Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the only reason they let him pick the dog tit up us because he has a melt down if he can't. They can't say no to him and because he can't communicate he has a tantrum. Completely normal at his age, my two did it but they still need to hear no.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I HATE comparing. We all do it, it’s natural but the differences between Rex and Ron are huge!
I’m not just on about speech here.

SS must be dying to say something 🙈
I don't like either right but have too say that would be because they actually speak too Rex and let him play (and get filthy, but it's what kids do) whereas Ronnie is not allowed too do all that. Even picking up the poo SHE just had too do it, (bear in mind it's supposed too be his "favourite thing" to do) so he never gets a chance to learn how to do stuff, proper baby him man.

Reactions: 28
Oh duck off stinky stacey. Fake as duck. I wouldn't want someone who barely washes kiss my baby 🤮
"you're such an amazing mummy" she isn't though is she, they've defo been talking bout tattle...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Poor Henry looks like his little ticker is struggling with circulation
Yep not suprising really is it 🤦🏼‍♀️
I agree with the comment earlier about spaniels being lively and energetic dogs - Henry is the complete opposite of this 🤦🏼‍♀️ at least when 2 man team was on day after day after day after day etc he was jumping up on the armchair showing a bit of spark - with the size he is now don't think he could 🤷🏼‍♀️
Its sad to see a family pet look so downright depressed- maybe he's struggling to cope/ insanely jealous with Lonnie being here - she has said in the past that Henry is very "human like" with his emotions??!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I don’t agree with any of these influencers who use their kids in their accounts - the kids lives should be kept private. But I have to comment on what she shows us and I do find it odd that they spend ages filming Ron picking up poo and doing that 2 man routine etc, yet no real footage of him with his little baby brother. SS showing Rex with Lennie on his lap looks so natural. This is something that Hinch never shows with Ron. I’m sure the meeting between these 2 today is yet another ‘commercial’ arrangement - another story for the press to cover.. 🥱

Reactions: 33
Hearing Rex clear as a bell saying Mummy i want a cuddle. He's present , he's focused and he understands. Compare that with Ronnie, its alot more than just speech 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 67
Has she just got ss round to lick her arse clean telling her how much of an amazing mummy she is, how amazing she's doing, how the boys are soooo lucky... None is true but ofcourse she needs praise 247 to function. Aww they honestly make me feel sick. They're both rotten.

Reactions: 34
Hinch is trolling me. My two year old just put his wellies on the wrong feet and then started sweeping outside. Difference is he then got on the broom and pretended he was a witch. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Stenchy and Sofa the loafer have a huge projector in the living room hooked up to one of zophs million and one phones. They’re both going though tattle together with an array of crunky shnachs and gallons of squash. I hope we trolls provide your evening entertainment tonight guyszzxxjksvsjsc

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hearing Rex clear as a bell saying Mummy i want a cuddle. He's present , he's focused and he understands. Compare that with Ronnie, its alot more than just speech 😳
I know Rex has older brothers, but I don't think it's all down to that either. Stacey annoys me just as much as Hinch (it's the stupid fake laugh that gets me 😬) but Rex is allowed to get messy and dirty and explore though play and figure out how things work. That's what poor Ronnie should be doing, instead of picking up fake dog tit and only being allowed to play with bins and brushes etc. You can see how much more confident Rex is whereas Ronnie always looks scared and unsure and that's down to the way his horrible parents are raising him :mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Oh duck off stinky stacey. Fake as duck. I wouldn't want someone who barely washes kiss my baby 🤮
"you're such an amazing mummy" she isn't though is she, they've defo been talking bout tattle...
Definitely The Bullshit Quote Of The Day "you're such an amazing mummy" 🤭🤭🤢🤢🤮🤮
Errrrrrr she's encouraging her son to play with fake poo, Stacey 🤷🏼‍♀️ need we say more??? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Has she just got ss round to lick her arse clean telling her how much of an amazing mummy she is, how amazing she's doing, how the boys are soooo lucky... None is true but ofcourse she needs praise 247 to function. Aww they honestly make me feel sick. They're both rotten.
According to Inch, they must be amazing mums because they have several kids and phones, and that’s what makes them amazing 😂 he’s such a dick! By comparison, I only have 1 phone, but several kids, so I guess I’m not as amazing as Hinch and SS 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
it’s actually so sad isn’t it, Ronnie has zero emotion. I can’t believe we’ve seen more interaction between Rex and Lenor than we have with his own big brother. Videos like that are so special, show us that
Zoph instead of picking up fake tit!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
So you mean all the screen shots of adoration and bigging up and so proud of my wife posts are her acting as Jamie??? #narcisstic 😬
next thing we’ll be accusing her of engraving her own Ben & Jerry’s with messages of adoration from ‘inch’!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.