Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This pair have got so bad they are rendering ne speechless..... On a gossip forum. That takes some doing Mr And Mrs Prick!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New thread tittle suggestion..
Inch n Grinch put their cloffs to bed, pair of twats are not right in the head!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Haha even Ronnie giving him the side eye in that bloody car 👀 no one in that house likes Jamie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So did he decide on the different car because the other one couldn’t be controlled by him 🤔 prize prick that he is!

Reactions: 25
I cannot stand it when parents use baby words with their children!! My MIL does it and it makes me so mad. I hate it with every fibre of my being. Ronnie doesn't talk, so there is no way he is saying 'tend'... that's them.
Isn't it so bleeping irritating. My mil used to do it "Where's gannnndad" GRANdad i flipped one day and she hasn't done it since. She's a twit aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion.

All the best. Now off you feck.

My god. They're boring. How are they holding onto the millions of totally real followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm not sure how hot it is in Maldon Del Sol, but in Yorks I'm in a thin linen dress.

How on earth is she sat wearing a dressing gown ffs.
I was just about to say the same, I’m in Cardiff & it’s been roasting since 8Am it’s currently 26° & I’m dying from the heat.

Reactions: 6
Ooo wee slip up on loose women nadia says staceys in her 3rd trimester so further along than she has let on. Staceys face 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Your child is not speaking.
STOP abbreviating words like “pretend” it will not help him. This boils my piss! Can they not stop with the baby talk & just help the lad out for once? Stop laughing at him, he is clearly struggling 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Cant even let the wean drive his wee car without them controlling it for him...u scared incase he crashes into the 5million tables and chairs or your precious PERRGOOOLLAAAAA???? ffs give the boy peace!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s on the floor but she’s not playing with him. She’s looking down to her side. Phone on the floor maybe?
Blimey all the toys out today. Inch maybe do a bit of a rotation so that he gets excited about ones he’s forgotten out rather than having them all out. You could have different zones. You could have a focus for the morning - eg this morning is the car and then we will put that away and make an obstacle course with the slide etc. Or this afternoon we will have some mud kitchen time etc. If you have them all out randomly it’s overwhelming and they end up playing with nothing
So he bought the car. Of course he did. Whatever. It’s indulgent but whatever. It just saddens me they bought him one that they control rather than he controls. At first I thought wow! He’s a brilliant driver. Then I realised oh he’s just sitting there. Surely more fun for him to figure it out?
Or even better take him to a much loved field where he can zoom of in any direction. So so sad for poor little Ron.

Do we think they’re trying to “up” Inch’s profile in preparation for some sort of reality show? 😳
To be honest it would give us heaps to chat about IF we could bear the cringe fest 😂
YES... Good shout!!!

Reactions: 10
Guess what Jaymay. His new favourite game is to pick up dog poo because his mother decided to go on eBay and buy him fake dog poo. If he doesn’t do this with real poo why would it even cross their mind to buy him the fake stuff?

Just another weird thing he’s been conditioned to do to fit her weird narrative. Is it supposed to be entertaining watching that poor little boy be used as a puppet? Why couldn’t she just get him real toys and share that on the gram like paints and building blocks? Why does it always have to be something that his parents do? She’s actually trying to raise him to be a hincher probably because she’s hoping it will boost her engagement. It’s just messed up.
But they're going to explain to Ron one day about "the journey". Hinch and inch will tell him why he was made to be a performing circus animal solely for the purpose of making them rich. They're disgusting people.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Ooh I missed ss on loose women. Ha ha. We all knew she was about 30 weeks pregnant. So obvious. Ha ha has she let it slip. Oops.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.