Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LT2201

VIP Member
I know it’s common knowledge just how desperate and crazy the hinchers are - I mean that fact that they think Jamie looks young and handsome Is enough proof. But I stumbled across this on one of the hunch Facebook groups that I follow (just so I can laugh and some Of the shit these people do) and i Have no words!!! A vase on the bed what the actual 😂😂View attachment 649999
Might just be me but what is the actual point of all those bloody cushions on the bed(I'm not even acknowledging the vase). I refuse to buy crap like that for it to end up on the floor at the end of the bed and then the bloody dog ends up claiming them as his! Nobody sees your bedroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Her books hardly a masterpiece though her memoir and the first one she wrote are literally the same thing she even plagiarises herself ffs 😂 doubt they took much planning. Her editor and manager probably do most of the work
And her ghost writer 🙄🙄

My 2 year old has never once slept through. Not once. Never. Not once. Nope. Never. Not even one night in two years. Kill me now.
It’s a killer ain’t it 😴 Then the cheeky little bugger had the audacity to moan the entire day due to being overtired but then insists on doing the same performance that night too 😩 Wait till their teens and they want to sleep all day, I’ll have my music on loud and be hoovering around them 😂😂

I wonder what the health visitor thinks too her? As she’ll have been round recently due to the new baby. Surely the HV has questioned little Ron and his possible delays? The lack of him being around the house (his photos, pictures he’s drawn his toys)

Someone above mentioned his nursery, what is even with that showroom? It’s a very odd room for a 2 year old, nothing out of place, no bright vibrant colours, no big box of toys over flowing, no general played in mess, it’s very very depressing for that lad, surely Jamie had a mouth to-question her methods? Her own mum? His mum? Someone?

Sorry I just don’t understand it and how clear as day she comes across somewhat unstable (regarding her major OCD) but yet she still continues? Surely people would be even more in tune with her if she came across as real?

Last edited:
View attachment 647343I seriously think her sheep have mental issues. “She’s an inspiration” fuck the fuck off! Practically pissing themselves over the fact she’s a member of the same group they’re in 😳 I think she’s just trying to claw some more sheep back into the pen after a few have escaped with the tide that seems to be turning 🙈 desperate melt

She’s an inspiration to all 😂😂😂😂😂😂

They’ll be making her a saint next!

• Haha

Howdy

VIP Member
  • Haha

Upyourshinch

Chatty Member
She always looks like she needs a bloody good hose down in the garden! I’m getting scents of fag, impulse, yeast, sweaty arse crack and mint imperial
Impulse and sweaty arse crack just nearly made me wet myself 🤣🤣, she'll be flogging dog breath scented perfume next and all the sheep will be lapping it up .

• Haha
  • Sick

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member