Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell. Their banter and chat is soooooooo tit. Clearly a planned sales pitch, which is soooooo 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 but I find It bizarre that they have zero chemistry. Me and my fella have a right laugh, he takes the piss out of me like you wouldn’t believe, but I give as good as I get and we are often hysterically laughing. He’s a loveable prick though. Jaymeh is just massive bell end. The sort of wanker you’d see at the airport on a stag do in a personalised Pussy patrol t shirt chanting “lads lads lads” bleeping melt.

For those saying about the damp sponge thing, remember it’s probably dried in 2 seconds in the tropical heat and under the bright lights of castle greyskull 🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Oh I knew I shouldn’t have watched that video. His “heehehehehe” goes right through me 😫

so what are we thinking? They used to show that bath in the tub upstairs, but Ronnie would be in it. She eventually stopped showing him in the bath, thank god. But now with CC#2 she needs to flog stuff still but hard to get a good angle in the bath unless the baby is in it, so she has resorted to the awkward living room bath with him toweled up, but with all the products on display as filmed by Jamie. “I have no idea so I’ll ask Soph” (link link link ad ad ad). Such bullshitters.

Reactions: 29
My
bleeping hell. Their banter and chat is soooooooo tit. Clearly a planned sales pitch, which is soooooo 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 but I find It bizarre that they have zero chemistry. Me and my fella have a right laugh, he takes the piss out of me like you wouldn’t believe, but I give as good as I get and we are often hysterically laughing. He’s a loveable prick though. Jaymeh is just massive bell end. The sort of wanker you’d see at the airport on a stag do in a personalised Pussy patrol t shirt chanting “lads lads lads” bleeping melt.

For those saying about the damp sponge thing, remember it’s probably dried in 2 seconds in the tropical heat and under the bright lights of castle greyskull 🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝
You sound like me and my partner. He kindly sent me this the other day and I'm still chuckling about because I know how difficult I can be 😂🙈

The whole set up of their relationship is cringing and very teenage, nothing adult about them.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🤦‍♀️ where is your bath from/where is your rug from/where is the blanket from....duck the duck offffffff!!! what a bunch of kiss-arse weirdos that message them - do they not have google??! Theyr desperate for some acknowledgement or engagement with wayne & waynetta hinncchhhCliffe - i honestly had no idea there were so many gullible people in the world!!? 😂

No one actually asked where anything was from, they were made up questions just to sell some tit to raise yet more money from the sheep...

Reactions: 20
I have two issues today …..
1) jaymeeeeee posting like he’s a frigging insta star. You Buddy get back to work like a MAN and tell your lazy ass wife the baby is not a friggin one day old baby now and get her hands in the washing up bowl
2) jaymeeee post of his ‘normal’ agsin that poor toddler is at the end of a sofa away from his mother. The dog gets closer treatment. Someone tell Soph you have two hands one for one child one for the other
3) her frigging stupid flock expressing how ‘I miss her so much, I can’t bear it without you’ believe me sweet cheeks she don’t give a crap about you!

god that lazy sod jaymeeee makes me mad.

Reactions: 17
Safety means nothing to this pair of goons. The moses basket they have is a dangerous deathtrap monstrosity on wheels. They can't be like any normal parent and have a bog standard basket. Oh no. These twats have to have something that looks and goes with their godawful bland decor. Never mind about the poor child's safety. And don't get me started on that cocoon thing.
🤬🤬🤬

The cocoonababy is SO dangerous...

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Soooo have I got this right?

They fill the amazing collapsable bath up in the kitchen, carry it through the kitchen, down the passage, through the dining room and into the front room.

Bath Lonnie.

Then carry the full bath through the front room, through the dining room, down the passage, into the kitchen and empty the water out.

Then carry the empty bath back through the kitchen, down the passage, through the dining room back into the front room and store the wet sponge thing in the collapsable bath ready for the next bath time 🤯🤯

But Lonnie has an en suite in his nursery 🤦🏽‍♀️
If they had brains they'd be dangerous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh I knew I shouldn’t have watched that video. His “heehehehehe” goes right through me 😫

so what are we thinking? They used to show that bath in the tub upstairs, but Ronnie would be in it. She eventually stopped showing him in the bath, thank god. But now with CC#2 she needs to flog stuff still but hard to get a good angle in the bath unless the baby is in it, so she has resorted to the awkward living room bath with him toweled up, but with all the products on display as filmed by Jamie. “I have no idea so I’ll ask Soph” (link link link ad ad ad). Such bullshitters.
I think you are spot on.

Reactions: 8
So Inch is as out of touch with his wife as she is with the rest of the population. She looked so unhappy in the bath video and he thought to post it online?

Also we all saw the sponge already folded into the bath and clipped together Soph, there's no need to unfold it, take the sponge out, give it a squeeze for the millionth time, put it back and clip the bath shut.
Just say 'I keePP the sponge inside the baf guyz so it's all together when I next need content' no?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OK I'm kind of going back on the chat here a bit but as a new mother who completely lost herself and still hasn't found herself.. I just wish we all didn't compare such crap like how we bathe our babies. Yes some mothers are deadly and toss the baby in Bath or sink or whatever but whatever. I was and am a wreck. Baby got washed about once a fortnight cause it scared me so much and it was a huge ordeal for me. In kitchen with husband on hand and any tat I could include to help make it easier for me.

Anyway, Soph is a grade a twit haha but whatever the duck about the bath in the living room like.

No hate to anyone here just felt like I needed to speak up for myself x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
OK I'm kind of going back on the chat here a bit but as a new mother who completely lost herself and still hasn't found herself.. I just wish we all didn't compare such crap like how we bathe our babies. Yes some mothers are deadly and toss the baby in Bath or sink or whatever but whatever. I was and am a wreck. Baby got washed about once a fortnight cause it scared me so much and it was a huge ordeal for me. In kitchen with husband on hand and any tat I could include to help make it easier for me.

Anyway, Soph is a grade a twit haha but whatever the duck about the bath in the living room like.

I bathe my son in a bath on the kitchen table, had a section and can’t stand for too long and I’m small so it’s the perfect height for me.. when I first came home I was bathing him in the living room in his bath while I was sitting. X

Reactions: 6

I don’t think any of us have been ‘deadly’ or ‘tossed’ our babies in the bath or sink!
Bit of a over exaggerated statement to make!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think any of us have been ‘deadly’ or ‘tossed’ our babies in the bath or sink!
Bit of a over exaggerated statement to make!
Ah sorry if I offended you, it's just how I speak kind of off handedly but I guess it can come off dicky over text!

Reactions: 2
I bathe my son in a bath on the kitchen table, had a section and can’t stand for too long and I’m small so it’s the perfect height for me.. when I first came home I was bathing him in the living room in his bath while I was sitting. X
I used to do that, section recovery was hard! Then again we used that method for accessibility, not to make sure our gifted goods were easily visible on camera so we could advertise them..!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.