Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she please cut Ronnie’s hair!!! I know some parents struggle with cutting kids hair but it needs cutting!! ✂
Honestly, if Ronnie has sensory issues - a hair cut will be a nightmare for him. And knowing Sopha, she’d want to Insta story it and a freaked out child with sensory overload doesn’t make for perfick content

Reactions: 10
Oh here she comes with the pity party. I’d think more of her if she’d ended that miserable post with a BUT i know how lucky I am and how privileged we are as a family etc etc

Reactions: 16
I think wankerdog is one of the best things I’ve read 😂😂 I actually love the names for the dog😂 someone called him lard Arse the other day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
is len going to baby people now ? It was only two months ago she was a savvy business woman who was going to push herself to buy a house with a field ……

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just caught up on the last thread so ‘sorry for the random post’ 🙄😂

Saw some talk about her potentially having PND and was curious (I don’t have kids) but if this is something she struggled with before wouldn’t it be much easier for those around her to pick up on it this time, or even herself? Also, wouldn’t her health visitor/ GP or whoever be keeping an eye on that as presumably if she had it before it would be in her notes etc? Suppose it won’t matter to her she’ll love the speculation.

The nonsense about her saying she’s on maternity leave is ludicrous. Yes you’re entitled to maternity leave (if you admit this is a job) so either actually go on maternity leave and stop posting whatsoever, or stop bleeping talking about it and post as normal? Absolutely bizarre is she just on maternity for doing ads? That takes the same effort as what she’s still posting now? All you’re doing is pressing a button to upload a picture am I missing something? Would be like us going on maternity and not posting on tattle 😂

Lastly, I’ve never known anyone to get hair extensions and then pile their hair on top of their head like that every day, even when they’re dressed up and out, what is the point? 😂 she looked so old fashioned in that pic @fannysjohnny uploaded, why not just get them taken out and have a haircut that’s more manageable for your lifestyle it just looks terrible like she never washes
I had PND twice and health visitors/ midwives never checked with other babies if I was ok

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Why is she acting like having two kids is the hardest job in the world? She has a toddler who by the looks of it is very docile and a baby that let’s face it at that age all they do is eat, sleep and poo. Yes the night wakes are a killer but she also has 24 hour help. She doesn’t have to take Ronnie to any activities she can literally stay home and act like she has one child. She’s such a bloody martyr. I tell you when having two kids gets hard when they get to an age when they mess up the house and fight all the bloody time. This stage is easy especially when you have around the clock help.

Reactions: 36
Now I’m not going all sentimental here trolls but, I see others calling her out for not speaking openly about motherhood, but when she does she’s also trashed…
oh who the duck am I kidding, she’s got a layabout husband at home 24/7 a mother on tap and 3 mil in the bank. Which actually isn’t the reason I get so annoyed by her.

she’s just SO disingenuous even when she’s trying. duck off sopha.

Reactions: 46
Basic psychology fact: anytime someone says “to be honest” or “if I’m (to be) honest”, they are liars. Plain and simple.

Reactions: 29
Jeez, another woe is me post with plinky plonky music. Everything is enough 🙄 blah blah blah. She has no content, nothing of any substance. Makes out that she’s the only woman to have had 2 kids. There are millions of women out there doing it alone every day, millions more that don’t have their jobless hubby’s and a fredafiddlefingers on call 24/7. Just get on with it and stop with the stupid, self indulgent crap posts

Reactions: 26
I think wankerdog is one of the best things I’ve read 😂😂 I actually love the names for the dog😂 someone called him lard Arse the other day 😂
I can't take the credit for Wankerdog 😂 that was the brilliance of another wonderful tattler but it suits him doesn't it? 😂

Reactions: 4
I had PND twice and health visitors/ midwives never checked with other babies if I was ok
Wow I actually find that so frightening ☹ Sorry to hear this that’s awful, like I said I don’t have kids so hope I didn’t come across too harshly, I did genuinely assume that’s something that would be kept a close eye on, i know how awful PND can be, my close friend suffered with it with her first and she’s now actually a HV herself

Reactions: 1
Another woe is me post?
Seriously, none of this is relatable to her target audience, she’s just lazy, struggling with all that help on hand? Sitting on the sofa all day stinking of fat dog cock, sweat & cheap perfume.
No one cares Hinch, your time on insta is finished I think

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone would think Inch was at work, her mum ill & Ronnie at nursery the way she carries on, I remember my then 3 yr old being at nursery many moons ago with a 4 day old baby (my ex couldn’t get time off work) I had no help & basically my newborn needed feeding when I had to pick my 3 yr old up, so bottle in her mouth in the car seat pushing the pram at the same time & sprinting a mile to fetch him & a mile back with a whining toddler who wanted picking up every 2 mins then putting back down! She doesn’t know how good she has got it the ungrateful cow!

Reactions: 19
Just seen Binky Felsteads Instagram, she had a second baby couple of weeks after Hinch, been out and about and has posted a story showing her taking the eldest swimming and saying how important it is for her to spend one on one time with her eldest on her own while the father looks after the baby. How different to Hinch who seems to have forgotten about poor Ronnie.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Listen Zoph ya twit!
Single parents with zero help find it easier than you're finding it. Get a grip!

Also, talk to this child properly, this one might be able to say Mum before he's 5 then! Jesus woman, you need help in the head!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just seen Binky Felsteads Instagram, she had a second baby couple of weeks after Hinch, been out and about and has posted a story showing her taking the eldest swimming and saying how important it is for her to spend one on one time with her eldest on her own while the father looks after the baby. How different to Hinch who seems to have forgotten about poor Ronnie.
Saw earlier she was posting about getting a last minute app at the hairdressers and took her newborn, panicked cause she didn’t have a dummy but did it anyway, this is way more relatable to me, not saying that being a new mum isn’t scary even if it’s the second time but to create such a song and dance whilst not recognising how absurdly privileged you are is what I take issue with, she has absolutely no ability to put things into perspective she must drain the absolute life out of her friends and family

Reactions: 17
Do you know who have got their parenting and priorities absolutely spot on, who are in the same position as the Grinches - ie. Stay at home parents. Gaz Beadle and Emma McVey!
I say this because they have got 2 kids, only 18 months between them and their kids are NEVER without interaction, stimulation, days out etc etc.

I watched a video today of their youngest daughter, she has not long turned 1. She is saying all sorts and can sound out animals.

They never put a foot wrong with their children in my eyes. They dote on them. Dont use them as cash cows and just genuinely adore spending time and interacting with them!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She sounds like she’s really struggling and after pains? Did she have a csection (I had a ‘standard’ birth and after pains lasted a few days after my second). What did she expect with two young kids? I don’t know why these influencers get so hung up on a routine. A newborn needs very little routine. Feed on demand and make sure they are clean and warm. Play with your toddler whilst the baby sleeps or is in the crib/bouncer. You don’t get as much time to sit on the sofa and snuggle the newborn when you have a 2yr old. The snuggles normally happen when the toddler is in bed or in the middle of the night!

Reactions: 13
She sounds like she’s really struggling and after pains? Did she have a csection (I had a ‘standard’ birth and after pains lasted a few days after my second). What did she expect with two young kids? I don’t know why these influencers get so hung up on a routine. A newborn needs very little routine. Feed on demand and make sure they are clean and warm. Play with your toddler whilst the baby sleeps or is in the crib/bouncer. You don’t get as much time to sit on the sofa and snuggle the newborn when you have a 2yr old. The snuggles normally happen when the toddler is in bed or in the middle of the night!
I think she's mentioning afterpains so as to remind everyone she's breastfeeding but really by now her uterus will be back to normal size so if she's still having afterpains she needs to see her GP but we all know she's at it.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.