Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell buys their 2 year old fake poo and encourages them to pick it up and bin it, FFS just wait till he picks the real stuff up, filthy witch, so many germs 🀒 Never in my life have I seen anything so ridiculous πŸ™„ Poor lil boy πŸ™

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I do fear we have fallen into her trap

yesterday headlines - trolls, social media is terrible

today - videos of Ron clearly with delays/issues/staged to cause controversy who knows πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Tomorrow- Sophie - I’m just like the footballs I get trolled as well they even say mean things about my innocent toddler I’m relevant give me attention and admiration

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I've actually no words for Inch's stories. Jesus. God love those little boys and that dog, none of them have a hope in hell with that pair.

• Sad
Reactions: 37

today - videos of Ron clearly with delays/issues/staged to cause controversy who knows πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Tomorrow- Sophie - I’m just like the footballs I get trolled as well they even say mean things about my innocent toddler I’m relevant give me attention and admiration
She will say β€œthe trolls mock Ronnie for having his wellies on the wrong feet. They mock him for playing innocently with his toys. They say horrible things about my innocent dog. They say I’m fat”
Well. We know what is actually said on here.
Unfortunately there will be some people who do message her won’t phrase it in the best way. She will be ensuring she screen shots them all for her troll rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

No one is saying β€œmean things” about her toddler though. So if that was her plan it hasn’t worked.

Reactions: 22
Why would you allow your child to pick up pretend πŸ’© he will not realise one is real one is fake
Does she not know that a child can go blind from touching dog πŸ’©
Why ???? Twats the pair of them

Reactions: 28
They are the weirdest parents. I get kids play with strange things sometimes, but who gives their kid fake poo, bins, kitchen appliances, empty lenor bottles and duck knows what else to play with?

Literally all things that they should be taught to stay away from too. If I had the amount of money they have there would be so many other things I’d rather spend it on for my children

Reactions: 39
They are the weirdest parents. I get kids play with strange things sometimes, but who gives their kid fake poo, bins, kitchen appliances, empty lenor bottles and duck knows what else to play with?

Literally all things that they should be taught to stay away from too. If I had the amount of money they have there would be so many other things I’d rather spend it on for my children
Agreed but remember this is the woman who ripped off the musical piano part of one of Ronnies books became she didn't like the noiseπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Lazy bastard dog owners they really are, the money they have they can advertise for a dog walker, even the cling on niece could do it for some pocket money, that fat dog needs walking at least twice a day he won’t make it to his next birthday at this rate!

And as for Ron I don’t normally comment on him but that lad just looks so sad & withdrawn all the time, hardly smiles, looks like has the weight of the world on his shoulders, his imbecile parents need to encourage him not laugh at him.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
No one is saying β€œmean things” about her toddler though. So if that was her plan it hasn’t worked.
I agree none of the comments on here are mean however that has not stopped her before in the world of soph anything that is against her or shows her not to be perfect is trolling

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.