Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooo he reckons sopha will say no to an age appropriate toy car he’s showing genuine interest in. But a toy washing machine, broom, wheelie bin , kitchen and fake turds are perfectly normal?? Erm okay..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Lonnie looks weird here. No neck 😂 what do we think has happened to hinch? She has been so quiet, it’s the mr hinch show now. Maybe PND?
Oh she’s choosing not to post. She’s on her phone all day stalking tattle. Tattle is on her mind all day everyday trust me. Also She just wants people to speculate.. mahoosive attention seeker. Inches captions are deffo inspired by hinch. They have Sophie’s undertones written all over them. She’s orchestrating him posting this whole time. Don’t worry. We know your motive sat there on that manky stale febreezed sofa. We see you missy hissy Madame 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I was going to go on a little snoop to see if those dates/outfits matched up with previous claims in Inches latest stories but I really don’t care. The point is:
Yay Ronnie got to go see some animals
I doubt Hinch was with them
He was drinking juice from a bottle that he was rubbing against the animal enclosures 🤢
He was touching a display car despite the sign advising otherwise
The car was a better birthday gift than the one he actually got
Ronnie only leaves the house with Inch
Ma barker stays home with Soph
I’m starting to think Soph has been dropped by brand partners too
House move imminent. These time stamped videos are attempts to prove it hasn’t happened yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
What's going on with the seperate parenting?? Lenniepoo attached to Sophiepoos midriff and Ronniepoo and Jamiepoo out having lads days out chasing jugs and driving cars they shoulnt be touching. Next stop for them is the bookies where Ronniepoo will be told “shhhhh dont tell mummazpoo“ unlikely anyway for which Jimbobbettingslipslob... Poo will take full advantage of. Sophiepoo will never think thats what he will get upto on his NOT daddadpoo of the year outings with the real life human child.
Edited typos
Ive always thought they do things too separate considering there meant to be family goals 🤔
Little things like the cookie decorating when ronnies was in bed & then big things like him not being present at the gender reveal.

It’s mental! & I reckon it’s all to do with her & how she’s feeling.

call me crazy but the little hints she keeps dropping about doing it all again with ss makes me think she’s pregnant yet again!

I joke about but I will be genuinely concerned if she is, she’s just not cut out for it.

Reactions: 12
Just incase some Ron people (good or bad) want to take him away!!! I would never let my kid have named clothing in public places. How old was Jamie Bulger again????
THIS 👏🏼 I’m due in October and I’ve already made it clear to my partner the only personalised item of clothing baby can have, is football shirts with LAST name on the back!

Reactions: 10
Just catching up as I've been working..yano like we have to.
Like how Inch had to get the price tag of the toy car in that video....and I sign that clearly says not to be touched. He's above everyone else though isn't he...
I wonder what's going on with Sophie though...this isn't normal for her to be this quiet. And it's not normal for Inch to be posting on his stories every day. I'm wondering if Hinch knows time is up for her. I certainly can't see her having a future in the fame game after this year at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh she’s choosing not to post. She’s on her phone all day stalking tattle. Tattle is on her mind all day everyday trust me. Also She just wants people to speculate.. mahoosive attention seeker. Inches captions are deffo inspired by hinch. They have Sophie’s undertones written all over them. She’s orchestrating him posting this whole time. Don’t worry. We know your motive sat there on that manky stale febreezed sofa. We see missy hissy Madame 😉
Them posts literally sound like her speaking don’t they! She is the one that runs that account

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If Ronnie doesn’t get that car that he clearly loves and has shown the most interest in, when they could afford that car one million times over then they are such cruel parents.
I know some people will say cruel is an overstatement but that’s exactly what it is, he usually looks lost or like he’s looking for direction and he may or may not have some development issues so surelt seeing your son engage with that car and look interested means you 100% have to buy it ( especially because they can afford it )

• Heart
It's 11.30am I've had some terrible news and I've been drinking since 10am. Usually I don't comment and keep my thoughts to myself, but I feel so sorry for little Ronnie, he's literally a performing monkey for them. Always makes sure he's doing right, Grinch has such a massive platform, help him. Help others. Help yourself.

She's putting herself first as usual and does not even consider that little child's feelings, always laughing at him, mocking him. Mate. That's your child. You're there to nurture him, Help him grow. Stop mocking him. He's a child. Give him colour. Give him puzzles. Give him entertainment.

Inch is just as bad, used to think he was a decent dad, nah mate. Just as bad as her. Cherish your babies.

I've got friends and family rallying around me atm in my time of need, Grinch, use your platform to help others or keep your beautiful children off social media.

Rant. Over.
THIS 👏🏼 I’m due in October and I’ve already made it clear to my partner the only personalised item of clothing baby can have, is football shirts with LAST name on the back!
Mine have matching personalised Xmas pjs that’s it

Reactions: 3
No need for them to be concerned about his real teeth, he’ll be getting first set of veneers while his peers get braces
His 18th prezzy is a nose job just in case. First class Flights to Antalya and 5* accommodation have already been booked a decade in advance justtt incase he inherits his fathers original beak 😉

• Haha
I think the reason she isn’t posting is business based. We all know how stubborn she is about not posting things that don’t financially benefit her - no pay no tag attitude. She wants to be over sharing her life but has to do it through Inch because if she does it on her account then she’s “open for business” and something is going on to suggest she isn’t/doesn’t want to be. No one talks about mat leave from bloody Instagram. Others have said this - i agree - she’s on mat leave from her “contracts”. She prob negotiated that. She prob takes bloody sick leave too. 🙄. This isn’t a normal job to us all so it’s hard for us to view it having the same regulations as a normal job. But in her head this is her job. This is how she earns money.
Someone else with is more au fait with this world could articulate it better. She’s either properly “working to rule” or there is no work. We would like to think it’s because she’s been dropped but the sad reality is she’s probably bagged herself a bigger deal with something else and she will be back with a very loud annoying pointing bang rubbing it in our faces that little old Sophie from the village is working with this HUGE company.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Slightly off topic but I can just imagine rex at hinches hes such a rough and tumble boy bet she couldn't wait for them to leave 🤣🤣 hes like my son into everything doesnt care where he is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Slightly off topic but I can just imagine rex at hinches hes such a rough and tumble boy bet she couldn't wait for them to leave 🤣🤣 hes like my son into everything doesnt care where he is 🤣
Yes he probably asked SS, where are all thetoys mummy🤔🤔🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think he would have been glued to SS. Kids have great intuition... They know when folk arn't 'Kid people' My daughter would stare people out and it would freak them out lol.

Reactions: 13
If you get 3 alpacas I'll actually flip, they can't look after their own kids. Let alone a "farm"

Get the personalised clothes off him. Not only is it stupidly dangerously in public, it's tacky as duck and the most chaviest thing ever. It's vile.

Get him a proper outdoor bottle, I have outdoor ones (with a straw a proper bottle not a baby bottle with a teat) they're alot easier outdoors to just shot in your bag but atleast I do cups at home, he's never not got a baby bottle... It's totally unnecessary during the day for his age. On a night as a comfort fair doos. She's just a lazy cow.

And fgs, I genuinely believe Ronnie showed interest in that car himself, he looked like he enjoyed it but because its not a wheelie bin or a toilet brush she'll say no? Too much money on one thing but she can spend 5k+ on a tit babies bedroom, they're expensive but they're good. Ronnie would love it then I'm sure Lennie would as he's older. I got my middle girl one, she used it to death and it got passed down to my youngest, she used it to death and it's in my loft because I'm just waiting for my husband to agree to baby number 4 and then that baby will use it too, it's not a waste of money if you get your moneys worth.

Selfish witch

Also.. Jamie duck off, whys he hammering Instagram? He's never really give a tit before.

And breathe xoxoxoxox happy Thursday everyone xoxoxoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think the reason she isn’t posting is business based. We all know how stubborn she is about not posting things that don’t financially benefit her - no pay no tag attitude. She wants to be over sharing her life but has to do it through Inch because if she does it on her account then she’s “open for business” and something is going on to suggest she isn’t/doesn’t want to be. No one talks about mat leave from bloody Instagram. Others have said this - i agree - she’s on mat leave from her “contracts”. She prob negotiated that. She prob takes bloody sick leave too. 🙄. This isn’t a normal job to us all so it’s hard for us to view it having the same regulations as a normal job. But in her head this is her job. This is how she earns money.
Someone else with is more au fait with this world could articulate it better. She’s either properly “working to rule” or there is no work. We would like to think it’s because she’s been dropped but the sad reality is she’s probably bagged herself a bigger deal with something else and she will be back with a very loud annoying pointing bang rubbing it in our faces that little old Sophie from the village is working with this HUGE company.
I agree with this, it always seems to be the nastiest people that do the best in life financially. As I said before there’s a few instagrammers who do so much good work and they barely scrape 10k followers, really inspirational women. I’m not religious but I believe there is a special place in hell for people that are greedy and don’t contribute anything towards society whilst hoarding huge amounts of wealth.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just noticed the sign that says don't touch... He thinks he's a right famous clever dick doesn't he, he did it at the garden centre aswell. Disrespectful big nose small willy bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.