Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never does a happy cheerful post, it's all woe is me and I can't do this and that, just count your blessings you pathetic twit

• Heart
Reactions: 46
How old is Lonnie now? He’s a cute kid. That bleeping voice though. It’s like nails down a blackboard.

Is she duck struggling, She shouldn’t be having after pains this long after either, Mind she’d say anything to get her “huns” attention and sympathy.

Reactions: 25
Shes scared to come back to insta cause then all her sheep will know shes lied about lonnies age 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Typical woe is me attention seeking post 🙄 make the sheep feel sorry for her and she doesn’t get forgotten 🙄 get a grip soph you silly witch

I’d imagine Ronsomes spends as much time at castle Grey skull as the postman.
All her post probably goes to a PO Box number. I can see little Romsomes sitting there, on his own, in a little postman’s outfit, humming that annoying Hinchy song

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Crazy after pains? Jesus man the kids about 6 months in real time, get over it. I think she failed at being a mum the minute she started saying mummaz hansnomz manz, mummaz tuffters. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
What has she got "nerves and guilt" about. I'd understand nerves if this was her first baby, but honestly, after over 6 weeks with a second child she should have got her act together. Plus she's got her layabout husband at home full-time, everything should be so easy as she doesn't have to do it alone in the day, unlike most women whose husbands/partners would have been back at work weeks ago.
I think she's read the room wrong. All very well in the first week or two to say you're struggling with two, but come on, surely most people, even her huns, would think she should have got it together by now. (This obviously doesn't apply to women suffering from pnd, but no hint of that from her).

Reactions: 39
All her post probably goes to a PO Box number. I can see little Romsomes sitting there, on his own, in a little postman’s outfit, humming that annoying Hinchy song
See the woman that does that Hinch song, I wonder in years to come when Hinch is a thing of the past if she'll lie awake at 3am with that as her "I can't believe I did that" thing, much like when Hinch was on this morning and said "I'm thank you".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had severe PND, husband went back to work and even I didn’t complain this much and it was my first baby 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Why is Lonnie's smile on a repeat loop? Unless it's my phone but she goes paws him over again. I'm not saying going from 1 to 2 isn't hard and a shock but she has no routine cos inch doesn't go to work and ron properly doesn't go to nursery. She doesn't have to do anything as everything and everyone on tap so no need for a routine. My 2nd was in neonatal and i just got on with it, hubby had 2 weeks off but i still had a routine and did the preschool run before going back to hospital.

Reactions: 16
Beautiful kid but he's defo gonna tell her to tit her MOUF when he's older...mam of 2 and still doesnt know how to talk to her kids, she just makes weird noises.

Attention seeking post too 👍 she's a bleeping idiot, you're not relatable. Never will be relatable. With 2 of them at home 247 plus hands on babysitter night and day a routine should be in place. She's not having to do everything plus school runs by herself whilst Jamie works. There's no excuse really. She's just a Lazy twit

Reactions: 28
She is incapable of being honest, 'brutally' or otherwise. She is begging for attention and sympathy as she knows she needs to keep her wandering sheep onside. Her real struggle is that she is so unrelatable with her filters, excessive spending, no actual job and 24/7 help and she doesn't know how to spin it so that her followers still care.

Reactions: 17
Two adults in the house, one Freda on tap and no work obligations. And she’s struggling? Really?
Oh, and where have they shoved Rondon? Is he not allowed in the same room as Prince Lenor??

Reactions: 37
She is incapable of being honest, 'brutally' or otherwise. She is begging for attention and sympathy as she knows she needs to keep her wandering sheep onside. Her real struggle is that she is so unrelatable with her filters, excessive spending, no actual job and 24/7 help and she doesn't know how to spin it so that her followers still care.
exactly this! 👏 her attempts at being ‘relatable’ always fall flat.

Reactions: 11
I think this ‘I’m struggling’ is from her management. She can’t very well be seen to piss off on a luxury cottage holiday like last time can she. Needs to seem relatable to the B&M shopper brigade to keep them spending.

Reactions: 18
Soooo have I got this right?

They fill the amazing collapsable bath up in the kitchen, carry it through the kitchen, down the passage, through the dining room and into the front room.

Bath Lonnie.

Then carry the full bath through the front room, through the dining room, down the passage, into the kitchen and empty the water out.

Then carry the empty bath back through the kitchen, down the passage, through the dining room back into the front room and store the wet sponge thing in the collapsable bath ready for the next bath time 🤯🤯

But Lonnie has an en suite in his nursery 🤦🏽‍♀️
Omg I thought the exact same 😂😂 why wouldn't you use your new change table in his room 🤔 it would be so much easier

Reactions: 7
All my boys have full tummies and clean bums? I take it as she refers to Jimlad and Wankerdog as her boys as well as her actual children, she's spoon feeding them and wiping their arses on a regular basis? Mind you, Jamie strikes me as the type who would get dressed up as a baby and get some perverse satisfaction from it!
Nerves and guilt? Afterpains? Struggling? duck off! This is yet another ploy to keep her followers onside and generate the adoration and attention and sympathy she needs! Soph, either duck off for good from Instagram or come back inspite of how boring you are, but please stop with this "I'm struggling but I'll be back soon I promise" tripe ! If you really are struggling then see your GP or HV because that would be better for you and your family than seeking the validation of strangers! Funny though how it's not a struggle to get your make up on, your shoulders out, and strike a pose worthy of posting on Instagram isn't it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I don’t get the struggling! Hubby went back to work 2 weeks after I had my second! We had 2 under 2, I had a section and lived in the middle of nowhere! No family on tap to help out at all! But I got thru it! There were days baby would cry toddler would cry and then I’d cry! But we managed! This struggling crap irritates me! She doesn’t know the meaning of the bloody word! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 26
All my boys have full tummies and clean bums? I take it as she refers to Jimlad and Wankerdog as her boys as well as her actual children, she's spoon feeding them and wiping their arses on a regular basis? Mind you, Jamie strikes me as the type who would get dressed up as a baby and get some perverse satisfaction from it!
Nerves and guilt? Afterpains? Struggling? duck off! This is yet another ploy to keep her followers onside and generate the adoration and attention and sympathy she needs! Soph, either duck off for good from Instagram or come back inspite of how boring you are, but please stop with this "I'm struggling but I'll be back soon I promise" tripe ! If you really are struggling then see your GP or HV because that would be better for you and your family than seeking the validation of strangers! Funny though how it's not a struggle to get your make up on, your shoulders out, and strike a pose worthy of posting on Instagram isn't it?
Well said @AC55 ❤

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.