Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the perm/denim jacket pic is from the day SS visited. We know they're both pre-record queens to I doubt it's actually today!

Reactions: 25
She has done many things over the last couple of years that baffle me but to buy fake plastic poo for a 2 year old to pick up in the garden instead of teaching him not to go near dog poo as it can cause blindness has to be the most stupid thing I have ever seen her do. Mind completely blown 🤯

Reactions: 63
Exactly. And when she brought Lonnie home she took a picture of Ron in the garden looking in the pram and quoted Ron as saying “I’m just going to check on Len, mum”. Why lie?
I get irrationally annoyed when she does the fake quotes Ronnie doesn't say. It's like people who talk as their pets.

Reactions: 33
Mrs Hinch #408 - Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa & Inch haven’t got a clue

Winning Thread Title by @HinchesSousChef

Quick Recap

Sophie came on the gram using her own account to post on Friday. She graced us with a weird, filtered to duck, video of herself and Lenor in the egg chair in which she continued to gaze adoringly at herself as she rocked in the chair. She looked like something out of one of those American daytime films on channel 5 were they’ve hired a psychotic nanny.
She then posted a photo on her story of Ronderella looking like a 90s boyband member in an oversized denim jacket, with his usually dead straight and flat hair curled to look very similar to Rex’s curls and Lonnie looking like a plastic doll because he was so filtered.

She was back on her stories on Monday to repost a post from the official England football team account. She never mentioned the Euros before this, never showed her or Ron getting excited for the match, nothing, but as usual seemed to take delight in everyone else’s misery and disappointment. She also failed to help raise any awareness of the vile comments directed at the young black players despite whinging she’s viciously trolled because someone doesn’t like her scrabbly nail extensions.

Her BFF Stacey Solomon’s fiancé Joe Swash posted a video of him feeding some alpacas, it’s unknown if this was a dig at Soph, who is obsessed with buying a huge house with grounds, just like Joe’s, in order to keep three alpacas.

Monday night and Inch was out in full force, something that’s not happened since Lenor’s conception and Freda Fiddle Fingers pool trips. He was posting a torrent of stories including one that showed Ronnie picking up plastic dog poo because it’s his favourite thing to do. No worries that he’s now going to walk along the road trying to touch real tit...

Outside of Castle Greyskull the little fella was shown at soft play and baby ballers, dad muttering “hilarious” and sniggering at him as he played. No hint of any fun or enjoyment on Ron’s little face, maybe if they stopped laughing at him it might help.

We were also treated to a photo of Soph, looking suspiciously more healthy than in her own photos, sitting on the sofa watching Ron and Len asleep on two cameras. Len shouldn’t be sleeping away from his parents at all at this point whether she’s got a camera on him or not. Inch posted this to tell us she’s an amazing mum. Evidence suggests otherwise.

Then there were photos of them at Freda Fiddle Fingers caravan, “selfies” supposedly taken by Ron as he tries to summon help on dad’s phone, pictures of her books in the bargain section of Tesco which makes the layabout loser “so proud” cos now he doesn’t have to work and a pic of her cleaning sponge collection which she must have sent him when he texted her for a pic of her minky from the garage.

Then there was the infamous garden centre bump video and a photo of Henry with Hinch which he took the piss out of because Henry is so overweight he has neck rolls, newsflash Jamie you fat twit, you also have neck rolls because you’re also overweight and you can’t blame having irresponsible, lazy owners who are neglecting your health and care on yours.

We were also treated to some scary fan art, a vomit inducing fan made montage video and various photos of her cheap tat homeware range to keep the sheep onside.

This morning he was back!
More Ronnie playing with plastic tit content. More mum and dad mocking him for putting his wellies on the wrong feet and laughing at every move he makes.
They also showed little Ronderella sweeping up and playing with a wheelie bin whilst Inch ironically sang “hi ho hi ho, it’s off to work we go” hmmm not for you for a very long time is it mate?

Then a video of Henry lazing about on some cushions with “this is how we do it” playing as the soundtrack. Yes, Inch, that is indeed how YOU do it.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Great thread title and hilarious recap! 😂😫

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Quick Recap

Sophie came on the gram using her own account to post on Friday. She graced us with a weird, filtered to duck, video of herself and Lenor in the egg chair in which she continued to gaze adoringly at herself as she rocked in the chair. She looked like something out of one of those American daytime films on channel 5 were they’ve hired a psychotic nanny.
She then posted a photo on her story of Ronderella looking like a 90s boyband member in an oversized denim jacket, with his usually dead straight and flat hair curled to look very similar to Rex’s curls and Lonnie looking like a plastic doll because he was so filtered.

She was back on her stories on Monday to repost a post from the official England football team account. She never mentioned the Euros before this, never showed her or Ron getting excited for the match, nothing, but as usual seemed to take delight in everyone else’s misery and disappointment. She also failed to help raise any awareness of the vile comments directed at the young black players despite whinging she’s viciously trolled because someone doesn’t like her scrabbly nail extensions.

Her BFF Stacey Solomon’s fiancé Joe Swash posted a video of him feeding some alpacas, it’s unknown if this was a dig at Soph, who is obsessed with buying a huge house with grounds, just like Joe’s, in order to keep three alpacas.

Monday night and Inch was out in full force, something that’s not happened since Lenor’s conception and Freda Fiddle Fingers pool trips. He was posting a torrent of stories including one that showed Ronnie picking up plastic dog poo because it’s his favourite thing to do. No worries that he’s now going to walk along the road trying to touch real tit...

Outside of Castle Greyskull the little fella was shown at soft play and baby ballers, dad muttering “hilarious” and sniggering at him as he played. No hint of any fun or enjoyment on Ron’s little face, maybe if they stopped laughing at him it might help.

We were also treated to a photo of Soph, looking suspiciously more healthy than in her own photos, sitting on the sofa watching Ron and Len asleep on two cameras. Len shouldn’t be sleeping away from his parents at all at this point whether she’s got a camera on him or not. Inch posted this to tell us she’s an amazing mum. Evidence suggests otherwise.

Then there were photos of them at Freda Fiddle Fingers caravan, “selfies” supposedly taken by Ron as he tries to summon help on dad’s phone, pictures of her books in the bargain section of Tesco which makes the layabout loser “so proud” cos now he doesn’t have to work and a pic of her cleaning sponge collection which she must have sent him when he texted her for a pic of her minky from the garage.

Then there was the infamous garden centre bump video and a photo of Henry with Hinch which he took the piss out of because Henry is so overweight he has neck rolls, newsflash Jamie you fat twit, you also have neck rolls because you’re also overweight and you can’t blame having irresponsible, lazy owners who are neglecting your health and care on yours.

We were also treated to some scary fan art, a vomit inducing fan made montage video and various photos of her cheap tat homeware range to keep the sheep onside.

More Ronnie playing with plastic tit content. More mum and dad mocking him for putting his wellies on the wrong feet and laughing at every move he makes.
They also showed little Ronderella sweeping up and playing with a wheelie bin whilst Inch ironically sang “hi ho hi ho, it’s off to work we go” hmmm not for you for a very long time is it mate?

Then a video of Henry lazing about on some cushions with “this is how we do it” playing as the soundtrack. Yes, Inch, that is indeed how YOU do it.

I swear I would pay to read your book on tattle/zophies antics Laughs for daysssssss😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've been away for a couple of weeks.....but I need to get this right!
They ACTUALLY think good parenting is because little Ronners wants to pick up dog crap that they would do the kind thing and buy him plastic dog crap to pick up? because obviously a 2 year old when he goes out is going to know the difference? Trust me, I'm no mum of the year - but there is a line? buying plastic dog crap to substitute normal dog crap surely crosses that line? bloody idiots. Pair of them haven't got a brain cell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Looking at the photos again(still in disbelief) has she actually taken a curling iron to that boys hair?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Why would you allow your child to pick up pretend 💩 he will not realise one is real one is fake
Does she not know that a child can go blind from touching dog 💩
Why ???? Twats the pair of them
I hope the Daily Mail picks up on this. It’d make a great story!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looking at the photos again(still in disbelief) has she actually taken a curling iron to that boys hair?
She's definitely done something to it. It's very 'styled' looking. Not sure if there's gel or wax or something in it.

Somebody on the previous thread (apologies, I can't remember who) said that she's setting him up as a child model. I wouldn't put it past her.
If she'd had a girl I suspect she'd have pushed her into child pagents.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
She's definitely done something to it. It's very 'styled' looking. Not sure if there's gel or wax or something in it.

Somebody on the previous thread (apologies, I can't remember who) said that she's setting him up as a child model. I wouldn't put it past her.
If she'd had a girl I suspect she'd have pushed her into child pagents.
The curls are far too perfect looking to be natural. He's obviously got a wave to his hair but those are almost ringlets.
He's a gorgeous little boy but I just don't agree with whoring kids out as child models or anything like that. It's so creepy. And if she is going down trying to get him into child modelling then the "trolls" here won't be a patch on the people she'll come across in the child modelling world.

Reactions: 33

Quick Recap

Brilliant recap 👍

Reactions: 2
Just to repeat something I’ve said in another thread, are these ‘influencers’ effectively shooting themselves in the foot with the campaign to ID social media user accounts? If that happens then surely it would bring an end to fake accounts and bots that these saddos rely on (and pay for) to attain the gifted and fake lifestyle they love to portray? Gleam etc will already be shitting bricks that their cash cows will ruin their business.

They’re so stupid. Imagine the change of follower numbers overnight. They’d be exposing their own narcissism and I’m all for it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63
The truth is, poor Henry is so overweight, he probably can't be arsed to be destructive and just sleeps all day. His joints probably ache and he's probably depressed.

I've said previously that I have a springer Spaniel who I physically cannot keep weight ON. She never stops.

Henry is a young dog and in the prime of his life. They're both at home 24/7, with Fiddly there on tap too. No excuses why this dog isn't getting the exercise he NEEDS and DESERVES. Even a ball thrown in the garden for half an hour twice a day or SOMETHING.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.