Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Char2021

I think she will be raging about SS having a girl.
Not because she would like a little girl because like others have said she is far too jealous and couldn't stand not being jaymeee's number 1 girl, but because it's just something else that SS has that she hasn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
People are quick to slam Stacey but she’s a fantastic mother bar the odd little thing, but we are all the same on that front aren’t we.
I love the little caption she’s put on it because you absolutely wouldn’t see Sopha “frolicking” in her adult fecking onesie style clothes. It looks like she’s constantly dressed for the life saving exercise we had to do in swimming lessons “bring some old jamas and your swimming kit tomorrow, we are practicing swimming in an emergency” 🤣🤣
“Fantastic mother” hahaha oh Lordy I think not 😂😂😂 Rex is always filthy and she made a montage of her packing the bags she took to hospital when he needed stitches. She also packed a fucking fejka. She’s tapped.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Perhaps she could try explaining exactly what she’s struggling with? It might help people understand how a millionaire with no job and 24 hour help at home isn’t coping with a baby and a toddler.
And if she’s that bad mentally it’s up to Jamie and her mum to step in.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Why are all “influencers” compulsive liars? One of her kids, the one with the make up account, has posted on her stories saying “I’m just curling my eyelashes today. I don’t want to use any mascara because my lashes are really sparse at the moment” and in the very next story, literally 10 seconds later, she’s flogging some horrendously expensive mascara. WTF? Do they honestly think that no one will notice?

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
I may be in a minority saying this and I will see myself out after I've said it. 👋
Bollocks to their sales pitch. She looks so much better with no phone filters on her. She really needs to go au naturale when she posts, just like Inch has done. C'mon Sopha, show the fucking reality of having a baby and a 2 year old, instead of photoshopping and filtering yourself so you are unrecognisable. You would be more relatable instead of showing this perfect fairytale life. All mums look knackered at some point, just fucking own it and relish every moment of being a parent. Some of us aren't lucky enough to even have bairns.

EmmaE54

VIP Member
Ha you're joking! We all knew she reads here but now we KNOW she reads here. Did your second account have the same name as your first ? Sad cunt would of just searched the same name she blocked after reading you have 2 on here. What a sad little woman... What did you say to get blocked?
Whe you block someone there's an option where it automatically blocks accounts made with the same email maybe its that

Don’t hate me for this but I actually like SS, I think she does do a good job with her kids personally. Yes Rex is covered in mud half/most of the time but personally I don’t see an issue with that, his a happy little boy that loves to play and explore. I’d rather have my children covered in mud and loving life, than have my kid in designer gear head to toe, looking miserable as anything and to afraid to play like Ronnie is. Yes SS has messed up with a few things like the hospital and the other bits, and I cannot defend that in the slightest, but then we all mess up somewhere along the line with parenting our children, there is no such thing as a perfect parent! Only issue is with SS at the moment is she is turning into a bit of a hinch, which I’m starting to see more and more! (Like I said don’t hate me for this, just my personal opinion! Doesn’t mean I’m right or wrong)
Obviously you’re entitled to your opinion and nobody should hate you for it!

IMO she does far more than just let him get muddy on occasion, his nappy is always overfilled which you can see when Rex is running around... his baby grows are filthy which he then sleeps in.. when he supposedly cut his lip so bad it needed stitches, we saw him eating his sandwiches in the rain off a muddy riverbank. Not to mention she doesn’t strap him in to his car seat.

IMO SS and Hinch are like polar opposites with parenting. SS is a tramp with no hygiene standard whatsoever and hinch is far too rigid and sterile. Just my two cents 😊

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Blimey, there could be a whole new cardiac speciality in the offing.
’Cardiologist required to manage a huge increase in hitherto previously unknown cases of smiling, melting and bursting hearts. Hazmat suits provided’

• Haha

Sausage90

VIP Member
Let's not forget the random health official with the lanyard who told her she could be bottled to cure all sorts 🤷‍♀️
I think depression was one of them?
Athletes foot,verrucas,twitching digits,phlegm to mention a few.
The wedding album has cured several people's insomnia too

• Haha
  • Heart

claralane

I give it a week and there will be a post about having to stop breastfeeding because of her mental health/needing time to herself/struggling with something or other and then it’ll be all about promoting Tommee Tippee/Aptamil/Kendamil.

If I was a conspiracy theorist I’d say she never started breastfeeding but just posted some very strategic pictures so she could pretend she was.

• Heart

allforthegram

VIP Member
You’re not ugly, just poor. Hope that helps xox

that is what she should of responded. She’s such a creature

• Haha

Areyehavinalaugh

The thing is. I was going to scroll through the comments to look for gems but cos Stacey gets so many comments on her posts I just couldn’t be bothered to Wade through them all. It’s easier with hinch. Only 3k comments 😂
She will seething with these numbers, I’d hate to be Jimmers tonight. I can just see him now, frantically dusting off the tranquilliser gun 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Danielle0120

VIP Member
That fucking photo again. He needs his weekly dick suck off unwell fans, the amount of attention they need to function isn't normal.

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I don't think swash has two brain cells to rub together tbh
I think he does.Trained actor,real life skills.He grew up in a tough part of London.Local acting school saw alot of the kids come good.The Kemps,Linda Robson,Pauline Quirke,Kathy Burke,Natalie Cassington,Gillian Taylworth other names escape my addled brain.

100 threads since The Fash reveal. Come on @fannysjohnny, this is your time!
Hoppin, can I call you that😘
Problem is,I can only dispell all the nonsense in her lapsed "memoir" and the podcasts.Do I have access to photographic evidence?Yes I do.
As for Fiddlydiddlyyahoolovesapool-it's not her thread?😒
Do I have photographic interest?Maybe I do.

Last edited:
  • Haha