Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthecomments1991

Anyone else think that sponge thing must stink being left in a damp collapsible barfff?

Surely it's easier to bath the baby in that thing inside the actual bath. Then take him to get dressed in his million pound nursery.

Why bring all this shit downstairs.

I’ve had to unfollow Jamie. Jesus Christ his stories just get more and more cringe and it’s making me feel sick 😩🤮
The man chats so much shit. Their conversations are beyond dull. Surprised they've made two babies at all if that's the guys chat.

I did like the way he kept talking over her though

Reactions: 32

Fleekon1

I think on the whole SS just has a bit more likeability about her, her kids look happy and she can take the piss out of herself which is more than can be said for Hinch.
This is how I feel to be honest. I wouldn't say I reaalllly like her or anything. She annoys me sometimes, especially the stupid laugh when she speaks but....I find it really hard to find fault in her parenting most of the time. She can be a scruff thats for sure but the kids are all really happy, active, thriving, they are allowed to be kids 100%. She doesn't strap them down for cuddle the bloody dog over her children. She finds a way to cuddle them all and she always finds ways to entertain them.
Hinch should be looking on her for tips and advice about way to interact with Ronnie and ways to play etc. People keep calling Grinch an inspiration but what exactly do people aspire from her? How to clean your home 😂 Everyone should be doing that anyway for basic hygiene purposes. Whereas with SS you can get inspiration sometimes, little crafts to do with the kids etc.

Hinch is fading fast and she knows it! The longer she stays away too, the harder its going to be for her to "come back" - not that she's ever really left! But she's going to have to do somethinf drastic for her "comeback" as everyone is over Lonnie by now!

Pretty much! She said she read as much of the book as she could before dozing off. Thread 274 page 10 is where it all kicked off, I just read over it. One of the top 3 days on Tattle. I haven’t changed my profile picture since the day JSP became queen of Tattle 👑 😂

edit to add video from wiki
What got me in this interview too. The way she says "We just help each other through this" - hang on love. Stacey was a proper celeb lonnnng before you showed up 😂
Stacey knows what she's doing, she doesn't need your help and she's marrying an actual proper celebrity too. An actor, presenter, he surely knows the industry to a T. You aint helping shit! You're a cling on and Swashy knows it too 😂

I reckon all the Loosewoman panel take the piss out of Hinch to Stacey on the sly. You can tell they see her as a joke!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
OK I'm kind of going back on the chat here a bit but as a new mother who completely lost herself and still hasn't found herself.. I just wish we all didn't compare such crap like how we bathe our babies. Yes some mothers are deadly and toss the baby in Bath or sink or whatever but whatever. I was and am a wreck. Baby got washed about once a fortnight cause it scared me so much and it was a huge ordeal for me. In kitchen with husband on hand and any tat I could include to help make it easier for me.

Anyway, Soph is a grade a twat haha but whatever the fuck about the bath in the living room like.

No hate to anyone here just felt like I needed to speak up for myself x
Personally I just found it hilarious that she was two inches away from her beloved sofa from which she hasn’t moved since the kid was born. 🤷‍♀️
Particularly as the baby has his own en-suite. It was also hilarious it was a complete set up to sell more crap to her thick sheep.

You’re obviously very concerned about bathtimes with your own baby, but we aren’t talking about you, we’re talking about Hinch, so don’t take offence. It’s not directed at you or anyone who hasn’t got their name on the title of this thread.

• Heart

Swx

Chatty Member
I actually do believe she’s struggling. I think she struggled with Ron and was already worried about it happening again. That video Jamie posted yest she was really snappy with him I thought too.

I don’t like her sneaky sales tactics and the fact she never holds her hands up when she advises people to do something that’s dangerous (Lenor on the skirting boards brought me here 🙄👋🏼) but I don’t think it’s fair to misbelive a woman when they say they’re struggling, just my 2 cents 💖
My issue is that she could help other people by explaining why she is struggling? What is she struggling with? Posting pics about your struggle all the while being vague about what your struggles are (yet claiming to be so real, open and honest) just screams attention seeking to me. It’s her right to keep things private also if she wants, in that case, keep it private. Don’t feed people breadcrumbs about your struggles and plant seeds about what it could be, concealing your PND until you can monetise it. She could help a lot of people with her platform but instead chooses to promote unsafe sleeping/ mixing chemicals and the rest.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Hasn't it been suggested on here previously that she does lots of "woe is me" posts to get the huns onside prior to making a big announcement? Wonder if she's doing it now because a new house reveal is imminent?
Indeed it has... She loves attention.. She has the traits of munchausen syndrome. It's actually so concerning..

• Angry

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Sophia, you are NEVER honest so just stop saying it. Everything about you is fake and forced.

In the picture you look like you have posed to look your best filtered self and had Lennie passed to you for the sake of the picture.

Stop living a lie for the sake of the gram and you might feel less conflicted and stressed.

Your scamming and constant sales has left you a very wealthy woman for very little work. Your husband is at home 24/7 to help you and your overbearing mother is just around the corner. You have no financial concerns and are blessed with support. THAT is your reality. Just shut the fuck up.

• Heart

Short30

You know what i find really odd, Ive never ever seen a photo of little Ron up taking pride on the mantle piece… you know like your average proud mother does. Infact I don’t think the little love has a photo up on that house.

sophas face is everywhere on those fuxking books though.
She’s got a picture up in the kitchen of the fucking dog tho 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow

Short30

Please can someone explain to me why she’s cracking on like the first woman to give birth to two children?! After pains after 6 weeks is a load of balls, I had after pains with my 5th for about a week, and yep they were pretty horrific, but guess what? I still had to get on and do school runs and deal with all the kids, no rest for the wicked here! She says she’s struggling, but what with? Why be so vague about it? Maybe she’s saving that for her next book! She can’t be struggling that much if she can do her face and hair and actually get dressed. I only get dressed Monday to Friday because it’s frowned upon to do the school run in pj’s. I’d love to struggle with what she’s struggling with! Hasn’t got a clue has she?

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
I was thinking corr something is deffo up with her - she’s bloody miserable as sin and like she’s lost the will to live. But then listening to Jimbo trying to banter for the gram, no wonder she’s in no mood to crack a smile 😅 She’s made bathing a baby 100x harder in the first place with that set up but imagine trying to get it done with your wannabe husband filming you and trying so very hard to be a cool kid. Those boys are in for a life of it with J Dawg as their dad 😅🙈 He’s a cringe 🤣

• Haha

Huffchug

VIP Member
She is such a tone deaf, ignorant arsehole. I hope one day soon the single parent, low income household families that follow her come to their senses and unfollow her. She just can’t cope with her stay at home husband, never ending expendable income and family close by? Have a word. She is not relatable, she is not their friend. I can’t see any reason why anyone still follows her.

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Ok, it’s been 21 years since I gave birth so maybe things have changed but can someone explain to me why you would bath your baby in a collapsible bath in the middle of the living room instead of, oh I don’t know, in an actual bath? How do you even fill a baby bath with water when it’s in the middle of your lounge carpet?

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
I am sure in the Kids alternative WhatsApp group (that we all know definitely exists) they vocalise how sick they are of those wedding photos too 😂 I imagine she is the worst kind of friend, high maintenance and always seeking reassurance

• Haha
  • Heart

LT2201

VIP Member
She sounds like she’s really struggling and after pains? Did she have a csection (I had a ‘standard’ birth and after pains lasted a few days after my second). What did she expect with two young kids? I don’t know why these influencers get so hung up on a routine. A newborn needs very little routine. Feed on demand and make sure they are clean and warm. Play with your toddler whilst the baby sleeps or is in the crib/bouncer. You don’t get as much time to sit on the sofa and snuggle the newborn when you have a 2yr old. The snuggles normally happen when the toddler is in bed or in the middle of the night!
I think she's mentioning afterpains so as to remind everyone she's breastfeeding but really by now her uterus will be back to normal size so if she's still having afterpains she needs to see her GP but we all know she's at it.

Reactions: 31
Who is the walloper saying ‘you need to just try 3 times for a girl’ , this is Stacey’s 4th baby ffs or can they not count?

I love whatever Hinch does Stacey does it just a little bit better!

• Haha

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Well looks like I'm gonna a have a good evening with, my captain Morgans spiced rum and watch this thread unfold hahah. It's all picking up! Woopwoop

• Haha

Lilograce

VIP Member
what the hell is the last sheep on about too? You only have to try three times for a girl. 1) that’s just utter nonsense 2) This is Stacey’s 4th child!
Also she had miscarriages too so they could have been boys....this may be the 6th, 7th etc trying.
What a stupid thing to say. Idiots

• Sad