Mrs Hinch #407 Sophie the suffering sofa slug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch 407 - Sophie The Suffering Sofa Slug

Winning thread title by @allforthegram

Quick recap -

Jamie came on his stories to entertain the shoppers with some epic bants. This included him telling us all about a sponge for baby Len to lie on in his bath which was taking place in the lounge next to the smelly sofa as Sophie is now surgically attached to it and can’t move more than 2 foot in either direction away from it.
Inch gave us his best geezer talk and Soph looked like she wanted to grab him by his neck rolls and drown him in the collapsible baby bath.
Every item featured on the HILARIOUS video was then itemised and tagged by Inch so his shoppers could get a £65 rabbit blanket to throw on the floor for themselves. None of it was declared as an ad.

He then showed the compulsory suck up sheep posts about how much they love Soph (see babes you’re loved etc), photos of her Flash spray and a close up Ronhazfootz foot which Inch claimed had been taken by Ron himself when he had dad’s phone. We can only assume Ron is trying to learn how to call for help now he’s realised the postman isn’t coming to save him.

He followed up his stories with a grid post of Soph on the sofa with her boys. Main man Hen getting all the attention and Ron shoved in the corner as usual. He’d already used the same photo in a previous story.

Henry then posted on his account - yes he is a fat dog but he can use Instagram - and asked his sheep to tell him their favourite quotes. This is presumably so Sopha doesn’t have to use google to plagiarise her content. Look out for lots of quotes like “live, laugh, love” as the huns got deep and meaningful.

Yesterday Soph decided to grace us all with her presence on the gram, she posted a video of herself poking baby Lennie. Why does she think poking her kids with her false nails is endearing to them or us? Ick.
She then posted a pity post about her struggling to cope with finding a routine with two kids. She’s not explained what part of having a stay at home husband and a mum on 24 hour call she’s finding difficult but perhaps it’s the millions in the bank and the lack of job she’s finding hard?
Still it’s all ok because her boys have “full tums and clean bums.” Well done Jamie!
If only she’d actually explain herself properly it might help others as well as herself.
Either way her attempts to be relatable haven’t worked though she did score herself some online press coverage and reposts of her story by other influencers who struggle to post a photo a few times a week as well. #prayforthem

This morning Soph decided to make everyone queasy by having a pash session with Henry complete with plagiarised quote about dogs. One can only imagine how jealous Jamie was of the amount of action the fat pup was getting. There’s clearly only one boy in Sopha’s heart and he’s fat and covered hair. No not you Jamie.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 133

Quick recap -

Jamie came on his stories to entertain the shoppers with some epic bants. This included him telling us all about a sponge for baby Len to lie on in his bath which was taking place in the lounge next to the smelly sofa as Sophie is now surgically attached to it and can’t move more than 2 foot in either direction away from it.
Inch gave us his best geezer talk and Soph looked like she wanted to grab him by his neck rolls and drown him in the collapsible baby bath.
Every item featured on the HILARIOUS video was then itemised and tagged by Inch so his shoppers could get a £65 rabbit blanket to throw on the floor for themselves. None of it was declared as an ad.

He then showed the compulsory suck up sheep posts about how much they love Soph (see babes you’re loved etc), photos of her Flash spray and a close up Ronhazfootz foot which Inch claimed had been taken by Ron himself when he had dad’s phone. We can only assume Ron is trying to learn how to call for help now he’s realised the postman isn’t coming to save him.

He followed up his stories with a grid post of Soph on the sofa with her boys. Main man Hen getting all the attention and Ron shoved in the corner as usual. He’d already used the same photo in a previous story.

Henry then posted on his account - yes he is a fat dog but he can use Instagram - and asked his sheep to tell him their favourite quotes. This is presumably so Sopha doesn’t have to use google to plagiarise her content. Look out for lots of quotes like “live, laugh, love” as the huns got deep and meaningful.

Yesterday Soph decided to grace us all with her presence on the gram, she posted a video of herself poking baby Lennie. Why does she think poking her kids with her false nails is endearing to them or us? Ick.
She then posted a pity post about her struggling to cope with finding a routine with two kids. She’s not explained what part of having a stay at home husband and a mum on 24 hour call she’s finding difficult but perhaps it’s the millions in the bank and the lack of job she’s finding hard?
Still it’s all ok because her boys have “full tums and clean bums.” Well done Jamie!
If only she’d actually explain herself properly it might help others as well as herself.
Either way her attempts to be relatable haven’t worked though she did score herself some online press coverage and reposts of her story by other influencers who struggle to post a photo a few times a week as well. #prayforthem

This morning Soph decided to make everyone queasy by having a pash session with Henry complete with plagiarised quote about dogs. One can only imagine how jealous Jamie was of the amount of action the fat pup was getting. There’s clearly only one boy in Sopha’s heart and he’s fat and covered hair. No not you Jamie.

I know we say it every time, but your recaps are incredible

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Quick recap -

Ahem I'll take 70% takings on that thread title. I'm fankyouuuu 😂

'RONHAZFOOTZ' just took me outtttttt😂😂😂😂😂😂 ffs this is too much these recaps have me spluttering my coffee out. Get in the bin😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Quick recap -

Thank you for the laughs 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Aaaaaah i love a new FRED, catch up Soph, alot of scrolling to do over your snogfest this morn Xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I still think she looks completely fake showing Henry 'love'. She looks uncomfortable and kept looking at the camera. I just think she doesn't know how to show any type of affection

Reactions: 34
Hinch bores me to death, I’m just here for the recaps 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 61
It feels like she's erasing Ron 😐 so how come both and Len and Hen have got shown, only one left out now is Ronnie? And no sign the other day when both were doing their sales pitch??

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I still think she looks completely fake showing Henry 'love'. She looks uncomfortable and kept looking at the camera. I just think she doesn't know how to show any type of affection
It's very fake. Still managing to admire herself.. She annoys me so much. Can she bore off. Didn't she say she'll be back couple days ago. And she's here again drip feeding. If not her. Then it's Inchickles.. Both annoying!!

Aaaaaah i love a new FRED, catch up Soph, alot of scrolling to do over your snogfest this morn Xoxoxo
'Fred' 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 10
I don’t know if it’s just me that seems to have a newborn and a 2yo surgically attached to me most of the day, I swear the pair of them are trying to get back into the womb half the time, she has literally barely been seen with Ron, which I find a bit odd. I think it’s good for him tho to not be constantly filmed for content, just a shame she’s now using the new one! If it’s a family account she’s trying to go for then she just needs to stop, she’s not relatable in the slightest and she hasn’t got a maternal bone in her body, unless it comes to kids of the furry kind 🤷🏻‍♀️ My two youngest are similar ages to hers, and believe me there is no fairytale going on here also no bloody pity party for one either!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Where’s Ronnie? Starting to get a bit weird how little she shows him. Fair enough if you’re not posting ANYTHING but to post everyone but Ronnie... seems weird.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.