Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she take the pictures off her story early about those birth rings? Hmm did Sophie not get paid for dedicating a story to them so threw her teddies out the pram…

(I’ll take it back if I’m wrong, I just didn’t think it had been 24 hours yet🤣)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m so lazy with it. I use sulfate and silicone free, argan oil for my leave in, and I plop overnight. That’s it! All the leave ins and most oils make me break out like crazy and I’m so tired of spending the money on products just to get acne! My hair is somewhere between decent and WTF half the time 😅
My hair is poker straight, but my youngest is 3C so I feel like I lose several hours every week to it with zero benefit to me directly. My hands are as soft as a baby’s butt though!

So as not to derail, if only a qualified hairdresser like Sopha would read this and offer professional advice…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she take the pictures off her story early about those birth rings? Hmm did Sophie not get paid for dedicating a story to them so threw her teddies out the pram…

(I’ll take it back if I’m wrong, I just didn’t think it had been 24 hours yet🤣)
No you're right , it was only this morning so not 24hrs yet....hmm wonder why

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Jamie gives me the galloping heaves. He desperately wants to be insta famous and reeks of desperation. Coupled with the fact that he has as much personality as a mouldy turnip and a face like a crumpled packet he has no chance. Why doesn’t he just go back to the day job once he digs his balls out of the “cloffs”basket!
I have tears streaming down my face reading this 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t understand how they have all that money and just sit in their house or garden all day I can’t comprehend it 🤔 I’m skint currently and manage to do more than them every single day it’s just strange, how are they not bored to tears and what do they even talk about? Especially after being locked up at home all year it’s very odd, everyone I know with kids feels so guilty for all they’ve missed out on, they’re just weird 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she always plonked on some sort of a seat? I know we joke about her being glued to the sofa, but is it some sort of comfort blanket to her? Absolutely weird she serms to do all of her parenting from a chair, where's the running around playing tig or hide and seek? The rolling around on the floor playing games like hot lava and Simon says, hopscotch or showing Ronnie how to do a roly-poly? She could even show him how to do the worm, the one and only time we've seen her really move 🤣 these may be a bit advanced, it's a long time since mine were 2 but at that age they need active and imaginative play so can all be adapted so it's age appropriate. Get out of your chair and play catch with a balloon, stop putting all your effort in to trying to show us you're a good present parent, stop being unimaginative when it comes to your kids. 🙄 bit bored of commenting on her parenting skills now, I'm starting to feel like one of those bashers 🤣 wish she'd get back to her shoddy cleaning and undeclared ads
You’re forgetting her and ma playing Swingball! Both lacking in any sort of coordination.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Puts music over the footage so you can't hear Inch saying, "no Ronnie, wait.... wait.....and action, now you can kick the ball."
You could tell by the bairns wee face that was what was happening. Waiting for his dad to say when. He's just like a little robot being programmed to do stuff for content bless him.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 40
You’re forgetting her and ma playing Swingball! Both lacking in any sort of coordination.
Oh yes, I do remember that. Mad ma playing a fun activity with her toddler, if only Hinch followed her lead and played the same way with her own kids.

What's with all the toe curling while she's on the egg swing with Ronnie? Is that a normal thing to do in a supposedly chilled moment? Can imagine she's gritting her teeth too

D9369BCD-81F0-424C-8F10-32E5CC862544.jpeg

A girl I know on Facebook was really upset yesterday as the Hinch flash spray has been discontinued (Unfriended) 😂
Anyway, I just googled Hinches P&G deal as I’m wondering if it has now ended and they are not continuing her contract. It could be the reason She’s been quiet and not doing any cleaning content 🤷‍♀️

I stumbled across this article from when Hinch was being investigated by ASA for not marking P&G products as Ads. Hinch said that being authentic and transparent is incredibly important to her 🤔🤣

This is from the woman who started her account with cleaning tips and hacks she stole off Facebook. Recipes she stole from mummy bloggers, quotes she stole from Google, and home decor ideas she stole from her sister in law and Pinterest. Struggling to see anything authentic about her account to be honest. Anyone else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Im curious as to why people think she has PND ? I don’t think she is a very maternal person as she wants to be the centre of attention and is too selfish so I think that not bonding is just her personality rather than PND and how she thinks it’s hard having 2 under 2 with full time help from inch and her mum I just don’t get it 🤷‍♀️ It’s clear Ronnie spends a lot of time at fredayahoo’s as well
It's so annoying how they make out how hard 2 under 2 is when he doesn't work.

I had a 14 month and a newborn, husband who worked long hours and no help from grandparents. I didn't drive but I kept the house tidy, proper meals cooked and got out the house. I suffered from pnd but just got on with it. I didn't spend all day on my phone, my child had speech delays due to ear problem but I talked mom stop to them and didn't just film them all day for strangers.

I used to like following hinch when she was cleaning etc in the early days but now it's all staged fake rubbish. She should go off the gram and her phone and enjoy her family.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 663457

A girl I know on Facebook was really upset yesterday as the Hinch flash spray has been discontinued (Unfriended) 😂
Anyway, I just googled Hinches P&G deal as I’m wondering if it has now ended and they are not continuing her contract. It could be the reason She’s been quiet and not doing any cleaning content 🤷‍♀️

I stumbled across this article from when Hinch was being investigated by ASA for not marking P&G products as Ads. Hinch said that being authentic and transparent is incredibly important to her 🤔🤣

This is from the woman who started her account with cleaning tips and hacks she stole off Facebook. Recipes she stole from mummy bloggers, quotes she stole from Google, and home decor ideas she stole from her sister in law and Pinterest. Struggling to see anything authentic about her account to be honest. Anyone else?
😂😂 “authentic and transparent”

Nothing about her is authentic and transparent. Literally nothing. Her looks are fake, the lifestyle she portrays is fake, her timelines are fake, even her endorsement of products is fake - they pay her, she promotes it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jesus Christ is our Soph on the turn? is she going to leave Inch and runaway to pickle cottage to be with her one true love (herself excluded) ?

“I keep reading this caption” get a bloody life. If my mate was carrying on like she does to SS I’d be terrified, she’s like a creepy stalker!

438E3C55-B867-4823-839E-2C0CC4B61201.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The photo of Ronnieblesshim is filtered. No bags under his eyes at all. Vile people

Reactions: 8
The photo of Ronnieblesshim is filtered. No bags under his eyes at all. Vile people
Why does she put filters on when taking pictures of her kids? The only filter I have ever used with my kids is the dog face one and a football one for the Euros! Screams that she is embarrassed by her children’s looks. All kids are beautiful in their own way. NO FILTERS REQUIRED

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 663457

Absolutely right. Back on the earlier threads there’s pictures of her Facebook account asking others on the zoflora addicts group tips etc. She hasn’t ever credited anyone, no ideas are her own.

Jesus Christ is our Soph on the turn? is she going to leave Inch and runaway to pickle cottage to be with her one true love (herself excluded) ?

“I keep reading this caption” get a bloody life. If my mate was carrying on like she does to SS I’d be terrified, she’s like a creepy stalker!

View attachment 663587
Wtf?! I’m sorry Stacey read the bleeping room! Your best mate doesn’t work, has her husband at home 24/7 and her freak show mum around the corner! You talk tit for a living on loose women and most normal people are struggling through a pandemic with ACTUAL jobs! Balancing childcare and bills! I really can’t stand Stacey, she’s got the brains of a sea monkey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The sad thing is Ronnies never been that close to Lonnie.

View attachment 663587
She has to keep reading it because Stacey used a few words that hinch doesn’t understand. She’s trying to sound it out and work out whether Stacey is a nusty troll or her bestie.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.