Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Not trying to be funny but she genuinely seemed so much happier when it was just her, Jamie, the dog and her insta account. Sure she tries to portray that her life is complete now and she’s living her “mum of boys dream” but I don’t believe any of it for a second. She probably enjoys the free gifts that’s about it
Totally agree, just watching her latest story kissing and hugging Henners, I’ve Never seen her show That much love and affection towards Ronnie, how sad is that😕😕😕😕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

LaTela

Chatty Member
Two adults in the house, one Freda on tap and no work obligations. And she’s struggling? Really?
Oh, and where have they shoved Rondon? Is he not allowed in the same room as Prince Lenor??

AC55

VIP Member
It's heartbreaking how so out of tune she is with her own son. It's just not normal. I do just want to give him a cuddle because has he ever had a real cuddle? a REAL cuddle. Off her..... He defo has off Jamie but has he off his mam? My 8 year old always says he loves cuddles off dad but there's nothing like mamas cuddles.
My 4 year old come over to me earlier and was sat cuddling me so tightly, I was stroking her back. No one said anything for a few minutes it was just a in the moment cuddle. When she had enough I said oh that was so beautiful, I love you. She always grabs my cheeks so hard pulls my face to hers and goes OOOOOO I LOVE YOU!
I hope Ronnies experienced that 💔 it makes me feel a bit ill at the thought of him not tbh
Nothing like a proper cuddle is there? 😊 my daughter is 28 and she said to me recently that her favourite sound in the world is my voice! I have to admit, that made me cry!

• Heart

Latala

Chatty Member
Time for a repost of this Mumsnet classic from a few years back. Too far back for it to have been Sopha but she will pinch the idea and make a baaarrrrrssskkkit for it.
View attachment 645591
Penis Beaker!!! Wtaf?
Go the bathroom together! Surely you can wait 5 mins without “dunking”?
be just my luck wake up in the night & down that beaker thinking it was my own water 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Why is she acting like having two kids is the hardest job in the world? She has a toddler who by the looks of it is very docile and a baby that let’s face it at that age all they do is eat, sleep and poo. Yes the night wakes are a killer but she also has 24 hour help. She doesn’t have to take Ronnie to any activities she can literally stay home and act like she has one child. She’s such a bloody martyr. I tell you when having two kids gets hard when they get to an age when they mess up the house and fight all the bloody time. This stage is easy especially when you have around the clock help.

Reactions: 36

Bunnykins

VIP Member
What’s with the desperate grid post from him too? We’ve seen that stupid photo before mate it was crap the first time too.

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
Knowing how much drama her comments cause it irks me that she puts public congratulations on posts. It's only her comments where people start kicking off and it's embarrassing.
This Penny and Lennie nonsense... Honest to God. What do these Hinchers smoke? Or is Feminism not a thing anymore. Let Lennie and the new Swash be their own people.
I was just about to say the same thing! Wherever Hinch comments, a war of attrition breaks out! Surely she must read back through comments and recognize that she's the common denominator when total strangers start arguing viciously between themselves?

• Heart

Ruby993

She the type who would clean up at the end so her bedsheets don't get messed up.

I'm sorry what? Is it looked down upon to clean up and not have to roll around in that while you sleep?

• Haha

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Why is she be bathing Lenor on the floor in the living room again? Is she attached to that sofa with an umbilical cord so she has to stay next to it at all times?

• Haha

Latala

Chatty Member
I think is because she’s seen SS posting & she’s jealous
Turn on the sympathy for her sheep!
It’s all “I’d be having a good time like Stacey but I’m struggling & in pain & poor me, like me sheep, tell me I’m pretty & a good mum”
Its bullshit.
I had 3 demons under 6 & a husband 360 miles away 5 days out of 7! All by myself & went back work when youngest was 4 months old.
Here’s my secret Sopha…
You get fucking on with it! You manage because you have too & no one will do it for you 🤦🏼‍♀️
I can’t stand pathetic needy women, this Disney Princess lifestyle is utter dogs bollocks! Also, clean your sofa, it looks like it smells

• Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I know it’s common knowledge just how desperate and crazy the hinchers are - I mean that fact that they think Jamie looks young and handsome Is enough proof. But I stumbled across this on one of the hunch Facebook groups that I follow (just so I can laugh and some Of the shit these people do) and i Have no words!!! A vase on the bed what the actual 😂😂View attachment 649999
😂 I do feel sorry for the blokes who have to sleep in these crushed velvet and fru fru rooms too. It must be like sleeping in a tart’s knicker drawer.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Swx

Chatty Member
Wonder what will happen if she goes to her GP with all her struggles and the Dr prescribes her to herself? (If you know, you know) But Dr I’m thee Mrs Hinch, I can’t clean and organise things to take away all my troubles, I’m on maternity 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 35