Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissChardonnay2020

Chatty Member
Why can't she just speak normally to her kids, it's all high pitched squeals!
My sil has always been the same and surprise surprise the children have grown up with rubbish conversational skills. Blank expressions or no acknowledgement atall usually 🤔

Reactions: 8

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I do agree with what you say, especially if there’s a plan down the line to monetise it, but equally, just because she’s got a big platform doesn’t mean she’s obligated to share. Maybe she doesn’t even know exactly how she feels.

I really don’t want to come across as cheerleading her, she has many many toxic attributes and all the smoke and mirrors and manipulation is infuriating. I just was a little taken back, more from the video Jamie posted rather than her admission of struggle. I just hope that if she genuinely is having a tough time, she’s getting some help.
Totally agree if it’s genuine then there is sympathy and hoping she’s getting help, but she’s told soooo many lies, its hard to know what’s fact and fiction🤔🤔😏

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Yes it is a sensitive topic .... my child has high functioning autism and I find it amazing that there are so many experts on the topic tbh .
So you have to be an expert to realise there is a problem?

Doesn't take a genius to read what milestones children should be hitting, when and when a delay (or multiple delays) could indicate a problem.

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Again I would say that's a big baby for 6 weeks! Does she ever have anything else to share apart from Lennie? 🥱

Short30

Don’t all comments start with the original posters fullname…?

And sorry to break it to you Nic but she may not see it and if she does will probably not reply because you are not a zleb 😘
They do when someone replies to their comment, so the fact it tagged Mrs sofa rosa don’t mean jack! They give out the fan girl vibe , the ones that would probably start hyperventilating and crying if they seen her in the street, a lot like how teenagers are when they meet their fave artist or band, not that they would recognise her in the flesh, since she’s got so many different faces, filtered to fuck 😳🙈
ETA that I am no way affiliated with sofa, in case anyone thought I was due to my mistimed space , space 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
All hinch does is spout buzz words. She tries to be "genuine" and speak of the reality of motherhood but she fails spectacularly because all she is saying is what she *thinks* her sheep wants to hear. She never expands on what she says which then comes across as unauthentic.

For example...

She's nervous - nervous about what? Impending baby vaccines? Ronnie going to nursery? Switching from breast feeding to combo?

She feels guilty - what kind of guilt...guilty you have to split your attention between Ron and len? Guilty for snapping at inch? Guilty for being on "mat leave"?

Can't balance out a routine - Is Lonnie a colicky baby? Is Ronnie not adjusting well?

After pains - where?

It would be unbelievably easy to get decent fucking engagement if she just for once expanded on this kind of shit.

She never does which is why I believe she's a big fat liar
Probably feeling guilty she didn't go away for 6-8 weeks with lennie like she did Ron! That still irrates me so much!!

She's just simply a gobshite! Probs writing her 2nd memiwor as she speak cos you know she's ficking superwoman! So when it comes out and she says she had PND again she can say guyzzzzz I did try and tell yous, the sign was there (which I believe if she was suffering, jaymmmme or wor freydafingers could tell the signs, from the last time and get her help). That post was definitely for engagement as it will be dropping!!

zeatrix83

VIP Member
Zoflora and a fag end most likely 😂
She claimed the sun from the window, bounced off her mirror and set the tealight candle that she safely extinguished the night before alight causing the wax burner to explode. All while she was out at her friends. Also said she had wax burners in every single room of her flat. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

BeeHappy

VIP Member
i guess if she had an office then she would have to admit to the sheep that this is actually work for her and not her just being little old soph just like all the other huns in the queue at B&M
But she’s already claiming it’s “work” by taking mat leave from the gram! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Needacuppa

VIP Member
All hinch does is spout buzz words. She tries to be "genuine" and speak of the reality of motherhood but she fails spectacularly because all she is saying is what she *thinks* her sheep wants to hear. She never expands on what she says which then comes across as unauthentic.

For example...

She's nervous - nervous about what? Impending baby vaccines? Ronnie going to nursery? Switching from breast feeding to combo?

She feels guilty - what kind of guilt...guilty you have to split your attention between Ron and len? Guilty for snapping at inch? Guilty for being on "mat leave"?

Can't balance out a routine - Is Lonnie a colicky baby? Is Ronnie not adjusting well?

After pains - where?

It would be unbelievably easy to get decent fucking engagement if she just for once expanded on this kind of shit.

She never does which is why I believe she's a big fat liar
Spot on!!!

Moanyoldwoman

Really irritates me when people post “sorry for....” why are you sorry for posting a picture when that’s your bloody job?! Nob