Mrs Hinch #407 Sophie the suffering sofa slug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know how it went down. Inch was outside clearing up Hencher’s crap. Ronnie is whining at the door because he wants to be outside with his dad. In Hinch’s tiny little mind she thinks Ronnie wants to be outside picking up poo too. She immediately has plastic poo express delivered to Greyskull so Ron can join in. She places it in on the plastic grass to encourage Ron io perform for the gram and he is totally disinterested because all along he wanted human interaction not to pick up dog tit!!

is it wrong that I hope that have to spend the next year having to unteach him that? And what about when he starts potty training? He’ll be knuckle deep in his own poop, smearing it on her walls and turning them beige without giving her the opportunity to post another pointless tester pot poll.

Gormless pair!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Before I go to bed I just wanted to say - ss ends her day on Rex cuddling her bump. Say what you want about what she’s up to lately (seemingly getting in a tangle with her pre records) what you can’t deny is her child feels safe with her and comforted by her. I’m about to go to sleep with my two year old snuggled next to me. Yes I’d like my bed to myself but I also will feel sad the day he is no longer my limpet.
In all those photos Jamie shared Ronnie isn’t once cuddling his mummy. She’s “cuddling hin” in that restraining way she does but he’s not snuggled into her - no arms wrapped around her or nuzzled into her. I can’t be the only one who sees that surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
New thread suggestion:
As parenting goes,they don't have a clue.
Filming Ron and Henry's...story.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread title suggestion:

They've filmed poor Ronnie picking up tit. Sopha's an idiot, Inch is a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So adding playing with dog tit onto the long list, battery candles, cheerio sand, playing with the washing machine and bins, playing with lenor bottles, playing with ‘edible paint’ anything else? How bizarre 😂 I remember when my nephew was about 3 every time I’d go out he’d shout to me ‘look out for poops’ 😂😂😂😂 cause when we’d take him out walks, if we saw any dog poo we’d obv tell him no, yuck etc why do they enable him to do this bizarre stuff you shouldn’t do rather than teach him not to? He must just love it guhyzschh! Utterly bewildering 🙈

Reactions: 16
She must have fallen asleep and he’s gone rogue posting his own content. There’s no way she’s approved that pic of Henry with the neck rolls. She usually filters him to slim him down. Wouldn’t surprise me if some of those posts disappear by morning

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't get my head around the toys they get him. It's literally all chore based. So peculiar. They're so weird. School friend: "My favourite toy growing up was my remote control car. What was yours Ronnie?" "tit, mate."

• Haha
Reactions: 57
So adding playing with dog tit onto the long list, battery candles, cheerio sand, playing with the washing machine and bins, playing with lenor bottles, playing with ‘edible paint’ anything else? How bizarre 😂 I remember when my nephew was about 3 every time I’d go out he’d shout to me ‘look out for poops’ 😂😂😂😂 cause when we’d take him out walks, if we saw any dog poo we’d obv tell him no, yuck etc why do they enable him to do this bizarre stuff you shouldn’t do rather than teach him not to? He must just love it guhyzschh! Utterly bewildering 🙈
Sitting on a hob

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't get my head around the toys they get him. It's literally all chore based. So peculiar. They're so weird. School friend: "My favourite toy growing up was my remote control car. What was yours Ronnie?" "tit, mate."
And bins apparently... riveting 🥱 you're right they all seem based around cleaning/chores.. Ronnie's choice? Nah!

Reactions: 10
On a serious note does Ronnie say anything?
he looks so vacant all the time.

it’s hisfavourite thing to do but hasn’t got any excitement about it.
he looked so bored.

I know every child is different, but why are all his ‘favourite’ things so random.
bins, toilet brush, dog poo???

Reactions: 15
Hinch has obvs got her freak on again and asked for a bit of role reversal. Being the gendered house they are...so he is posting crap and shes posting about the footy...
Or has the dumb witch got the phones muddled!!!
Oh yeah... Mummaz and Dadaddoggydoodoo of the year strike again!!! Please can some Ron people step up and rescue the poor mite. Time will tell with Lenard... But going by tonight it will tell her sheep what we allready know!!

Reactions: 11
Where was the video of him playing builders in his £180 construction toys he just loves?? Never mind all the money they would’ve spent on that whole birthday hoopla there she is again on ebay! Spend spend spend! She reminds me of my SIL who is a severe shopaholic, my brother is high up in the army so she’s in her glory she got her claws into him! Their 2 girls, who are 3 years apart btw, dress identical and everything is worn once then binned, I tit you not (pun not intended)!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
"ALL THE TOYS IN THE WORLD!!"
Yes, but the poor little sod is never allowed any of his toys, is he!?
There will, however, be mountains of crap for him to pick up because you are grossly overfeeding your poor dog.
Sort yourselves out!

Reactions: 12
On a serious note does Ronnie say anything?
he looks so vacant all the time.

it’s hisfavourite thing to do but hasn’t got any excitement about it.
he looked so bored.

I know every child is different, but why are all his ‘favourite’ things so random.
bins, toilet brush, dog poo???
Well someone has to take over the family business, now that Sopha has all but retired 😂

Reactions: 5
I swear if she gets alpacas i will look like a stalker as i will be watching for the smallest hickup and boom...rspca. Not like neglecting a dog when you neglect livestock Hinch and witch!!!

Reactions: 8
Can someone explain this weird tattle update? Why am I seeing hats everywhere and confetti over my screen.

Can someone explain this weird tattle update? Why am I seeing hats everywhere and confetti over my screen.
Feel like I’ve been hinched or something she’s put a spell on me and I’m not liking it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.