Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I would loveeee to know if Ron ever gets up to little shit stuff like drawing on walls. I remember my sons first crayon masterpiece (crayon as it’s actually harder to remove then paint over that waxy demon). He must have been about 1.. he’s also whacked his toy off the wall in my room and took a chunk out of it which we had to actually use filler to sort out.. many many loo rolls unravelled down the loo.. absolutely loads of carnage caused and tbh he isn’t even what I’d call unruly or ‘naughty’.. friends have had much worse. I just struggle to understand anyone with a 2yr old that has never done anything like this.. unless she just doesn’t tell us 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
I truly belive Ronnie hasn't done anything like that. He's still strapped in a highchair to eat so he can't run off and make a mess (Don't come at me if you're 2 year old is its just opinion and I think he's MORE than capable to get a booster seat and sit at the diner table) she still feeds him so he doesn't make a mess. He's never alone incase he does something cos she wants a Instagram perfect home instead of realistic. When they go to a park they don't just sit on the bench a few meters away and let him mooch on the equipment for 5 minutes,let him breathe, let him be independent. He's constantly got a shadow. I don't think he knows how to be cheeky, he's just a puppet.
My kids are not naughty in the slightest, they're sooooo cheeky. My girls are divas. Sassy. Proper payback for me being a little cunt as a kid, they're just amazing kids and I'm so fucking blessed and I'm so in love but I'm only 28 and I'm defo going grey from them lol.. Ronnie seems quiet and just a bit lost 247, very robotic.

My opinion of her is that she is a lazy parent, wants the praise of having a clean house and able to keep it clean but doesn’t do anything with the kids. Why she’s never with them by herself is strange to me. And why is Jamie not back in work? Has he actually ever worked?
He had a good job, I think he's actually a very clever bloke with so much potential in the job he had.. He left to do a years break. Never been mentioned since. He's too famous to work (so Sophie thinks) she's defo the one not allowing him work, it's pathetic. He's nothing but her BITCH now.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
It turns my stomach that sofa, surprised she hasn’t been gifted a new one, it’s done for like her insta career
That was gifted when her house was extended when Ronnie was born, so its only 2yrs old, but thats what she gets spraying shit all over it rather than clean it.
Not once has she ever shown anyone how to clean a sofa, because clearly she doesn't.

I've got kids and a big dog who we allow on the sofa and mine doesn't look anything like that because we take care of it.
I suppose when you've invested money you've actually had to earn from getting off your arse everyday, you have more motivation to look after your possessions

• Heart

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Why is inch trying to convince her all the time that random strangers on the internet love her with all the sharing of fake messages and the “I told you so” 🤮 As IF any mentally stable person would even think about that when they’ve got a new born. Shows how much time she has on her hands with all the help she has and this talk of missing routines and finding her feet is bull crap. Well that and the fact they’re desperate to keep engagement figures up. Pathetic.

handymandy

Chatty Member
Urgh, Jamie's stories. The desperation to keep themselves in the spotlight is just blurgh. They need to just accept that they're boring and move on and maybe actually start enjoying their kids. When I joined tattle I'd only read and post about Hinch, now I barely come on here I've branched out to other zelebs 🤣
The fact he’s now actually posted the picture of her ‘asleep’ on the sofa just proves it. Ok mate give it a rest we already saw that content on your stories, we don’t need a post with a different caption. Absolute wet blanket

ETA
Stacey’s gender reveal basically got double the amount of likes as hinch’s and treble the amount of comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣 erm anyone want anymore proof she’s fading and most her followers are bots? 🤣👀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
But she isn’t showing reality is she? She has a husband there 24/7 who doesn’t work. She has a mum who helps out. She really isn’t at all relatable. It’s like she is the only person on the planet to have two kids! I did it and had to manage without husband and no family. It was tough, but I did it. She’s just very very lazy and full of herself - spinning the woe is me card so that people feel sorry for her and will continue to stick by her, and find her lazy lifestyle!! If her sheeple can’t see any of that, then they need to go to Specsavers!

• Heart

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Oh I knew I shouldn’t have watched that video. His “heehehehehe” goes right through me 😫

so what are we thinking? They used to show that bath in the tub upstairs, but Ronnie would be in it. She eventually stopped showing him in the bath, thank god. But now with CC#2 she needs to flog stuff still but hard to get a good angle in the bath unless the baby is in it, so she has resorted to the awkward living room bath with him toweled up, but with all the products on display as filmed by Jamie. “I have no idea so I’ll ask Soph” (link link link ad ad ad). Such bullshitters.

MrsHater

Chatty Member
Apparently now not only are Ron and Len going to best mates, but they’re also going to be best mates with all Stacey’s kids and Len and princess pickle are going to be boyfriend and girlfriend

Excuse me while I go vomit
Such a school girl comment to make isn’t it? I’m embarrassed for her. She’s so jealous that all she can do is try and piggyback off SS’s success, like a desperate cling-on. 🤢

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Did she wanna squeeze the little sponge a few more times? She's like a lost little puppy

Why does she feel the need to have reassurance constantly "told you 😘" stop sulking Sophie

• Haha

zyxw4321

That baby is about 6 weeks old, right? My 2 were sleeping through the night at that age. I was not sleep deprived 6 weeks PP. She is nothing but a lying lazy slob that needs launching into space.
nah, that’s not fair. she’s a dick, but all babies are different.
my eldest slept through from 5 weeks. twin 1 didn’t sleep through until about 18 months & twin 2 slept through from about 6 months.

Reactions: 28

Swx

Chatty Member
9E5505E5-22C2-4DD4-B305-4F5062AB35EA.jpg

Jamie looks photoshopped into that picture straight off a promo shoot for strictly come dancing, wonder if he’s tried to get on there yet 😂😂😂 what a ludicrous outfit for a bloody gender reveal just wear shorts and a vest jeans and a t shirt

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Beautiful kid but he's defo gonna tell her to shit her MOUF when he's older...mam of 2 and still doesnt know how to talk to her kids, she just makes weird noises.

Attention seeking post too 👍 she's a fucking idiot, you're not relatable. Never will be relatable. With 2 of them at home 247 plus hands on babysitter night and day a routine should be in place. She's not having to do everything plus school runs by herself whilst Jamie works. There's no excuse really. She's just a Lazy twat

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Just find it odd that the only thing she’s chosen to show of Lennie in video form is his living room baths. Like a dolly.
Dunk him in Ronnies bath love. What a load of faff. That’s not the behaviour of a woman “surviving” two under two on her own cos partner is at work all day. Ffs. I used to get in the bath with baby on my boob and toddler and we all had a wash 😂😂

• Haha

Needacuppa

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion...
Sophie, wants attention for her guilt, and afterpains.... But where's little Ronnie? the mystery remains!!!
Eta.... TTS

• Haha
  • Heart