Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Hinch’s stories were stomach churningly cringeful. Where was Ronnie when the ritual bathing of the Lion King was happening? (Could have missed it due to a lot of fast forwarding). I don’t relate to this big bathing production with both parents on hand for the second child (unless you’re bathing them both maybe). If my husband was around, we’d take off one child each or I’d have a much needed break from baby duties. Then again, neither of us much enjoyed the baby years so we’re probably not role models in that department!

And the lounge set up was ludicrously OTT. Their relationship dynamic is weird but I can’t quite put my finger on why. He seems quite into her but somehow it doesn’t seem reciprocated. I hold him equally responsible for selling his kids’ privacy but he seems a hands on parent and attentive husband yet she never looks that happy with him.
Pure speculation, but perhaps in the deep dark depths of the stationery cupboard she though he would be useful for advancing her career and/or giving her the materialistic lifestyle Freda Fiddle Fingers she craved so much. Now she is “successful” in her own right and she thinks she can do better? 👀

Nah, I am sure they love each other deeply and are defo couple goals 😉 He is irritating in many ways but that is definitely a gilded cage he is living in.

Reactions: 7

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
He was allowed paints once - well I say he was allowed but of course the whole experience was totally orchestrated and choreographed by Grinch! She had paints and paper and clingfilm and she barely let Ronnie's hands anywhere near them, preferring to do all the painting herself so there was no risk of any mess! I think the whole thing would have lasted 10 minutes tops!
I remember that @AC55 ! She was so proud of his efforts. 🙄 Didn't she then put it in his bedroom or something, never to be seen again? 🤔 Poor boy.

• Heart

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I am sure in the Kids alternative WhatsApp group (that we all know definitely exists) they vocalise how sick they are of those wedding photos too 😂 I imagine she is the worst kind of friend, high maintenance and always seeking reassurance
And never happy with what she's got🙄🙄

9Pine

VIP Member
Urgh, Jamie's stories. The desperation to keep themselves in the spotlight is just blurgh. They need to just accept that they're boring and move on and maybe actually start enjoying their kids. When I joined tattle I'd only read and post about Hinch, now I barely come on here I've branched out to other zelebs 🤣
KHM by any chance?

View attachment 650123
Jamie looks photoshopped into that picture straight off a promo shoot for strictly come dancing, wonder if he’s tried to get on there yet 😂😂😂 what a ludicrous outfit for a bloody gender reveal just wear shorts and a vest jeans and a t shirt
And a gender reveal for 2, for that matter!

• Haha

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
So what time do you think she will re-post Stacey’s story with some sickly comment about her “best Bubs”? Tricky one to schedule with the football tonight

• Haha

Ellie80

Soooo have I got this right?

They fill the amazing collapsable bath up in the kitchen, carry it through the kitchen, down the passage, through the dining room and into the front room.

Bath Lonnie.

Then carry the full bath through the front room, through the dining room, down the passage, into the kitchen and empty the water out.

Then carry the empty bath back through the kitchen, down the passage, through the dining room back into the front room and store the wet sponge thing in the collapsable bath ready for the next bath time 🤯🤯

But Lonnie has an en suite in his nursery 🤦🏽‍♀️
Omg I thought the exact same 😂😂 why wouldn't you use your new change table in his room 🤔 it would be so much easier

Needacuppa

VIP Member
I am sure in the Kids alternative WhatsApp group (that we all know definitely exists) they vocalise how sick they are of those wedding photos too 😂 I imagine she is the worst kind of friend, high maintenance and always seeking reassurance
And copying everything you do... Keep an eye on your fellas kinda copying

• Haha

Sausage90

VIP Member
Would Grinch even get a mortgage on a £3.2million house when she doesn't have a guaranteed income and Jamie is chronically unemployed?

Danielle0120

VIP Member
That was gifted when her house was extended when Ronnie was born, so its only 2yrs old, but thats what she gets spraying shit all over it rather than clean it.
Not once has she ever shown anyone how to clean a sofa, because clearly she doesn't.

I've got kids and a big dog who we allow on the sofa and mine doesn't look anything like that because we take care of it.
I suppose when you've invested money you've actually had to earn from getting off your arse everyday, you have more motivation to look after your possessions
This.

I wouldn't fancy sitting on that sofa - chances are you'd end up either smelling like stinky dog or stinky Sophie 🤪🤪🤣🤣
I'd probably get a mixture of nits and fleas.. Dirteeehhhhhhhhhh

• Sick
Reactions: 6