Mrs Hinch #407 Sophie the suffering sofa slug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has Autism. You can see it a mile off. He is a mirror image of my brother who has autism.
That beautiful boy could still thrive if his lunatic parents changed their ways. They don't have a bloody clue how to parent, nevermind a child with complex needs.

I feel for little Ronnie so much 😔
i have said the exact same for so long.
my son has autism but believe me I work my bloody hardest to make sure he thrives.
whyis everyone so deluded with this in their family.

if they both own it, Ronnie won’t bring shame on the family if you finally address he has autism!
Yes it’s hard work but most of us do it alone not with a husband at home full time.
Maybe you shouldn’t of had another until you have dealt with the fact you are letting Robbie down big time.

HE DOESNT bleeping TALK! Come on you twats

Reactions: 20
I noticed Ron just kind of grunted a couple of times whilst pointing at the fake poo. He’s obviously not talking and Soph’s cackling over the top and Jimbob’s running commentary are highlighting that. Be honest, for once in your miserable, money grabbing, fake lives. You will actually find you gain genuine followers(cos we know that’s all your interested in) and for once, you might actually help other people 😡

Reactions: 27
Ronnie’s happily doing his morning chores playing outside and her comment is that his wellies are on the wrong feet. They are wellies, it really doesn’t matter, the important thing is he put them on himself. Why not narrate what he is doing in simple words to help him build his language skills? His wellies do not need to be perfect!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The latest video. Why do they constantly mock him and laugh at him ?? It makes me rage. They set the scene, watch him perform and then laugh at him. Disgusting parents. They don’t deserve him and they 💯 shouldn’t of had another. 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
That Cocker Spaniel should not have those rolls! Does he ever get to run around like crazy spaniels do. Our boy is almost 13 and still gets excited and zooms around like a puppy, he doesn’t have rolls nor does he laze about inside all day. Hens is like a much older dog!
Henry actually moves around like a seal. Hope this helps 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The actual duck is Inch playing at?! Why is he being given free reign! What he’s posting is so cringey! And the way Ron is going Ah Ah and pointing is exactly the same as my little one who has additional needs and a speech delay.

Reactions: 16
The fact he can't even remotely say Poo or similar sound makes me sad. He's a prop. Not a child

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m sure she calls him Roy in inches video

‘you need to put your wellies on the right feet Roy’

😂😂😂 made me chuckle anyway 🤣🤣

love the hats 🎩 very stylish!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The bums latest stories are so telling and very sad to watch. Their poor child is nothing but a performing monkey to them both..... do this Ron, do that Ron, pick it up Ron, sweep up Ron, put it in the dustbin Ron, you need to put your wellies on the right feet Ron.

I don't want to comment on the little lads development but they're definitely hindering it, they snigger and take the piss out of him. What horrible parenting. Twats

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Jamie said “thumbs up” and Ron put up his index finger. Poor little thing he hasn’t a clue :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 37
He’s part hippo I’ll have you know. Hope that helps. 👍
*poo warning!*

Live shots of henry. Thats what happens when you feed him tit.
Imagine trying to pick that up! Poor astro turf guyz

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fake poo has made an appearance again this morning guyzzzzz, along with loads of strategically placed slides etc. 💩💩💩
All fun and games until they find a real one half bagged up in Ronnies toy basketttt a week later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That’s the longest we’ve seen that child in a video. Not one word. They just continue to laugh at him. Disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 32
So obviously Sophie on Inch’s stories today. If my husband put ‘Have a wonderful day X’ on his Instagram his mates would rip the tit out of him on his group chat.
Does Inch not have any mates now? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“Hi ho hi ho it’s off to work I go”... yeah, your 2 year old works more than you Inch!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

I thought she said the wrong name too. Fancy sharing that with everyone! Inch is an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Is Roy what she wanted to call one of her alpacas? She’s bleeping mental, she’s spiralling!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Hi ho hi ho it’s off to work I go”... yeah, your 2 year old works more than you Inch!
This!
The most play I have seen from that sweet little boy is putting wash loads on, flushing toilets and playing with a bog brush, emptying bins, sweeping up and now picking up dog tit. 😱😥

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.