Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol which one of you trolls was this

Cross posted with you haha
I think that as has had that picked gender selection imo Jo's got two boys and so has ss definitely watch this space. stinshee wants it yesterday literally spoilt brat the lass looks spaced out the amount of help she has 😜 Shoph looks bogging noone should set that as a example 🤷‍♀️OMO

Reactions: 2
My 2 year old has never once slept through. Not once. Never. Not once. Nope. Never. Not even one night in two years. Kill me now.
It’s a killer ain’t it 😴 Then the cheeky little bugger had the audacity to moan the entire day due to being overtired but then insists on doing the same performance that night too 😩 Wait till their teens and they want to sleep all day, I’ll have my music on loud and be hoovering around them 😂😂

I wonder what the health visitor thinks too her? As she’ll have been round recently due to the new baby. Surely the HV has questioned little Ron and his possible delays? The lack of him being around the house (his photos, pictures he’s drawn his toys)

Someone above mentioned his nursery, what is even with that showroom? It’s a very odd room for a 2 year old, nothing out of place, no bright vibrant colours, no big box of toys over flowing, no general played in mess, it’s very very depressing for that lad, surely Jamie had a mouth to-question her methods? Her own mum? His mum? Someone?

Sorry I just don’t understand it and how clear as day she comes across somewhat unstable (regarding her major OCD) but yet she still continues? Surely people would be even more in tune with her if she came across as real?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She could have used all that useless birthday signage to redo Rennie's room in a construction theme, as he's obsessed with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This is really random but I had a dream last night that I went to Ronnie's birthday party and gave him a big box of duplo and an art station set as a present. He loved it when he opened it and then S was like "oh thats nice, we can take that to have at Grandma's" with a grimace on her face.

I know it was only a dream but it made me a little sad when I woke up because I could actually imagine this happening 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s a killer ain’t it 😴 Then the cheeky little bugger had the audacity to moan the entire day due to being overtired but then insists on doing the same performance that night too 😩 Wait till their teens and they want to sleep all day, I’ll have my music on loud and be hoovering around them 😂😂

I wonder what the health visitor thinks too her? As she’ll have been round recently due to the new baby. Surely the HV has questioned little Ron and his possible delays? The lack of him being around the house (his photos, pictures he’s drawn his toys)

Someone above mentioned his nursery, what is even with that showroom? It’s a very odd room for a 2 year old, nothing out of place, no bright vibrant colours, no big box of toys over flowing, no general played in mess, it’s very very depressing for that lad, surely Jamie had a mouth to-question her methods? Her own mum? His mum? Someone?

Sorry I just don’t understand it and how clear as day she comes across somewhat unstable (regarding her major OCD) but yet she still continues? Surely people would be even more in tune with her if she came across as real?
I bet you Jamie’s mum has clocked it. What mum would want her son with a woman like that!?

Reactions: 11
I think that as has had that picked gender selection imo Jo's got two boys and so has ss definitely watch this space. stinshee wants it yesterday literally spoilt brat the lass looks spaced out the amount of help she has 😜 Shoph looks bogging noone should set that as a example 🤷‍♀️OMO
Gender selection isn’t legal in the UK unless it’s for medical reasons, eg a hereditary disease specific to the sex. You can’t have it just to get the sex of the baby that you want Also, even if it was legal, it involves having IVF so the sex of the embryos created through IVF can be determined prior to replacement in the uterus. As it’s the male’s chromosomes that determine the sex of the child, as SS has different dads for the three boys, the chances of her having another boy were no higher than any couple who had just the one child together, if that makes sense?

Reactions: 14
My son never slept through was pulling my hair out and was told once at nursery it would be different nope then told school nope always 10 o clock before going to bed, then up at least twice, then he got to seniors it moved to eleven but then slept until 5.40 6.00 am he is still the same now looking back I wonder how I coped.

Reactions: 2
Really irritates me when people post “sorry for....” why are you sorry for posting a picture when that’s your bloody job?! Nob

Reactions: 8
I mean probs late to the party but does anyone watch Vicky Patterson (g.shore) story's? Promoting mrshinch new scent... opens the box and hinch has recorded messages... wtf!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.