Mrs Hinch #407 Sophie the suffering sofa slug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys what's going on ? Confetti and hats I'm confused..sorry ot just wondered if it was just mine lol

Reactions: 9
Can someone explain this weird tattle update? Why am I seeing hats everywhere and confetti over my screen.

Feel like I’ve been hinched or something she’s put a spell on me and I’m not liking it.
Thank god it’s not just me what is happening 😂😂😂😂 thought there was a celebration in my honour I was expecting a mashed potato portrait delivered by my postmanzzz guyzzz if I’m honest

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Every one of those posts was carefully calculated:

We speculate Ronnie has been pushed aside since Lennie’s arrival, all of a sudden there is a Ronnie overload.

We point out Sophie’s photoshop fail on Jamie’s suspiciously smooth neck, so Jamie has to go and highlight Henry’s “neck rolls” - get the poor dog on a diet ffs, otherwise he won’t see the year out!

We suspect something was still afoot with the whole pregnancy timeline, so they decide to post THE pregnancy photo - the one in the garden center which miraculously looked like a PP bump straight after in a fan photo.

They knew EXACTLY what they were doing with those photos tonight - we’ve been commenting on how long she’s been away, so these photos were selected to respond to the things we have been speculating/commenting on. You could write them like a book.

Hiiiii Sophie and Jamie✋🏻whilst you’re here, don’t teach Ronnie to play with poo, fake or not. You’re making a rod for your own back there as once you’re into potty training, lo and behold he’ll think it’s a game to be flinging poo all over the show. Then again what do we expect when Jamie kicks sodden nappies on the landing and down the stairs. I don’t even have children and I know that’s not right.

You couldn’t write it could you.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
What an absolute pair of lunatics 😱 actually encouraging their 2 year old little boy to pick up dog tit. Never seen anything like it. What the actual duck?? duck me a few months back didn’t she have a hissy fit when inch 🤏 brought a bag of poo through the house?? And now telling us it’s Ron’s new fav thing? Please just duck off you filthy bleeping bint! This is absolutely because they can’t say no…. All his toys seem to be cleaning related because he obviously has a melt down when they have said no in the past. Jeesh…. bins, toilets, bog brushes and now plastic dog tit?? Horrific

Reactions: 32
Thread Suggestion:

From Jus Rol to neck rolls, nothing gets past the eagle-eyed pastry trolls!

PS.
I was going to put the last bit as

“has Ronnie been sneaking extra chicken into Henry’s bowl?”

but I thought it was a bit cruel, I didn’t want to include little Ronnie like that, he’s too adorably sweet and doesn’t deserve the mania around him, and neither does Henry.

Edited for spelling mistakes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Can someone explain this weird tattle update? Why am I seeing hats everywhere and confetti over my screen.

Feel like I’ve been hinched or something she’s put a spell on me and I’m not liking it.
Someone on another thread said it’s Tattles 3rd Birthday 🥳 I though my screen had broke 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is explaining things to the child too difficult, so much easier then to give in? Parenting is hard work and parenting toddlers needs the patience of a saint. But that’s how they learn is by parenting them, not by skipping over the tantrums and kick offs by giving what they want to make our life easier. It comes right back later on in the tweens and teens and will kick off then instead.
Play proper toys and games with the little soul. He’s crying out for some fun! And I don’t mean just buy stuff... I mean get down and play with him. He will love it.

Reactions: 14
How very bizarre?! Whst a weird timeline of events from Inch. Ronnie's fave thing is to pick up dog tit..is it really sophie...or is this just another chore you are teaching Ronnie to do so you don't have to.
And how is Sophie 'amazing' just by having 2 cameras?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Loving that in most of them pics she was still stuck to a sofa! Maybe not the original, but a sofa none the less.😄

- I wrote that sentence spelling it, sopha. And was convinced I was right although it looked so wrong. What have you done to me tattle tarts!

LOVE THE HATS!!!! they go so well on some of your pics!🤠🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Hi Nustys, I've been away but can see I've not missed much in the land of Sopha.

I just came to say...

Plastic dog tit?! Heard it all now. How can anyone think that's acceptable to teach a 2 year old? Get him some duplo or something for christ sake!

Also, every one of Inch's stories today related to tattle. Saddos. Get a life/job.

Reactions: 25
He isn't allowed to pick up dog shite... so we got a fake one for him to pick up instead! Because a 2 year old understands the difference between a plastic poo and a real one ffs.
It seems like Ronnie is never actually not allowed to do anything, what Ronnie wants he gets. Yes, it's normal for toddlers to copy their parents, so this isn't Ron's fault at all, BUT he needs to learn he can't copy everything - use this as a teaching opportunity.
Ronnie, little ones can't do this job, you can watch Daddy but you don't go near or touch any poo because it's dirty.
It really is that simple. Teach the boy the word no before it becomes an issue 🙄
(Sorry if already been said just haven't had time to read!)

Reactions: 24
Most people would be trying to stop their kids going anywhere near dog tit, not encouraging them. Good luck when he does it in the park
I am speechless..... obviously he’s going to start picking up dog poo now whenever he sees it! WHAT was she thinking?!

Reactions: 11
So far this morning my two year old has played with his Spider-Man costume, train track, little wooden tools, carried half a dozen books around, brought me several soft toys that are poorly and need looking after but not once, nope not once, has he insisted that he goes to the cat litter tray to empty poo out of there. He knows the cat litter tray is dirty and we don’t touch it.
Where are Ronnie’s actual toys? Where are his puzzles, shape sorters, little dress up role play toys, his train track, his dolls, his books? Why are none of the videos focused on Ronnie engrossed in play with one of his parents with a trail of toys behind him as he pulled everything out looking for what he wanted. Why haven’t there ever been any videos of Ronnie engrossed in play. You know - those moments where you hide in the doorway watching your two year old jabbering away to themselves (not necessarily saying actual words) with a car in one hand pushing it around the room acting out a little story and you manage to capture 20 seconds of their pure brilliant imagination before they clock you watching and get all embarrassed that they’ve been caught so you stop filming and go in to the room to help them get back into it.
Where’s the crafty afternoons - Ronnie is loving play dough at the moment - such a mess but so much fun; or Ronnie with some colouring pencils sat outside at his table scribbling away. Or totally engrossed in some scooping and pouring. Or helping to do some cooking - stood safely on a chair helping to mix or pour. Or just having a silly moment where he’s decided it’s hilarious to put a nappy on his head and run around. Or even a moment in a kids tv show he was watching that’s really tickled him (which happens at this age) so you rewind it and play it again filming because it’s a whole new kind of laugh. Or him having a soppy moment with one of his parents. Completely snuggled into them. Arms wrapped round them.
I could go on and on.
Inch has just shown their “private moments” so you have to assume that none of these things happen. It’s just desperately sad for Ronnie and potentially Lonnie too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
Thread suggestion.

In castle greyskull nothing's bright, even the kids are left playing with shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Thread suggestion

Encouraging your child to play with poo?! That’s disgusting Sophie, shame on you!

Reactions: 31
So far this morning my two year old has played with his Spider-Man costume, train track, little wooden tools, carried half a dozen books around, brought me several soft toys that are poorly and need looking after but not once, nope not once, has he insisted that he goes to the cat litter tray to empty poo out of there. He knows the cat litter tray is dirty and we don’t touch it.
Where are Ronnie’s actual toys? Where are his puzzles, shape sorters, little dress up role play toys, his train track, his dolls, his books? Why are none of the videos focused on Ronnie engrossed in play with one of his parents with a trail of toys behind him as he pulled everything out looking for what he wanted. Why haven’t there ever been any videos of Ronnie engrossed in play. You know - those moments where you hide in the doorway watching your two year old jabbering away to themselves (not necessarily saying actual words) with a car in one hand pushing it around the room acting out a little story and you manage to capture 20 seconds of their pure brilliant imagination before they clock you watching and get all embarrassed that they’ve been caught so you stop filming and go in to the room to help them get back into it.
Where’s the crafty afternoons - Ronnie is loving play dough at the moment - such a mess but so much fun; or Ronnie with some colouring pencils sat outside at his table scribbling away. Or totally engrossed in some scooping and pouring. Or helping to do some cooking - stood safely on a chair helping to mix or pour. Or just having a silly moment where he’s decided it’s hilarious to put a nappy on his head and run around. Or even a moment in a kids tv show he was watching that’s really tickled him (which happens at this age) so you rewind it and play it again filming because it’s a whole new kind of laugh. Or him having a soppy moment with one of his parents. Completely snuggled into them. Arms wrapped round them.
I could go on and on.
Inch has just shown their “private moments” so you have to assume that none of these things happen. It’s just desperately sad for Ronnie and potentially Lonnie too.
This is such a sad read because any one of those moments would make it onto a 'highlight reel' if they'd happened. Which is further evidence that they're not happening.
They have no qualms about showing the boy on the internet for all to see (and scrutinize) so it's not a matter of them protecting his privacy.

The most toddler-esque thing he did in the photo drop was scoring a goal at Baby Ballers. And even then his reaction, or lack thereof, was heartbreaking. He clapped because that's what they do, it's a learned behaviour. He didn't even crack a smile that the claps were aimed at him, or that he'd scored and got a cheer. 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.