Mrs Hinch #407 Sophie the suffering sofa slug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know toddlers are all different with different interests but this one is completely new too me😕 picking up shite, and what's with the old pics from April, put recent ones!!

Reactions: 14
Shocking parenting. Both of them are brain dead cretins. There must be someone in their family that sees this as dangerous and ABNORMAL.
Just when you think the pair of them couldn't stoop any lower...they do. Never seen anything like that in my life.

Reactions: 25
“Lennie was in there”
Well tattle thinks it was a moon bump 😂😂

ETA - Ronnie clearly stayed at the caravan.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Shocking!! And just weird…. Whether it’s fake or not how can your instincts not be telling you to get your child away from the poo!! 💩😳

the hair timeline is all over the place.. the denim jacket one is definitely styled, scrunched etc.. he’s naturally a bit wavy and I’d guess it will grow out, but that one stands out as not natural

Reactions: 15
I’ve never seen a two year old wanting to pick up poo, all the little ones I have been with whilst walking different dogs have usually been mesmerised if they happen to see it coming out but still said ‘ urgh poo ‘ with no inclination of picking it up .

Reactions: 18
Is that his contribution 😳 uploading random pics/videos from his phone to the 'gram....?! Get a job mate seriously..if that was my man/brother/uncle i would be thoroughly mortified for him. A hard days work would kill the fucker

Reactions: 17
Shocking parenting. Both of them are brain dead cretins. There must be someone in their family that sees this as dangerous and ABNORMAL.
Just when you think the pair of them couldn't stoop any lower...they do. Never seen anything like that in my life.
Right. We get foxes pooing in our garden a lot. My boys come running up to me “mummy poo!” And the point it out and I get rid of it. Ffs. Picking up plastic poo.

Reactions: 13
Oh why didn’t I let my kids as toddlers play with plastic tit?….oh I know cos I’m not a cretin of a parent, honestly who the hell even thinks of that?

It was bad enough with the ‘sand’ Cheerios but letting a toddler pick up dog tit (even if it was fake) is just another level of idiocy!

Reactions: 18
Do you think tonight’s supermum crazy is because ss has looked after 6 kids allegedly on her own tonight 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Those photo dumps on his stories today the one of Ronnie picking up dog poo, I’m really surprised about the lack of eye contact and also there was no speaking at all, not even a babble.. nout nothing at all... my boy isn’t even 2 until November and he would be chatting away doing that 😱

Reactions: 12
Most people would be trying to stop their kids going anywhere near dog tit, not encouraging them. Good luck when he does it in the park

Reactions: 26
She’s probably only got the fake tit cuz she knows it will get tattle moving again 🙈

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.