Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just wondering if the postman has stopped calling. We’ve not seen the brothers waiting for all the freebies since Lonnie was born.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I mean… 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s ok he’ll have explained to them that he’s a hot shot influencer and he’s actually doing them a favour by letting his kid climb all over the toys because he’ll get them millions in revenue from his sheep. He won’t.

Reactions: 18
I would hope Sopha would say no to the remote control car, because little Ronnie Wrongwellies got a remote control digger not two months ago that I imagine he's played with once before it was taken away from him! The fun that boy could have on that digger if only his imbecile parents would realise! Ronnie looked his usual bemused and unsure self in the car. No great big smiles or squeals of joy, just looking at the camera and waiting for instructions. 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ronnie in her clutches. Again he’s not cuddling her. She’s holding him. He’s wriggling - he doesn’t want to be up there. He wants to be down but he’s tolerating it for now. Yep she’s babbling to him rather than saying “what can you see? Can you see the trees, the grass, the clouds in the sky….etc” just babbling nonsense at him. She looks healthy though. Not this frail waif she wants to portray.
I can’t work out what they are trying to achieve here. Yes look at hinch the supermum but there’s more to it than that. This is a rebranding. Not sure at the moment.
The filming stops as sooo as he shoves that bottle in her gob. Prob cos he reaction isn’t great. That’ll teach her for giving a two year old his day drinks in a bottle. Lol.
They have cut the video short now, before he shoves the bottle in her mouth! But they don’t read tattle! Whatfuckingever

Reactions: 15
It’s ok he’ll have explained to them that he’s a hot shot influencer and he’s actually doing them a favour by letting his kid climb all over the toys because he’ll get them millions in revenue from his sheep. He won’t.
Don’t you know that silly little rules don’t apply to ‘celebs’!!

Reactions: 11
Just caught up with InchzZzzZ content 🤢🙃🙃

Who's put 50p in him lately? He's playing up for his followers isn't he😆

I feel so sad for Ronnie. His little face always looks so fed up with a camera in front of him. It's all so staged and fake it really does make my skin crawl.

Ronnie is such a gorgeous boy and I am sure he is very much loved, it just breaks my heart to see him used as a performing monkey! I wouldn't be surprised if he shot the footage of him kicking the ball a few times if he had kicked and missed the goal lol...... they are just that odd as parents.

Also this whole alpaca thing. Seriously shut uppp😂 I live in the countryside and have lots of farming friends. They own alpacas and they are lovely but they do require love and attention. They are not just for 'the gram' Sopha! And you can not over feed them like little fat manzzzz Hennerzzzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 27
Anyone else irritated by inch’s voice and his lack of intelligence. To all you brave souls who listened to the podcast, I salute you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Maybe Inch thinks if he posts more we won’t pick up on Princess Zoph’s duck ups as much. Nah just double the content for us to all talk about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t provide a rational explanation for this, but their obsession with sodding personalisation gets right on my very tit ends! Always has done. 😂
If your child is wearing a personalised football shirt, do you really need to stick a personalised hat on too? When I was a kid people used to say never wear double denim, I think this rule should be applied to personalisation too! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just had a look at her insta first time in a long while. Why does it look like she’s taken a curling wand/ hair straightener to Ronnies hair to give him curls? They don’t look natural.

Reactions: 10
With old Sopha's anxiety, I'm surprised she walks her son around a seemingly public petting farm with his name emblazoned on every inch of his being.

Any weirdo can start speaking to him by name, and as a celebrity, its a downright security risk, don't cha know!

I still think P&G have dropped her and I reckon her mortgage for Griege Farm fell through due to lack of evidence of income. Obviously she's now fuming because she's stuck in her "tiny" 4 bed, 4 bath house while SS lives the life of Riley at Pickle Mansion.

The P&G drop explains the lack of cleaning - who else makes cleaning products 🤔. She'll be planning a big come back with white vinegar, baking soda and lemon juice. Like the new Kim Woodburn, only shitter.

Reactions: 24
I think your right, she’s been dropped and is sulking. It is a bit embarrassing tbf. All this cleaning sensation fuss and then bam, we don’t need you now! 😂

She brings it on herself, she causes too much drama just by not addressing stuff. I mean how can you be a cleaning sensation & not mention the worldwide pandemic once?!

I hope gleam drops her next 😊
If anyone deserves a reality check, its her!

Reactions: 16
Why do they insist on dressing Ron like a 16 year old housebreaker?!
They're def angling to get CC1 a modelling gig.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.