Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
How do yous know if he's at baby ballers or not
Cos any one can see their Fb page. Rightly or wrongly that’s how it is.

On an aside I was watching that greedy lady earlier (what has hinch boredom done to me 😂). I watched her clean her mirror in a manner identical to hinch down to a cloth toss. I watched it laughed and thought. What’s the point of hinch when there are others doing the exact same thing as her but dare I say it with more flair and personality. And I don’t even like that greedy lady.

Hinch has followed some clones today. Grey houses with accounts that look exactly like her account except with fewer dog cocks and bemused children.

Hinch has done herself out of a job. But maybe that was the plan all along???? I was always told in leadership training that a good leader ensures a good legacy and that they are no longer needed. Not Saying she’s a good leader but I wonder if this is her plan to shift to “teaching others how to influence” like we spotted before.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Sharing a post that's 2 days old cos they're not happy with the numbers. Pathetic.

You do get the odd glimpse and angle of Sophie, like the one he's just shared, where she's actually rough af and dead long faced, you can just tell she really is alllll filters.

And ofcourse Henry is claiming his space. You fuck off over there a bit Ron there's no room for you to cuddle into mummy xoxoxo

• Sad
  • Haha

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Those hats they keep putting on Ronnie look fucking ridiculous.

Why would you want your little boy to look like a chav

MiaBinaryCode

Just looked at that picture on the sofa…

Lennie/Len/Lenor looks a lot older than 6 weeks. A lot older. My nephew looked like that at 3 months. Not sure if that falls into the HinchSousChef timeline of events but he’s definitely older.

She’s making excuses about not coming back to the Gram - we know it’s because the new CC isn’t the age she says he is…

Also, If she is still having after pains - she should be talking to her doctor and getting checked out.

If she’s tearful - she should be talking to her doctor and health visitor.

She’s just a massive spoofer…and she’s been caught out

LiverbirdLisa

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Most people agree too! Not everyone likes your tacky ways Grinch!!!
I absolutely hate chopped cushions! Cushions are supposed to be plump. I don't like hoover lines either. When I get them I try to keep going until I can't see them anymore. I'd be a crap hincher

• Haha
At this point Hinch is trolling 😂👀

Cause she knows we are going to wonder why is fat mutt is more closer to her along with Lennie and Ron is so far apart???!!😡 You would be forgiven for thinking she birthed fat mutt not Ron!! Yet again, poor Ron, it's awful. Nice staged Hinch book in the shot too😉
Maybe an idea to put some colouring books or crayons in the table for R rather than her books. She is so self-centered it's so crass!

Reactions: 30

PieceofTatt76

Just seen this on Facebook! Sorry but this could be Inch ! I had to zoom in to check ! Can you imagine ? 😂😂😂
95D9B674-E1F2-4449-A5E0-02FFA4A402B6.jpeg

• Haha

Fleekon1

She needs to just admit Ronnie has some issues. He is non verbal, vacant, doesn't seem to really play. Showing signs of Autism. My brother who has autism was exactly the same and my nephew.
Once they had the RIGHT SUPPORT and help. They thrived and now 16 and 13 they are both leading fantastic lives.
My brother didn't become verbal until he was about 8. Now you wouldn't even know he has Autism. He used to squeal and scream to communicate!

• Heart
  • Wow

MrsDon1

VIP Member
Oh fuck off you fake twat. She must go through a shit load of tissues with all that crying she does. Never a day goes by when she's not crying over something. Surprised Sopha isn't sponsored by Kleenex. Ooops, I shouldn't have said that, I've just given her another idea to copy. "Swipe up for tisshhhuuesss guyyysss, I just love em. Also great for having at the side of the bed when you want to "clean" up after rumpy pumpy with your own Inchy winchy."
She the type who would clean up at the end so her bedsheets don't get messed up. 🙄😏

View attachment 645110
I imagine she makes him finish off in the bathroom. It upsets me that I’m even thinking about that!🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

ns22xo

Such a school girl comment to make isn’t it? I’m embarrassed for her. She’s so jealous that all she can do is try and piggyback off SS’s success, like a desperate cling-on. 🤢
Apologies for sharing an article from this rag, but they are really scraping the bottom of barrel for “news”.

Hinch looks like she forgot to wipe her nose after snorting the marching powder in the besties picture. Bit heavy handed on the old highlighter there

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...cebook&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1625305572
Lovely headline from The Scum there “the baby girl she deserves” like there’s something wrong with having boys🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Them 2 twat waffles piss me off!!
She’s said she’s having after pains for the engagement so the shoppers msg saying OMG you need go the dr!!
I don’t get how any person can read her posts over the last 6 weeks & not question where is Ron most of the time why is it always just a photo of him no videos of him
Why is he never in the same room
Why is inch never holding Lennie
Has no1 met the baby yet haven’t seen anyone meeting him
And lastly why the feck is none of her hinchers going is she for real how can she be nervous not balance out a routine
She’s not relatable at all
As most have said she has a full time husband to help most don’t have that!! The photo inch posted to his grid I hope his mother seen it & rang him & gave him hell!! Poor Ronnie left in the corner
They should be taking a serious look at themselves
Show the night feeds show the struggles getting everyone ready to go out
Show bedtime breakfast time
But as we all no it doesn’t fit her Disney life

sorry for the rant but her poor me post again 🙄

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Jesus.... why do you think he has additional needs .... that's a fairly sweeping statement to make 😒
Fuck sake this again. Yes Ronnie clearly has some delays. Go back on the threads and read some comments. If you're new to watching her it may not appear obvious to you yet.

Reactions: 29

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Her “work” for the Tesco tat range consisted of circling things and ticking boxes. At most for her briefs she “reads” some powerpoints on the “sccchhhhieeensssseee” of a fairy pod or whatever she promotes. She can do all of that from the comfort of her grotty sofa.

• Haha
Basic psychology fact: anytime someone says “to be honest” or “if I’m (to be) honest”, they are liars. Plain and simple.

AC55

VIP Member
I love that baby Rex is the only one who’s realised he’s in the presence of a lunatic

View attachment 645130
View attachment 645131
Ronnie looking disinterested and pissed off! 😂

Does anyone else get the feeling Swashy can't actually stand the Grinches??
I think Joe tolerates them and if he never had to see them again I think it would be too soon! 😂 Joe and Gimpy Jim have nothing in common except the fake friendship between Grinch and Stacey. I bet Joe cringes when they have to meet up!

Last edited:
  • Haha