Mrs Hinch #407 Sophie the suffering sofa slug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should have got a tiny dog like the ones Stacey has because they obviously won’t exercise Henry enough because they’re too sodding lazy

Reactions: 10
Rant time - Another poo video.... She's read here, seen how much we're all flipping, and thinks it's funny so she's made him put another video up. Ronnie is nothing but her Instagram experiment, her little puppet cos she likes the attention over her stupidity and it's disgusting. I feel soooooo sorry him, they don't deserve him, he deserves better. As w mother, my heart absolutely aches for him and the life he has.
💯 called it there. So sad to use him as a performing monkey though.

Reactions: 6
It seems like every few days or so the thread absolutely blows up over Ronnies speech cos people come on here defending it and next you know 10 pages are flowing through his lack of speech .. It's actually getting boring now, i wish she'd just address it to shut it down. Even if she says I'm not putting anything on Instagram until I'm comfortable or until he's older, it's all new to us blabla... Then it's done and there's no back and bleeping forth.
He has additinal needs. He doesn't talk. If you can't see it off you duck

On a brighter note I'm looking forward to your recap and new thread @Bunnykins

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.