Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Needacuppa

VIP Member
Nothing angers me more than faking mental illness/health. I have had PND, have deppression and anxiety disorder. So here is somthing for you to note Sophie as you are getting it so wrong.
You are struggling because you are lazy.
You are tired because your diet is appauling
Your anxious because your insta fame is no longer and you need to find a real job
You are making out your sad and thats because you can see your bestie having what you want
You are looking solemn but manage to put a full face of slap on, and video yourself (i could not even look at myself in a mirror as i neglected myself while im depression)
You feel like your failing because your life is so fake
You portray to have MH but manage to post on social media (i could not even txt when unwell)
You dont seem to see how truely nasty your behaviour is and an insult to all MH survivors. Every day is a battle and cuddling my dog helped me but by god i could not film it and share it online.
You are a horrid horrid person and your husband is a nasty manipulative person.
Try to be a better Mummaz to Ronnie as your portraying a very bad situation with him and your treatment of him. He and your other son should both be top of your prioritises, not cuddling your dog and looking sad for attemtion.
And get some help fast before you are truely in a world of shit that you don't understand.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 136

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch 407 - Sophie The Suffering Sofa Slug

Winning thread title by @allforthegram

Quick recap -

Jamie came on his stories to entertain the shoppers with some epic bants. This included him telling us all about a sponge for baby Len to lie on in his bath which was taking place in the lounge next to the smelly sofa as Sophie is now surgically attached to it and can’t move more than 2 foot in either direction away from it.
Inch gave us his best geezer talk and Soph looked like she wanted to grab him by his neck rolls and drown him in the collapsible baby bath.
Every item featured on the HILARIOUS video was then itemised and tagged by Inch so his shoppers could get a £65 rabbit blanket to throw on the floor for themselves. None of it was declared as an ad.

He then showed the compulsory suck up sheep posts about how much they love Soph (see babes you’re loved etc), photos of her Flash spray and a close up Ronhazfootz foot which Inch claimed had been taken by Ron himself when he had dad’s phone. We can only assume Ron is trying to learn how to call for help now he’s realised the postman isn’t coming to save him.

He followed up his stories with a grid post of Soph on the sofa with her boys. Main man Hen getting all the attention and Ron shoved in the corner as usual. He’d already used the same photo in a previous story.

Henry then posted on his account - yes he is a fat dog but he can use Instagram - and asked his sheep to tell him their favourite quotes. This is presumably so Sopha doesn’t have to use google to plagiarise her content. Look out for lots of quotes like “live, laugh, love” as the huns got deep and meaningful.

Yesterday Soph decided to grace us all with her presence on the gram, she posted a video of herself poking baby Lennie. Why does she think poking her kids with her false nails is endearing to them or us? Ick.
She then posted a pity post about her struggling to cope with finding a routine with two kids. She’s not explained what part of having a stay at home husband and a mum on 24 hour call she’s finding difficult but perhaps it’s the millions in the bank and the lack of job she’s finding hard?
Still it’s all ok because her boys have “full tums and clean bums.” Well done Jamie!
If only she’d actually explain herself properly it might help others as well as herself.
Either way her attempts to be relatable haven’t worked though she did score herself some online press coverage and reposts of her story by other influencers who struggle to post a photo a few times a week as well. #prayforthem

This morning Soph decided to make everyone queasy by having a pash session with Henry complete with plagiarised quote about dogs. One can only imagine how jealous Jamie was of the amount of action the fat pup was getting. There’s clearly only one boy in Sopha’s heart and he’s fat and covered hair. No not you Jamie.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 133

AC55

VIP Member
This radio silence is a carefully calculated plan, designed to whip up all manner of speculation about her and Jamie. I have no doubt that their inboxes are full of genuine questions about when they're coming back to Instagram, if Ronnie and Lennie are ok, and sickly messages about how loved they all are. These are the questions and messages they both choose to ignore in favour of writing their own perfectly curated scripts to generate attention, adoration and sympathy. I couldn't care less if they've moved house, gone on holiday or found themselves truly incapable of leaving the sofa, because they're among the most boring and unpleasant individuals ever to appear on social media. Her with the fake anxiety and struggles, him with his cringing attempts at comedy, their woeful parenting especially of Ronnie, pimped out from birth for monetary gain. The pair of them are desperate for real fame and the trappings that come with it, but the reality is that they're never going to achieve it because if they were, it would have happened by now. She's been a "cleaning sensation" since 2018 and here we are over half way through 2021, yet no big tv deals, no red carpet appearances, no interviews with both of them on prime time tv. Their fame has amounted to a series of car crash tripe when she's been on tv, books full of lies, and a podcast that he continues to push like a broken down car. They're parasites in human form, daring to say they have careers when all they do is post stories and photos to Instagram and accept free gifts without any hesitation or thought for anyone but themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 114

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Guyz, the audition process is quite tough. Ronnie hasn’t made it into the cast for this season 😉🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 108

Homebird44

VIP Member
I had a little moment just now where (forgive me!!) I actually felt a bit sorry for Jamie.

I’m around at my friends house tonight and she’s recently had a baby (11 weeks ago). So we’ve had a little girly night and I’ve cooked and had a good catch up. Her partner went to the pub with some friends to watch the game earlier and just come in and has clearly had such a good time with his mates. Very important to have the tiniest bit of time for yourself, especially given how stressful the first few weeks of having a newborn can be.

Can you imagine Hinch letting Jamie go to the pub? Without her? To watch football? Even though she could watch their children for a few hours without him? Surely not! I really feel for him he doesn’t seem to have friends or be allowed to do normal things.
I don't feel sorry for him. He's made his bed. He can wank in it. Get a job Jamie.

• Haha
Reactions: 85

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Nah I'm done
Why the fucking hell would you encourage your kid to pick up shit!? He doesn't know that's fake... He'll be trying to pick up shit everytime he's out now. How thick do you have to be. I have 3 kids and not once have I ever bought fake shit off ebay and put it inside my cats litter box and had my kids help me get it... That's not normal sorry

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Andioooop

VIP Member
Today was a good day at hinch farm guysh it was a good day, um, & then…

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch 407 - Sophie The Suffering Sofa Slug

Winning thread title by @allforthegram

Quick recap -

Jamie came on his stories to entertain the shoppers with some epic bants. This included him telling us all about a sponge for baby Len to lie on in his bath which was taking place in the lounge next to the smelly sofa as Sophie is now surgically attached to it and can’t move more than 2 foot in either direction away from it.
Inch gave us his best geezer talk and Soph looked like she wanted to grab him by his neck rolls and drown him in the collapsible baby bath.
Every item featured on the HILARIOUS video was then itemised and tagged by Inch so his shoppers could get a £65 rabbit blanket to throw on the floor for themselves. None of it was declared as an ad.

He then showed the compulsory suck up sheep posts about how much they love Soph (see babes you’re loved etc), photos of her Flash spray and a close up Ronhazfootz foot which Inch claimed had been taken by Ron himself when he had dad’s phone. We can only assume Ron is trying to learn how to call for help now he’s realised the postman isn’t coming to save him.

He followed up his stories with a grid post of Soph on the sofa with her boys. Main man Hen getting all the attention and Ron shoved in the corner as usual. He’d already used the same photo in a previous story.

Henry then posted on his account - yes he is a fat dog but he can use Instagram - and asked his sheep to tell him their favourite quotes. This is presumably so Sopha doesn’t have to use google to plagiarise her content. Look out for lots of quotes like “live, laugh, love” as the huns got deep and meaningful.

Yesterday Soph decided to grace us all with her presence on the gram, she posted a video of herself poking baby Lennie. Why does she think poking her kids with her false nails is endearing to them or us? Ick.
She then posted a pity post about her struggling to cope with finding a routine with two kids. She’s not explained what part of having a stay at home husband and a mum on 24 hour call she’s finding difficult but perhaps it’s the millions in the bank and the lack of job she’s finding hard?
Still it’s all ok because her boys have “full tums and clean bums.” Well done Jamie!
If only she’d actually explain herself properly it might help others as well as herself.
Either way her attempts to be relatable haven’t worked though she did score herself some online press coverage and reposts of her story by other influencers who struggle to post a photo a few times a week as well. #prayforthem

This morning Soph decided to make everyone queasy by having a pash session with Henry complete with plagiarised quote about dogs. One can only imagine how jealous Jamie was of the amount of action the fat pup was getting. There’s clearly only one boy in Sopha’s heart and he’s fat and covered hair. No not you Jamie.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

I know we say it every time, but your recaps are incredible

• Heart
Reactions: 73

alba24

Chatty Member
B4D315DB-54A5-49B6-9836-58A0E8605821.jpeg

This was left on fat henry’s inspirational quote post hahahaha you nusty lot😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

AC55

VIP Member
To anyone feeling even the slightest bit sorry for Inch because he probably couldn't go to the pub last night to watch the football, please remember this is a man who called the very people who made him and Grinch very wealthy "shoppers" , a man who films himself putting hoover lines in the carpet, a man who let's his wife filter and fine tune photographs of him so he's perfect for Instagram.
I don't feel remotely sorry for him at all. He's joined the circus and he's the ringmaster!

• Heart

VH*29

Thread suggestion.

In castle greyskull nothing's bright, even the kids are left playing with shite.

• Haha
  • Heart

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
A bit of ham up her nostril 😂
Cheap ham😂
I hope I don't offend anyone,but her behaviour reminds me of the time my ex watched my dog cleaning his bits and said he wished he could do the same.
I was horrified but told him if he must,approach the dog slowly so not to startle him 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 71

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Oh blimey. I wish I hadn’t popped on for a look now. I just got back from a little walk with my two smalls. We went to the charity shop to buy some books then went to the cafe and read the books together.
I come home to find Ronnie picking up poo whilst they laugh at him about his wellies
It’s heartbreaking. I don’t like to comment on a “diagnosis” for him - but respect those with experience in SaLT/ASD. I only know about it in teenagers so don’t feel I have any ability to comment.
That aside, it’s always the mocking way they talk to him on these videos that gets me. It’s awful. They could have bloody counted the poos if they insist on playing with poo ffs. That’s right Ronnie poo. Can you say poo? Poooooo smelly! Shall we count them together? 1234 poos. P-p-p for pooo. Are you sweeping now Ronnie? Can you say brush brush brush? You put your wellies on all by yourself didn’t you! Well done Ronnie! What a brilliant effort! You did so well! They aren’t on the right feet but we are so proud of you for doing it by yourself. Tell mummy if it feels funny on your feet and we can swap them over. Shall we sweep together Ronnie? Mummy likes to sweep the leaves up into a big pile. You’re such a great helper Ronnie.
And so on and so on. Ffs. It’s heartbreaking. Poor kids.

Also. Lonnies milk moustache is a bit bottle looking to me. I DONT CARE HOW SHE FEEDS HIM but it’s yet another lie.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 69

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
it coming soon you nusty trolls 🤣 i can feel it!! The plinky plonky music - with black & white sneak peaks.....

' sorry we have been so quiet guyszzhh - me and jaymeeey and ren and hen and len have something we would like to share with you all..we couldnt do this without your Cash support - its minkkeehh cottage - i just cant get my head around it guyssschh if im honest.....how can this happen to lil old me 😴

its coming 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
So far this morning my two year old has played with his Spider-Man costume, train track, little wooden tools, carried half a dozen books around, brought me several soft toys that are poorly and need looking after but not once, nope not once, has he insisted that he goes to the cat litter tray to empty poo out of there. He knows the cat litter tray is dirty and we don’t touch it.
Where are Ronnie’s actual toys? Where are his puzzles, shape sorters, little dress up role play toys, his train track, his dolls, his books? Why are none of the videos focused on Ronnie engrossed in play with one of his parents with a trail of toys behind him as he pulled everything out looking for what he wanted. Why haven’t there ever been any videos of Ronnie engrossed in play. You know - those moments where you hide in the doorway watching your two year old jabbering away to themselves (not necessarily saying actual words) with a car in one hand pushing it around the room acting out a little story and you manage to capture 20 seconds of their pure brilliant imagination before they clock you watching and get all embarrassed that they’ve been caught so you stop filming and go in to the room to help them get back into it.
Where’s the crafty afternoons - Ronnie is loving play dough at the moment - such a mess but so much fun; or Ronnie with some colouring pencils sat outside at his table scribbling away. Or totally engrossed in some scooping and pouring. Or helping to do some cooking - stood safely on a chair helping to mix or pour. Or just having a silly moment where he’s decided it’s hilarious to put a nappy on his head and run around. Or even a moment in a kids tv show he was watching that’s really tickled him (which happens at this age) so you rewind it and play it again filming because it’s a whole new kind of laugh. Or him having a soppy moment with one of his parents. Completely snuggled into them. Arms wrapped round them.
I could go on and on.
Inch has just shown their “private moments” so you have to assume that none of these things happen. It’s just desperately sad for Ronnie and potentially Lonnie too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

AC55

VIP Member
Bloody hell, the last thread seemed to gather warp speed! 😂 Personally I'm glad Ronnie isn't on Instagram very much at present. If like to think it's because Hinch and Jimlad have made a conscious effort to try and protect his privacy but somehow I doubt it.
That story of her and the dog was uncomfortable to watch. It seemed forced and unnatural but of course came with the obligatory eye fucking. Full face of make up on, false eyelashes applied and hair Instagram worthy in a messy bun and, yet she's nervous, guilty, feeling like a failure, in a lot of pain and struggling? Behave. This is all just another typical "woe is me" post, designed and orchestrated to get her followers to say how wonderful, beautiful, inspirational she is. The whole story was clearly set up which is apparent by the way it starts, and by the way she checks the camera as though she's waiting for the timer to finish. The sad face she pulls when she's finished letting the dog lick her face ( maybe he'd not long since licked his bollocks, maybe he hadn't) is the final attempt to get the adoration and attention from her followers. It's an act, contrived and choreographed to perfection. She's wicked.

• Heart
Reactions: 66