Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210715-153749_Facebook~2.jpg

This just popped up on my Facebook feed. It's a really old photo of Ronnie but supports the whole modelly looking photos we've been getting of him these days.

Reactions: 19
Why on earth does everything need to have his name on it for gods sake?

This kinda thing freaks me out. Stranger danger will mean absolutely nothing to this kid because of all the gear emblazoned with his name.

So easy to say his name and distract him and the unthinkable happening. And the saddest part is, it won't be his fault it anything happened because he has lots of "auntie's and uncle's" who love him unconditionally and know everything about him, so he would probably be easily led. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Well I’m sure no one cares that I’ve not been here for a while and why should you 😂
But I’ve been too busy sat on a beach drinking a pina colada to care about sofa and jimbobtinynob but I have looked over his stories

who is he trying to be please 🙄😂

its so embarrassing it’s funny. 🤣

Reactions: 10
Thank you for your lovely comments and reactions to my last post. Sorry it was a bit off topic and repeated what's been said a thousand times.

I'm thank you ❤

P.S. you truly are a wonderful bunch of people.

Edited for spelling mistakes - think I'm still a bit tipsy 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So I have been spending a bit of time on the Stacey thread as she is as irritating at Hinch and someone posted this article.

So the nails were done on Saturday, are they the same as the ones in the Hinch visit?
Can’t tell but that’s because of the filter Hinch used on her photo - it even managed to ‘clean’ Rex’s dirty socks 😆 she’s resorted to digitally cleaning now!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I have been spending a bit of time on the Stacey thread as she is as irritating at Hinch and someone posted this article.

So the nails were done on Saturday, are they the same as the ones in the Hinch visit?
Honestly I expect to see a BBC2 series quite soon, Tattle Forensic Investigations 😂 You lot are the absolute best at outsmarting these clowns

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Those nails don’t look as bright in her photos and stories. Plus she’s had her hair dyed whilst down in Cornwall filming. Definitely. The big roots have gone. I would say it was Sunday that she was there as it matches the shopping centre outfit. Again she seems to be able to travel quickly from Cornwall though. I’m guessing if she’s in a private car she just sleeps the whole way which is why she doesn’t seem too fussed about it.

Reactions: 11

Also Van holiday? More bullshit. They may have driven there in it but they were staying in luxury accommodation!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha huns kicking off again on Hinchs last grid post where some trying to be lighthearted commented on shoes in the house. #bekond everyone!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
😂 loving the detectives investigating every little thing.
Today her nails don't look as bright. Was it today though. Who knows.
Old Ss is definitely a bit of a pre record queen at the moment whilst she desperately tries to not show the professional renovation work she’s having done to gherkin cottage but being an actual celebrity means she does get spotted out and about and can’t get away with as much sneakiness as hinch can.

Reactions: 19
Isn’t this the lunatic that did a picture of Ronnie and baby A just before she passed away? 😔 I could be remembering it totally wrong but there was something highly inappropriate like that .
It's definitely her and I'm sure she uses an app not even her own drawings the feckin lunatic 😯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.