Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Mr Goodeveningshoppers rehash that bloody picture again with Rennie shoved in the corner featuring the manky sofa...its not even a good picture!

Oh sorry, I mean CoUpLe GoAls, wHat A tEaM etc etc :rolleyes:

Asking the sheep for inspirational quotes now? Has she got bored of goggling them herself?!
Ready for a spot of plagiarism!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hinch’s stories were stomach churningly cringeful. Where was Ronnie when the ritual bathing of the Lion King was happening? (Could have missed it due to a lot of fast forwarding). I don’t relate to this big bathing production with both parents on hand for the second child (unless you’re bathing them both maybe). If my husband was around, we’d take off one child each or I’d have a much needed break from baby duties. Then again, neither of us much enjoyed the baby years so we’re probably not role models in that department!

And the lounge set up was ludicrously OTT. Their relationship dynamic is weird but I can’t quite put my finger on why. He seems quite into her but somehow it doesn’t seem reciprocated. I hold him equally responsible for selling his kids’ privacy but he seems a hands on parent and attentive husband yet she never looks that happy with him.

Reactions: 17
If that's the only photo on Jayyymees phone then Ron definitely did not have it. If my daughter has got hold of mine they'll be 100 odd photos (little kids always seem to hold the button down so it takes multiple photos 🤣)

Reactions: 16
OK I'm kind of going back on the chat here a bit but as a new mother who completely lost herself and still hasn't found herself.. I just wish we all didn't compare such crap like how we bathe our babies. Yes some mothers are deadly and toss the baby in Bath or sink or whatever but whatever. I was and am a wreck. Baby got washed about once a fortnight cause it scared me so much and it was a huge ordeal for me. In kitchen with husband on hand and any tat I could include to help make it easier for me.

Anyway, Soph is a grade a twit haha but whatever the duck about the bath in the living room like.

No hate to anyone here just felt like I needed to speak up for myself x
It’s more that she is already bathing a toddler in a bath each night/most night, so why not dunk the baby in with him…. She’s playing martyr that she’s got ALL THIS TO JUGGLE when the reality is she’s making life harder for herself. Getting all that kit laid out onto the floor. Filling. Emptying. Styling essentially. It’s not for the baby’s benefit. It’s to sell. As others have said she’s got two bathrooms upstairs. She’s not had a c section. She’s about 6 weeks post Partum now. She has another baby Bath on a stand in the nursery. She’s choosing to lay that all out on her living room floor and get inch to film it - TWICE. And it’s all she has shown of Lonnie. Cos she’s kn the hard sell for the bath kit. Do it through the inch account and she doesn’t have to declare in the same way. It’s sneaky and sly.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
It’s more that she is already bathing a toddler in a bath each night/most night, so why not dunk the baby in with him…. She’s playing martyr that she’s got ALL THIS TO JUGGLE when the reality is she’s making life harder for herself. Getting all that kit laid out onto the floor. Filling. Emptying. Styling essentially. It’s not for the baby’s benefit. It’s to sell. As others have said she’s got two bathrooms upstairs. She’s not had a c section. She’s about 6 weeks post Partum now. She has another baby Bath on a stand in the nursery. She’s choosing to lay that all out on her living room floor and get inch to film it - TWICE. And it’s all she has shown of Lonnie. Cos she’s kn the hard sell for the bath kit. Do it through the inch account and she doesn’t have to declare in the same way. It’s sneaky and sly.
Very well said.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Awh she's a piece of bleeping work don't get me wrong! I was just saying in general we needn't compare amongst ourselves what we have done. I guess I found it #triggering 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Dear lord is lonnie only 6 weeks old? Thought he was at least 6 months now 😜
Naaa in all seriousness now is she still throwing off little wonwon to madbarker? I’ve neglected this thread my fellow trolls

Reactions: 13
OK I'm kind of going back on the chat here a bit but as a new mother who completely lost herself and still hasn't found herself.. I just wish we all didn't compare such crap like how we bathe our babies. Yes some mothers are deadly and toss the baby in Bath or sink or whatever but whatever. I was and am a wreck. Baby got washed about once a fortnight cause it scared me so much and it was a huge ordeal for me. In kitchen with husband on hand and any tat I could include to help make it easier for me.

Anyway, Soph is a grade a twit haha but whatever the duck about the bath in the living room like.

Personally I just found it hilarious that she was two inches away from her beloved sofa from which she hasn’t moved since the kid was born. 🤷‍♀️
Particularly as the baby has his own en-suite. It was also hilarious it was a complete set up to sell more crap to her thick sheep.

You’re obviously very concerned about bathtimes with your own baby, but we aren’t talking about you, we’re talking about Hinch, so don’t take offence. It’s not directed at you or anyone who hasn’t got their name on the title of this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Dear lord is lonnie only 6 weeks old? Thought he was at least 6 months now 😜
Naaa in all seriousness now is she still throwing off little wonwon to madbarker? I’ve neglected this thread my fellow trolls
I’d imagine Ronsomes spends as much time at castle Grey skull as the postman.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hinch’s stories were stomach churningly cringeful. Where was Ronnie when the ritual bathing of the Lion King was happening? (Could have missed it due to a lot of fast forwarding). I don’t relate to this big bathing production with both parents on hand for the second child (unless you’re bathing them both maybe). If my husband was around, we’d take off one child each or I’d have a much needed break from baby duties. Then again, neither of us much enjoyed the baby years so we’re probably not role models in that department!

And the lounge set up was ludicrously OTT. Their relationship dynamic is weird but I can’t quite put my finger on why. He seems quite into her but somehow it doesn’t seem reciprocated. I hold him equally responsible for selling his kids’ privacy but he seems a hands on parent and attentive husband yet she never looks that happy with him.
Pure speculation, but perhaps in the deep dark depths of the stationery cupboard she though he would be useful for advancing her career and/or giving her the materialistic lifestyle Freda Fiddle Fingers she craved so much. Now she is “successful” in her own right and she thinks she can do better? 👀

Nah, I am sure they love each other deeply and are defo couple goals 😉 He is irritating in many ways but that is definitely a gilded cage he is living in.

Reactions: 7

My baby didn’t have a bath for a week post section and after that it was about 1-2 times a week for the first 10 weeks!! I had a Csection and could barely get off the toilet so needed husband or my mum to help me bath him. Nobody is claiming to be superwoman here just that you don’t need fancy equipment you can just make do with what you have or don’t have. The main point is Hinch isn’t presenting a reality any of us can relate to

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know it’s common knowledge just how desperate and crazy the hinchers are - I mean that fact that they think Jamie looks young and handsome Is enough proof. But I stumbled across this on one of the hunch Facebook groups that I follow (just so I can laugh and some Of the tit these people do) and i Have no words!!! A vase on the bed what the actual 😂😂
E0F02D5C-6853-4BE8-AEEA-D319BC0798DC.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
When is he going to go back to work? How is he not embarrassed to be unemployed and not providing for his family?

Reactions: 19
When is he going to go back to work? How is he not embarrassed to be unemployed and not providing for his family?
I’m guessing when we see the pre records of Him cleaning in the pink gloves and no tatoo he’s doing his bit, plus he does all the childcare🙄🙄😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know it’s common knowledge just how desperate and crazy the hinchers are - I mean that fact that they think Jamie looks young and handsome Is enough proof. But I stumbled across this on one of the hunch Facebook groups that I follow (just so I can laugh and some Of the tit these people do) and i Have no words!!! A vase on the bed what the actual 😂😂View attachment 649999
My other half would think I had lost my freaking mind if he walked in on that 😂😂

Hey, he is officially listed as an officer of her company now. He is employed as her witch and on the payroll for million pound mortgage purposes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
My other half would think I had lost my freaking mind if he walked in on that 😂😂

Hey, he is officially listed as an officer of her company now. He is employed as her witch and on the payroll for million pound mortgage purposes
With I think 5% shares, ridiculous really as the brand is His family name 😏😏😏

• Haha

He's not an officer of the company, he's a shareholder and he's only got 5% of the shares so basically he can receive dividends but he has no say in anything.

If that's the only photo on Jayyymees phone then Ron definitely did not have it. If my daughter has got hold of mine they'll be 100 odd photos (little kids always seem to hold the button down so it takes multiple photos 🤣)
Well at least it proves that ’Handsnomes does have futz’

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.