Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh, Jamie's stories. The desperation to keep themselves in the spotlight is just blurgh. They need to just accept that they're boring and move on and maybe actually start enjoying their kids. When I joined tattle I'd only read and post about Hinch, now I barely come on here I've branched out to other zelebs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Urgh, Jamie's stories. The desperation to keep themselves in the spotlight is just blurgh. They need to just accept that they're boring and move on and maybe actually start enjoying their kids. When I joined tattle I'd only read and post about Hinch, now I barely come on here I've branched out to other zelebs 🤣
Same 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So take it if it’s inch posting she is indeed still on ‘maternity leave’ 🥴 that must be why they have the collapsible bath for Lonnie, “Jaymee we have to give Lonnieduzhazfutz a baaarffff but the kitchen sinkz piled high wif disshessss and the bafroomz iz covered in that pink bacteria tattle taught me about, I can’t get to Lonnies ensuiteee as the demented girarrrfe has topped imself and his carcass is taking up the whole floor cause I carrn’t clean the house cause I’m on mateeernity leave and JAYMEEH where’s my handsnomez binzmaaaanzz find him for me, Stayce is getting too many likes and attention I need a better pic, I’ll sit next to him this time instead of the fatmutslim and I can reach over and hold my firstborns paw, did you find him jaymee oh I hope he’s not been taken out wiv the binz.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The fact he’s now actually posted the picture of her ‘asleep’ on the sofa just proves it. Ok mate give it a rest we already saw that content on your stories, we don’t need a post with a different caption. Absolute wet blanket

ETA
Stacey’s gender reveal basically got double the amount of likes as hinch’s and treble the amount of comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣 erm anyone want anymore proof she’s fading and most her followers are bots? 🤣👀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
9E5505E5-22C2-4DD4-B305-4F5062AB35EA.jpg

Jamie looks photoshopped into that picture straight off a promo shoot for strictly come dancing, wonder if he’s tried to get on there yet 😂😂😂 what a ludicrous outfit for a bloody gender reveal just wear shorts and a vest jeans and a t shirt

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The fact he’s now actually posted the picture of her ‘asleep’ on the sofa just proves it. Ok mate give it a rest we already saw that content on your stories, we don’t need a post with a different caption. Absolute wet blanket

ETA
Stacey’s gender reveal basically got double the amount of likes as hinch’s and treble the amount of comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣 erm anyone want anymore proof she’s fading and most her followers are bots? 🤣👀
They just look like Mr and Mrs Try Too Hard😏😏😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know it’s common knowledge just how desperate and crazy the hinchers are - I mean that fact that they think Jamie looks young and handsome Is enough proof. But I stumbled across this on one of the hunch Facebook groups that I follow (just so I can laugh and some Of the tit these people do) and i Have no words!!! A vase on the bed what the actual 😂😂View attachment 649999
Major fire hazard. That crushed velvet trend needs to go in the bin.

Reactions: 9
That Bath looks like a right faff to fill and empty. We had something that lay in the Bath for our baby to lie on and it was just fine. How desperate is Jamie? Omg so 😬!!! His voice is awful - who on this planet thought that these two should do a podcast??
That photo of Ron’s foot is a wind up right?? - no way did the child take that! Don’t believe it for a second Mr Hinch!

Reactions: 10
Major fire hazard. That crushed velvet trend needs to go in the bin.
Totally agree sorry for anyone who likes it (prob not many on this thread 😂) but I DESPISE it 🙈 when I met my bf his house was decorated with crushed velvet everything, diamanté’s and mirrored mosaic, mirrored furniture and tacky ornaments saying ‘love’ etc, my worst nightmare 😂 he had lived with his ex but I’ve slowly got rid of it all 🤢😂 to keep on topic I’ve never had a baby but if it means I can go on maternity from my job AND also from cleaning my house then sign me up 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jamie’s grid post of the “natural family” what’s going on with the wall behind? Looks like it was half painted with lilac paint 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think that may be the shadow of the mirror I’m sure it’s been said before

Reactions: 17
That bath they have is a travel bath, my friend had one when she went camping with her kids, why is everything with Inch a running commentary? Hinch looks so pissed off with him & where is Ronnie? Why can’t he help out bathing his baby brother? Why is he always banished elsewhere so that Lonnie takes centre stage!

Reactions: 15
View attachment 650123
Jamie looks photoshopped into that picture straight off a promo shoot for strictly come dancing, wonder if he’s tried to get on there yet 😂😂😂 what a ludicrous outfit for a bloody gender reveal just wear shorts and a vest jeans and a t shirt
Forgot how shite and cringe their gender reveal was 🤣🤣 and wasn't she even photoshopping her bump that night too?!! 🙄🙄 Her fake joy that she having another boy!!!🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know it’s common knowledge just how desperate and crazy the hinchers are - I mean that fact that they think Jamie looks young and handsome Is enough proof. But I stumbled across this on one of the hunch Facebook groups that I follow (just so I can laugh and some Of the tit these people do) and i Have no words!!! A vase on the bed what the actual 😂😂View attachment 649999
😂 I do feel sorry for the blokes who have to sleep in these crushed velvet and fru fru rooms too. It must be like sleeping in a tart’s knicker drawer.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
KHM by any chance?

View attachment 650123
And a gender reveal for 2, for that matter!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's not an officer of the company, he's a shareholder and he's only got 5% of the shares so basically he can receive dividends but he has no say in anything.
Oh my bad, thanks for clarifying that. Either way he is still her gopher 😁

Me too. Only takes a short time to catch up on here these days. Her star is fading even in the troll world

Reactions: 6
Might just be me but what is the actual point of all those bloody cushions on the bed(I'm not even acknowledging the vase). I refuse to buy crap like that for it to end up on the floor at the end of the bed and then the bloody dog ends up claiming them as his! Nobody sees your bedroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's not an officer of the company, he's a shareholder and he's only got 5% of the shares so basically he can receive dividends but he has no say in anything.
Sums up his world really. 😐

That bath they have is a travel bath, my friend had one when she went camping with her kids, why is everything with Inch a running commentary? Hinch looks so pissed off with him & where is Ronnie? Why can’t he help out bathing his baby brother? Why is he always banished elsewhere so that Lonnie takes centre stage!
Probably with his real mum - FredaYahooFiddleFingers 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.