Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute bollox from Inch as usual.
Running out of words to describe the pair of them tbh.

Are we supposed to believe Ronnie says “tend poo”. My 4 year old says “tend”’instead of pretend. I always model back “pretend” eg “oh you want to pretend that it’s a dinosaur, good idea”.
But Ronnie says tend? Hmm nice try Inch.
And he will make a good husband one day because he’s good at picking up poo?? There’s so much wrong with that I can’t even begin to rant about that. What an awful awful thing to say.

Reactions: 14
Are we supposed to believe Ronnie says “tend poo”. My 4 year old says “tend”’instead of pretend. I always model back “pretend” eg “oh you want to pretend that it’s a dinosaur, good idea”.
But Ronnie says tend? Hmm nice try Inch.
And he will make a good husband one day because he’s good at picking up poo?? There’s so much wrong with that I can’t even begin to rant about that. What an awful awful thing to say.
So Ronnie’s first word is poo 😂

He cant say mum or dad but apparently can say ‘tend poo’

No wonder Inchy’s nose was so big!
The bloke lies constantly, same as his missus.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Haven't been on here in a while, got a couple of things to say, firstly like whyyy oh why would you but your kid fake tit, and then encourage them to pick it up. Absolute madness. What a tit excuse aswell that he wants to copy his mum, guess what lots of kids want to copy alot of stuff there parents do, should we let them no! My 1 year old wanted a shaver whilst I was shaving my legs other day, should I let him have one, oh sorry a pretend toy one 🙄

And then when stacey came round the other day, is it me or have we seen rex cuddle and be more interactive then we've ever seen Ron with baby?
When i was little, my younger brother was obsessed with watching my dad shave his beard and mimic the moves. One day we were both in the bath (i think we were like 3 and 6) and we had just got back from a caravan holiday and my mum was bathing us while my dad unpacked. He left the wash bag on the side and my brother found his razor and proceeded to mimic shaving down his face. My mum had only turned her back to grab towels and i screamed the place down as my brothers face was bleeding. He had shaved his skin and had to be rushed to the hospital. I remember sitting in the car with wet hair and mismatched pjs with one shoe on as my mum was crying hysterically. Luckily he was ok but he had nicked his face a lot and now hes in his late 20s and he still has very slight markings on his face still from where he basically shaved his skin off.

this is why you should never think its funny for kids to play with potential dangerous items even if you buy a toy version. As accidents do happen, we are human and a child could get ahold of the real thing whilst your back is turned.
What if the dog poos in the garden, he is going to think its ok to run up and grab it or even worse put it near his face and mouth. I get toys like cars and vaccum cleaners but fake poo, come on!!

• Sad
Reactions: 42
His account is definitely run by both of them. You can tell when she takes over it’s the typical “slow/sentimental” music over a video that’s mega unnecessary and the quoted speech that obviously Ron never said whereas when it’s him it’s a little bit more natural and real. Emphasis on a little bit because I imagine she still has a lot of input on what’s filmed and posted. I don’t mind some of his stuff sometimes I think it’s nice to see Ron playing with him and you can see him interact with Inch a little bit more albeit not a great deal but I do think it’s sort of obvious that Inch has a lot more time for Ron which is lovely but so sad at the same time. He’s a lovely little boy. Also deffo been reading on here because I doubt it’s a coincidence that the message they chose to reply to was the one about “I hope he doesn’t try to pick Henry’s poo up too”

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Ronnie looked happier & more engaged playing with the cheap fake poo than he did sat in that ridiculous car controlled by Jaymeh! 🤣

Kids don’t need to be constantly showered with highly expensive top of the range toys. I think those two think it makes them look like good parents, but really it just makes them look like out of touch, more money than sense, morons.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Does she ever put Lenor down ?

'Tend poo' speak to him properly for goodness sake, help his vocabulary. They really don't help him one bit, do they ?

Reactions: 26
FFS. These two are complete imbeciles.

I suppose they can stick Ronhasmoretoysthanheknowswhattodowith in the car and without leaving the house, remote-control him all the way to mad Freda’s house.

And Inch having to explain about the fake poo is hilarious. I can’t wait until the kid starts nursery and takes some of it with him in his backpack. They really are utterly clueless.

Ah I see we have moved from lifting the ‘tend poo in a tit bag to lifting it with our bare hands onto a shovel 👏👏👏👏
Weird how he had to put each one the right way up too.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We're on day 10 of isolating, how do these two do it effectively day in day out? It's soul destroying cooped up all day...I love my family but I love not being stuck in with them too...their life seems very empty to me. Millions or not.

Reactions: 24
Jamie stop trying to convince people that "tend poo" is something Ronnie says. He doesn't speak you bleeping clown! It's no surprise really though because you don't talk properly to him! Where's the remote control digger he's obsessed with? The one he got not two months ago for his birthday? and for heavens sake when are you going to let Ronnie do anything for himself? Are you frightened Sopha will rip what's left of your bollocks off if he crashes into the sleepers?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This is why they are lying knobs for parents.

Ronnie doesn't say "tend" whilst attempting to say "pretend" because Ronnie doesn't talk.

Inch says "tend" because he's a moron.

And I very much doubt Ronnie knows the difference between fake tit and real tit so if you could just realise that it was bleeping ridiculous to buy FAKE tit for him that would be great.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This is why they are lying knobs for parents.

Ronnie doesn't say "tend" whilst attempting to say "pretend" because Ronnie doesn't talk.

Inch says "tend" because he's a moron.

And I very much doubt Ronnie knows the difference between fake tit and real tit so if you could just realise that it was bleeping ridiculous to buy FAKE tit for him that would be great.
Imagine if they visit Solomon and the kids are allowed to run round the garden - I can guarantee there will be some real poo lurking there that will look identical to the plastic tit.

Reactions: 29
Seriously why is he so active on Instagram? It's proper annoying me

Sophie in her stinky dressing gown again 🤮
"tend poo" it's PREtend. Talk properly around a child. There's no way in hell Ronnie knows the difference between real poo and fake poo. Nah not a chance.

Whilst I'm glad Ronnies got a car even though hell only use it twice.. He looks bleeping knackered. It's like he's not allowed indoors incase he makes a mess? Let him chill out a bit before you force him to perform ffs

Reactions: 24
Jamie stop trying to convince people that "tend poo" is something Ronnie says. He doesn't speak you bleeping clown! It's no surprise really though because you don't talk properly to him! Where's the remote control digger he's obsessed with? The one he got not two months ago for his birthday? and for heavens sake when are you going to let Ronnie do anything for himself? Are you frightened Sopha will rip what's left of your bollocks off if he crashes into the sleepers?
Not even 2 months. Less than 4 weeks ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Whilst I'm glad Ronnies got a car even though hell only use it twice.. He looks bleeping knackered. It's like he's not allowed indoors incase he makes a mess? Let him chill out a bit before you force him to perform ffs
I bet she hates it when the weather is crap & she can’t get him playing outside! 😂

Reactions: 10
Do you know what I don’t get???
she’s having this massive break from insta, or “work” as she likes to put it. Anyway, I don’t understand why she can’t? She makes such a massive thing about it, “I miss you all, hope you’re all okay blah blah blah” but for example look at Binky. She is still on insta quite a lot. She’s jus had ababy, and has an older daughter. I don’t mean to compare but I feel like she is jus being ridiculous
Tbh I think the truth of it is she just can’t be arsed she wants the income but with limited effort!! X

Reactions: 10
Surely if Ronnie likes picking things up and putting them in a bin he could have some wooden blocks or something? We’ve never seen him play with something simple like that. Building a tower to knock down, saying the colours etc. It’s like they went straight to imaginary play when he’s clearly nowhere near that yet?! 😔

Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion:- This pair of muppets are just our Tattle puppets.

*with apologies to The Muppets who are more intelligent and entertaining than the Hinches will ever be.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How can a 2 year old know the difference between real and fake poo? My son is 7 months older than Ronnie and I wouldn’t dream of buying him fake tit, he knows when our two dogs have pooped in the garden as he comes up to me and says ewww poo! He’s a poo patroller as he basically shouts it at me the whole time I’m getting a poo bag and picking it up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.