like my kitchen. Change it.
Bored of my curtains. Change them.
Fish too much work. Get rid of them.
Son’s not Instagram perfect. Replace him.
Everything in her life is about instant gratification. Why diet and exercise when you can have a gastric band? Why grow your own hair when you can get extensions?
Don’t like my teeth. Change them.
Don’t like my face. Change it.
But make sure you post inspirational quotes about “you are enough” and “be happy with who you are” and “always be yourself” so that no one realises how fake you actually are!

• Heart
Reactions: 125

Babybail93

VIP Member
“Soph is adamant we will own 3 alpacas one day!”

Mate! The bitch couldn’t cope with a fish tank. Your dog is morbidly obese, and don’t even get me started on what a disengaged mother she is!

But yeah, add alpacas to the mix! 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

wolfemama

I used to follow Hinch. Bought one of her books (weak). Even listened to the podcast (oh dear…). I’m American and I think part of my interest was just based on the fact that it was kind of a novelty. However, there was more to it than that! I’ve struggled with anxiety for many years, and on top of that, or compounding that, developed postpartum anxiety. I have a toddler and an infant— was pregnant throughout the pandemic, which (just speaking from my personal perspective) here in the US was absolutely nuts, add in general life chaos and my anxiety has totally exploded. Being a mom, living life, and managing mental/physical health is no joke— as so many on here have eloquently and bravely spoken about.

Part of the Hinch attraction, specifically for people struggling with anxiety/mental health, is the false narrative of perfection. It’s buying into the story that there’s a world out there where Covid doesn’t exist, where if you clean long enough and well enough your mind will be quiet, where if you’re naive and simple (aka can shut off your brain) enough you’ll be happy. It’s buying into a fantasy. But how long does that last? Just because Hinch doesn’t talk about Covid (or any struggle she may be facing) doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Cleaning to quiet your mind may work for some…but again, for how long? I would suggest it’s a quick fix, a distraction, a band aid. When the cleaning stops where are you left and what are you left with (she may be in this head space at the moment with her apparent departure from— at least public— cleaning). I’m too cynical to be naive, often wish that wasn’t true because maybe ignorance is bliss— but again, I think Hinch is selling that as a false narrative. It’s a pretty picture (sometimes 🥴) but I’d say at best it’s an unhelpful distraction and at worst a dangerous mechanism for churning up self-doubt and encouraging potentially vulnerable people to engage in avoidance of self-awareness and critical social critique!!

I’ve never commented on here but lately the Hinch saga has been riling me up! I usually read here when I get a little down time after the kids are in bed, and you all crack me up, plus reading here has given me a lot of food for thought. I like you guys because you’re engaging in critical analysis and deconstruction of the status quo. That’s important work and it takes thoughtfulness and guts. Oh, and your British insults are absolutely HILARIOUS!

• Heart
Reactions: 98

Pingu13

In that one short clip we have seen Rex have more interaction with Lennie than we have ever seen Ron have. X

• Sad
Reactions: 96

Sallymumof3crazyboys

I think Hinch has an obsession with poo. Hear me out - there's the time when Ron was a baby she made fun of him for pooing, then she puts poopouri in Inch's Christmas basket, then we have Inch carrying Henry's dog poo through the house(remember that riveting content?) and last but not least, we have Hinch buying plastic poo for Ron to pick up. I rest my case.
Don’t forget the book she wrote that was poo

• Haha
Reactions: 92

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Thread suggestion.

Narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic.

All credit to @MissPrint ! It’s brilliant and I didn’t want it to be forgotten now we are past page 40

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Maybe she isn’t addressing Ronnie’s lack of speech because she thinks it’s nobody’s business. Unfortunately she made little Ronnie everyone’s business when she sold his life on the gram. It’s still not too late.... she could very easily say ‘Ronnie needs extra support so we have decided the best thing would be to give him privacy as he grows up.’ I’d think much more of them if they did this!

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Pollyx

Who the hell buys their 2 year old fake poo and encourages them to pick it up and bin it, FFS just wait till he picks the real stuff up, filthy bitch, so many germs 🤢 Never in my life have I seen anything so ridiculous 🙄 Poor lil boy 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 69

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Hearing Rex clear as a bell saying Mummy i want a cuddle. He's present , he's focused and he understands. Compare that with Ronnie, its alot more than just speech 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 67

JMS123

Chatty Member
The videos reinforce my view that Inch and Sophie seem to have a very fixed idea of how they want Ronnie to be. Jamie wants a mouthy Essex lad like himself, who lives for football and chasing the ladies. Ronnie isn’t going to be that child, particularly given he still looks pretty unsteady on his feet and kids’ football can be rough and tumble. Sophie wants a mini me who loves chores and is a toy for her to stroke but doesn’t need any proper parenting. Parenting isn’t like that, it’s a chaotic and messy whirlwind of ups and downs.

They really need to stop projecting what they want Ronnie to be and accept what he is. I’m not going to go into the developmental issues except to say that I hope they’ve sought the appropriate help with his speech in particular. He seems a quiet and sweet child and they need to lose their preconceptions and love him for what he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

MissPrint

VIP Member
She’s trying so hard to ignore the camera she’s meant to be unaware of, that she keeps looking in the direction of the camera because narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic.

Pathetic and patronising.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Not gonna comment on the literal shit show in the garden but..

I feel sorry for hennerz. I don’t think we’ve ever seen him run (apart from ye ol morning montage). Never seen him chase a ball. Never seen him at the beach etc.. for a spaniel he is suspiciously still. All the spaniels I’ve known have been hyper crazy need-three-walks-a-day type dogs.

Reactions: 64