Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t quite work out the kids name, can anyone help me out?!? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Does he own any clothes without his name on? I think it just in case someone is not sure if it’s them or not when they get spotted on their odd trips out!

Why did he pan out to the little girl at the end of the video is he trying to make out that Ron is a babe magnet just like his dad I hope he asked permission to put her all over Instagram. He’s a total wide boy and idiot
He has cut that off now too, but swears they don’t read this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I absolutely refuse to give Inch the extra views so I don't watch his stories. But it sounds like he is being an all round plonker. He actually replulses me and I don't find him remotely likeable or funny.
All the best Inch 👍🏻.

Reactions: 19
It's 11.30am I've had some terrible news and I've been drinking since 10am. Usually I don't comment and keep my thoughts to myself, but I feel so sorry for little Ronnie, he's literally a performing monkey for them. Always makes sure he's doing right, Grinch has such a massive platform, help him. Help others. Help yourself.

She's putting herself first as usual and does not even consider that little child's feelings, always laughing at him, mocking him. Mate. That's your child. You're there to nurture him, Help him grow. Stop mocking him. He's a child. Give him colour. Give him puzzles. Give him entertainment.

Inch is just as bad, used to think he was a decent dad, nah mate. Just as bad as her. Cherish your babies.

I've got friends and family rallying around me atm in my time of need, Grinch, use your platform to help others or keep your beautiful children off social media.

Rant. Over.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Lonnie looks weird here. No neck 😂 what do we think has happened to hinch? She has been so quiet, it’s the mr hinch show now. Maybe PND?
Poor lonnies nose in that pic! Hasn’t done them justice at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why on earth does everything need to have his name on it for gods sake?
Just incase some Ron people (good or bad) want to take him away!!! I would never let my kid have named clothing in public places. How old was Jamie Bulger again????

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It's 11.30am I've had some terrible news and I've been drinking since 10am. Usually I don't comment and keep my thoughts to myself, but I feel so sorry for little Ronnie, he's literally a performing monkey for them. Always makes sure he's doing right, Grinch has such a massive platform, help him. Help others. Help yourself.

She's putting herself first as usual and does not even consider that little child's feelings, always laughing at him, mocking him. Mate. That's your child. You're there to nurture him, Help him grow. Stop mocking him. He's a child. Give him colour. Give him puzzles. Give him entertainment.

Inch is just as bad, used to think he was a decent dad, nah mate. Just as bad as her. Cherish your babies.

I've got friends and family rallying around me atm in my time of need, Grinch, use your platform to help others or keep your beautiful children off social media.

Rant. Over.
I hope you’re ok. Sending love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I do CGM and it's very time consuming and not for the lazy. She definitely hasn't got what it takes. Some days I wonder if I have what it takes 😅
1, I’m obsessed with your username. Sopha needs to stop acting like a disgruntled pelican.
2, I’ve adapted CGM to suit me, but the times I’ve tried to strictly follow it! Not enough hours in the day 😂 (you know Soph, because most people have other things to do.. work, run a house, walk their dogs!)

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Rant. Over.
Hope you’re ok lovely 💜💜

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What's going on with the seperate parenting?? Lenniepoo attached to Sophiepoos midriff and Ronniepoo and Jamiepoo out having lads days out chasing jugs and driving cars they shoulnt be touching. Next stop for them is the bookies where Ronniepoo will be told “shhhhh dont tell mummazpoo“ unlikely anyway for which Jimbobbettingslipslob... Poo will take full advantage of. Sophiepoo will never think thats what he will get upto on his NOT daddadpoo of the year outings with the real life human child.
Edited typos

Reactions: 11
Personally, i think the best thing Hinch could do is to take ‘maternity leave’ from her ‘work’ for a good 6 months. Stop ALL posts on social media unless it’s completely private for friends & family. Enjoy those children without wondering what content she (or her muppet husband) can post next. Then, if she decides to continue the Mrs Hinch brand, come back in 6 months with an announcement that she’ll no longer be featuring the children, and take it from there.

One is dated June.
This requires parents who have their child’s best interests at heart though

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.