Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is so baffling that she is still mouthing “mum mum mum” at him - what is so difficult about talking to him like a normal person even if it’s just pointing things out in the garden and chatting about what they did today (which, thinking about it, is absolutely nothing… but still, make something up! She has no problem with her imagination if her Instagram posts are anything to go by.)

I just don’t understand how someone can be so awkward/useless around their own child?!
Exactly.. she knew she was being filmed so awkward. Towards the end he cuts off the vid where she almost directly looks into the camera. On iphones you can literally trim the video to an inch how you want it (no pun intended) and I think that’s what he done. It cut off so quick. Bunch of twatssss

Reactions: 12
If my husband said ‘babe get in the egg chair and I’ll film you’ and then posted it to insta with tit music over the top Id bleeping leave him
I think Hinch is the director though, and editor. Inch is just her enabler.

Reactions: 15
Oh Freda would love that. She’d give inch a cheeky rusty trombone while she’s at it (another one I learnt whilst searching for cleveland steamroller @or JusRollWithIt) we know she likes to fiddle from behind.
Well, I thought I knew everything.A.do they always come from Cleveland?
Met a man of Kent,Chistlehurst to be precise.He told me it was normal.B.a rusty? I obvs need to learn to play more than the bid base drum.
Come on in inch,we need a proper laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly.. she knew she was being filmed so awkward. Towards the end he cuts off the vid where she almost directly looks into the camera. On iphones you can literally trim the video to an inch how you want it (no pun intended) and I think that’s what he done. It cut off so quick. Bunch of twatssss
I think it was cut off there because she was visibly irritated by Ronnie sticking his bottle in her mouth instead of playing along. We all remember how nasty she sounded when she snapped at him for taking snacks out of the under stairs cupboard for Henry, even though she was encouraging it immediately before. Showed her true colours with the way she spoke to him. He was only 18mths old if that

Well, I thought I knew everything.A.do they always come from Cleveland?
Met a man of Kent,Chistlehurst to be precise.He told me it was normal.B.a rusty? I obvs need to learn to play more than the bid base drum.
Come on in inch,we need a proper laugh
Ok I broke and looked it up. Just erased “visit Ohio” off my bucket list 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Why on earth does she keep looking at the camera while giving Ronnie some attention, is it to prove a point that she does apparently bother with him? 🙄 she honestly cannot be bothered with him and it shows, the poor boy 🥺 my heart aches for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Wee Ronnie looks like he needs a good wash ☹ I’m not sure if it’s the scruffy hair but he looks dirty

Reactions: 8
Ronnie has changed in looks lately, he's much older looking and he's hair has grown and become curly. He looks like a different child. Also, they are dressing him like a model in a catalogue.
He's a cute little fella.

Reactions: 10
He’s really going over the top trying to prove she’s some kind of super mum isn’t he 🤮 so transparent Inch! Your followers may be thick as tit but we’re not😜
Why is she always plonked on some sort of a seat? I know we joke about her being glued to the sofa, but is it some sort of comfort blanket to her? Absolutely weird she serms to do all of her parenting from a chair, where's the running around playing tig or hide and seek? The rolling around on the floor playing games like hot lava and Simon says, hopscotch or showing Ronnie how to do a roly-poly? She could even show him how to do the worm, the one and only time we've seen her really move 🤣 these may be a bit advanced, it's a long time since mine were 2 but at that age they need active and imaginative play so can all be adapted so it's age appropriate. Get out of your chair and play catch with a balloon, stop putting all your effort in to trying to show us you're a good present parent, stop being unimaginative when it comes to your kids. 🙄 bit bored of commenting on her parenting skills now, I'm starting to feel like one of those bashers 🤣 wish she'd get back to her shoddy cleaning and undeclared ads

Reactions: 25
So cue the video with Ronnie hugging him, only because you've got called out for it so now I don't see it as heartfelt/genuine. It shouldn't take for that to happen too finally show your first born (yes I said it, first born) some love and affection 😌

Reactions: 9
She's definitely done something to it. It's very 'styled' looking. Not sure if there's gel or wax or something in it.

Somebody on the previous thread (apologies, I can't remember who) said that she's setting him up as a child model. I wouldn't put it past her.
If she'd had a girl I suspect she'd have pushed her into child pagents.
She might be doing the CGM (curly girl method) for him..but that would mean spending time with him, so probably not.

Reactions: 5
I think inch has edited the egg chair video as there’s no bottle in the mouth now and it doesn’t cut off at that point? But they haven’t read here since 1066...

Reactions: 6
Going to out myself here a bit and its not something I wanted to admit here because its embarrassing but I had to tell this absolute cracker. A family member of mine is a hard-core hincher. Full blown Instagram account. 13k followes, including lady Sopha herself who sometimes comments on her posts. Let's call this family member Jane *not real name* Yesterday I was talking to other family members about famous people we've met and one of them said in complete and utter sincerity "you know Jane"....

😑

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I do CGM and it's very time consuming and not for the lazy. She definitely hasn't got what it takes. Some days I wonder if I have what it takes 😅
I’m so lazy with it. I use sulfate and silicone free, argan oil for my leave in, and I plop overnight. That’s it! All the leave ins and most oils make me break out like crazy and I’m so tired of spending the money on products just to get acne! My hair is somewhere between decent and WTF half the time 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.